the most beautiful word...

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 

I'VE CHANGED THE POSTER AND THE TITLE.. HEHEHE.. is it okay????

 

 

 

Hi guys.. so.. I just knew that I only have 3 exams.. yay!!! I'm so happy!!! Kekekeke~~! But I still do have my defense in my thesis and Personality and IQ interpretation in our class… Haist.. but I'm still tired, I'll do it later.. shhh!!!

Hope you love this one…


Okay.. What is the Most beautiful word Yuni had ever heard??? Comment below if you know.. hehe


I thought forgetting you was the most painful thing I've ever done. But I was wrong, FORCING myself to forget you and when I REMEMBERED everything again, was the most painful one yet.

 

~Park Yuni

 


 

 

“Haha seriously Woohyun? Did you two do that?” I burst out into laughter, I knew that they were crazy but I didn’t expect it to be that! Hahaha! I curled up laughing and I pointed at him which made the blushing Woohyun glared at me. After  20 minutes of laughing at him, I finally gave up.

“Done?” Woohyun crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. Even if he's already serious, it's still funny that he “seduced” an ahjumma.

I wiped my tears, giggled and then nodded…

“Good” he said.. wow.. he's really angry.. But no worries.. We’ve been friends for a long time and I know just the thing to make him all cheery again.. Hahaha!!

I looked at the cutest couple, Chloe and L.Joe.. haha!!! L.Joe was such a pedo!!! Wait.. hahahaha!!! L.Joe was even more hilarious than Woohyun!!! Chloe put a lot of make up on L.Joe, she was a bit.. uhmm carried away? Instead of making him beautiful, he look more of a clown. His eyes was overflowing of eyeliner and has an orange eyeshadow, Chloe put a lot, I mean A LOT of powder on his face. Instead that his face has powder, now the powder has a face.. hahahahaha!!!!! His lipstick was already under his nose and at his ears… he really looks like a clown…

“Pfftt!” Woohyun heard me, he looked at the direction where I was looking.

“Pffftt!” He covered his mouth. We look at each other and then laughed so hard…

L.Joe and Chloe looked at us.. with WHAT’S-SO-FUNNY look.. I'm guessing L.Joe haven’t seen his face yet…

“Haha! You look pretty L.Joe!” Woohyun said sarcastically while he burst out into laughter.

L.Joe looked around to find a mirror.. Luckily Chloe’s make up kit had one; he grabbed it and looked at his reflection…  Chloe look at him with a worried face. His eyes widen. He didn’t want to hurt Chloe’s feelings he said out in a happily and contented tone.

“Ohhh~~!!! You did a good job little princess…” L.Joe smiled at Chloe while looking at this face..

“Really?” Chloe asked.

“Uh ha..” L.Joe nodded and smiled..  Chloe clapped her hands and hugged L.Joe…

Seeing them like that Woohyun became jealous, he wasn’t used seeing Chloe being that close to another guy. Just like Myungsoo, Woohyun treat her as a little sister that needs to be protected and guarded towards boys.

“Wait wait wait!!!!!!” Woohyun run towards them and kneeled down at Chloe and shoved L.Joe away…

“But I'm much prettier than him right Chloe?” Woohyun pouted at Chloe begging she would agree…

“Nuh hu!!!” Chloe shook her head crossed her arms. Defeated, Woohyun felt hurt. The baby Chloe that always played with him now rejected him.

On the other hand L.Joe giggled at how silly Woohyun was.

“Excuse me my dear princess, I'll just use the bathroom okay?”

“Okay… Come back soon Oppa..” Chloe waved at him and gave her aegyo…

“Whhaaaa!!! You can't show him your aegyo!!!!!” Woohyun the overly-protective-substitute-brother butted in..

“Omo! Opssi are you okay?”

“OpPA.. opPA” Woohyun said while emphasizing the “PA” word.

“OpSSI.. opSSI” Chloe said, also emphasizing with the SSI…

“PA”

“SSI”

“PA”

“SSI”

“Okay guys.. I’ll leave you two alone here.. I think you two need to settle things alone” I said while giggling at how silly they both looked.

I left the two arguing which was the which between PA and SSI… while I was walking around, unconsciously I ended up walking towards Myungsoo’s room.

 

I walked towards his door and opened it. When I came in the memories suddenly appeared, the things that I wanted to forget, suddenly came back and remembering them again, hurts. A LOT. I felt a cold wind passed by me.

“Myungsoo?” A tear fell from my eyes, I could feel his presence in the room. Then suddenly the wind from his window blew the curtain and let the light shine his table cabinet.

 

Something inside me that was eager to open it. I walked towards it and tried to open it. It was locked. Of course it's locked, even when he was still alive he really never wanted anyone to open it.

I wondered what he was hiding in there. I smiled to myself thinking that it's open.

 

Flashback:

“Hey! Don’t open this cabinet arasso?” Myungsoo said while crossing his arms. We were still young. It was our 1st week together.

“Why? Is it more important than me?” I said as I sat on his bed, also crossing my arms and I even raised my left eyebrow.

“Yes” he was serious.

“What?!” I stood up and lightly punch his arm. I couldn’t believe what he said. I pouted and turned my back against him. I heard him sigh, for a moment we were silent. When I was about to walk away, I felt someone hugging me from behind, of course it was Myungsoo, who else could it be? I stopped but still crossed my arms and I didn’t face him. He rested his chin on my shoulder and tightens the hug.

“I'm sorry, I love you more than anything, even than myself but what I'm hiding there is ALSO the most important thing in my life.”

He paused for a while and he whispered in my ear, the most beautiful word that I ever heard.

“It's our love.”

Remembering that moment, I was even more curious what’s inside the cabinet. I tried looking for the key from the boxes on his table, under his pillow, bed and even in his cabinet (clothes), but I couldn’t find it. Then suddenly Mrs. Kim passed by.

“Mrs. Kim? Excuse me, do you know where the key to this cabinet is?”

“Eh? Hmmmm… I also asked Myungsoo that. But he only gave me a riddle. Wait for a while dear, I’ll find it first.” Mrs. Kim went into her room and came back with a card.

“Here it is dear.. Knock yourself up.. We still haven’t figure out what it meant.”

I thank Mrs. Kim and started to read the riddle

“Treasures afar, treasures are near but what does it means if you’re not here with me? The most valuable things are those we could pass by every day and would never appreciate until its gone. But I'll do everything to keep the most valuable person near my heart.”

“Near my heart” I repeated what he said and I touched my heart. I forgot, the key I made into a necklace, the key that Myungsoo gave me (chapter 1).

“Oh!!!” I smiled to myself, since then Myungsoo already knows that I'll make this into a necklace. I removed the key to the necklace, my heart started to beat faster, I wonder what would be inside, the thing that is even more important than me.

 


 


 

So what do you guys think?? Hehehe hope you love this one..

 

Love Chart!!!

 

JayNgo

0143you

cheddar

 

nuqasha96

 

-Muasbby

 

tree_hyun

 

lourdeslulu

 

misspinkinpink

 

ilovedara

 

pinky861

 

JaeRi125

 

farra_daniel

 

 

xiangqin18

keeellynguyen

Thank you for subscribing!!!

 


 

 

 

 

JayNgo~~really? which part was your favorite?? hehe.,. Thank you so much that you love it.. C:

Byungkwanglove~~ its a secret!!! hehe.. wait.. its not a secret anymore.. i think everyone knows who will end up with Yuni.,but please do still read.. hehe

wooooh~~~ haha!!! You must remember it!! remember it NOW!!! haha!!! and how did you know that she will end up with Woohyun? ooohhh~~~ hahaha!! see you at school!!!

MonkeyHeadaches~~~resurrected? haha.. that would be creepy!!!

nuqasha96~~really? now I know that I did a good job making it sad.. hehe.. I really thought no one likes it

-Muasbby~~It made me cry too.. :C haha.. I would be really having fun If im with someone who throws corny lines like Woohyun.. haha

kimkim96 and leftright78~~~ Thank you!!!! hehehe.. I only have 3 exams... Yay!!!

xiangqin18~~ I was uploading the chapters again.. hehe.. your one lucky reader to read it continuesly.. hehe

 

 


 

 

Please do Comment and Subscribe guys.. C: