Breaking The Rules

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 

“What incident?”

Why is there so much mystery in my life? What really happened to me and why can’t I even remember them? Arrg.. My head really hurts when I keep on thinking about them.

I look at L.Joe, he was looking at me with such concern in his eyes, I know that his worried if I can still manage to sink all the all the mysteries that are bombarding me recently. After a short staring at each other’s eyes he stood up and offered his hand.

“Let’s go, I want to let you see something.”

“What is it?”

“You’ll see”

 

L.Joe’s POV

I have no choice; I have to break our deal I can’t manage to lose her again. I’m sorry Myungsoo, I really don’t want to do this, but I really love her that much that I’m willing to break our deal.

Yuni grabbed my hand and I helped her stand, then we went to our little hut that I made which is not so far from the lake.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

I really don’t want to do this but I’m starting to get worried.  I trust Yuni but I still don’t know what kind of person L.Joe is, I’m sorry but I have to do this, I have to go and check on Yuni.

 

I went where L.Joe and Yuni are. I found them sitting at the edge of the lake talking. Seeing her that happy with him feels like daggers piercing my heart, I know where I stand but I still do have a chance, a chance to be with her I know it’s too impossible but I have to try and pray for the best, I can’t imagine her living her life with…him. I know I’m too selfish but I do love her that much. That’s why I made that deal with him; I’m gambling my life and chance to be with her, that’s how much I love her. I’m in debt to L.Joe; he even sacrificed his own life for our deal, because if he wins I’ll be gone, forever. But if I win he’ll leave Yuni and I as long as Yuni wants me in her life. That’s why I can’t just trust him, we’re gambling so much here, and I’m pretty sure that he doesn’t like to lose.

 

“Let’s go, I want to let you see something.”

Those words, why is my heart starts to pound this fast? Something’s telling me that his up to something bad. I just hope that I’m just thinking things and he will keep our deal.

“What is it?”

“You’ll see”

While L.Joe is holding Yuni’s hand I felt jealousy starts to creep my whole being. How I wanted to yank his hand and separate him from Yuni, but what can I do? I’m already a ghost, a ghost that couldn’t even touch the person he loves.

“Where exactly are you taking me L.Joe?” Yuni smiled while asking L.Joe, yeah, where are you taking Yuni?

“Just trust me ok?” L.Joe smiled at his answer. I just hope that I could really trust you L.Joe.

 

Not so far from the lake I saw a small hut, it has a small garden too. The garden was full of calla lily, Yuni’s favorite flower.

I look at Yuni and it was the same thing that I was scared of.

Her eyes had a spark, her face brightens and her smile was even more beautiful. Please Yuni, resist them all, and please remember that I’m still here.

“Wow L.Joe, you plant all of these?” Yuni asked while she bends down to caress the flower.

L.Joe also bends down to sit next to her.

“Yes, I know how much you love them, so I started to plant some here, just in case you’ll comeback.”

“Thank you L.Joe”

“Come on, I still need you to see something.”

 

L.Joe and Yuni stand up and went inside the hut.

It was just a small hut, good for 4 people. Inside was full of picture frames and on the other side, I saw a big chest. Yuni started to look around and smiled at each picture that she passes.

L.Joe smiled at Yuni and went towards the big chest. He opened the chest and what inside were some old toys, books and a scrapbook.

“Can you remember this one?”

L. Joe was holding up a teddy bear from the chest. I was old but still look like it was well taken care. It has brown ears, black eyes and wearing a male sailor clothes.

“No, why? Is that bear important?”

L.Joe pouted and looks at the bear while he was holding it up.

“Ai Mr. T, she can’t remember us anymore, it’s so sad…” he said as he was pretending to cry.

“Mr. T?” Yuni walked towards him and asked

“Yeah, we met because of him.”

As he was starting to say those words to her my heart started to pound faster, I can’t believe all of my worries are starting to become reality. I couldn’t believe that he was that desperate for her to remember him, even breaking some of the rules in our deal:

1.       When there’s someone except for Yuni, she can’t see me, hear me or even feel me.

2.       When she’s with L.Joe, I shouldn’t interfere with them.

3.       When Yuni is around L.Joe can’t see, feel or even hear me.

4.       I  can’t hurt L.Joe

5.       L.Joe MUSNT tells her about her past, she must remember them by herself; all he can do is to guide her to remember them.

 

And he broke the fifth one. I couldn’t believe he could actually do that. Words couldn’t explain how angry I am, I kept my part of the deal and here he is, breaking his part.

 

No one’s POV

As every word L.Joe said rages Myungsoo’s anger, wind was blowing hard making the leaves fall and the trees would bend because of the pressure. The hut started to shake a little. But it didn’t stop L.Joe from telling Yuni her past. For L.Joe telling her past was his one and last option to win.

“Mr. T is your favorite Teddy bear and you…”

“STOP THIS INSTANT L.JOE!” Myungsoo shouted at the top of his lungs, he couldn’t hold his anger anymore, because if L.Joe continued, he knows that he would lose her for sure.

“L.Joe? Did you hear something?” Yuni said in a terrified voice,

Myungsoo’s rage broke the barrier which led him to break rule numbers 1,2 and 3

“huh? I didn’t heard anything Yuni.. Maybe it was just your imagination.”

L.Joe clearly knows that it was Myungsoo, but he doesn’t cares anymore, his already desperate to win Yuni


 Ill be leaving some hints every now and then for the ending, and if you already know just PM me ok? so that the others wont know.. hehe

read carefully ok? you might skip some important details.. C:

Comments are love XD