Mysterious Fortune Teller

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 

Jiyeon and Myungsoo went to the shop after they found out the Mystery of the Blue Moon.

Minnie’s POV

While the others and I were preparing the shop to open and also for our little competition later on, I saw a familiar figure walking towards the shop.

I saw Myungsoo Oppa walking towards the shop, my face brighten, now I can tell Myungsoo that our plan is working pretty well but then I saw another figure; a tall girl, long and wavy black hair, deep and black eyes, but what triggers me more is her aura, it’s too strong I can even feel my hands shaking. Who is this girl?

Is Myungsoo friends with her? I haven’t seen her face before. I’ll ask Oppa later.

The girl opened the door and they both went in, well Oppa doesn’t need to open the door when he can just pass through it.

The girl looked around the shop to find some empty seats. While she was busy, I took the chance to asked Myungsoo.

“Who is she?” I mouthed

Myungsoo just shrugged his shoulders. Then why is he with her? Hmmm… something’s fishy here.

The Girl walked towards the empty table and sat there as she waited for someone who will tend to her.  Luckily it was my station, I instantly went to tend her orders.

“Annyeong~ may I take your order Miss?” I said in a sweet voice.

“I’ll take the Blueberry cheesecake and a latte please.” She said as she was handing me the menu.

“Right away miss.” I bowed at her and instantly I gave the order to Woohyun.

“Wow! We just opened and your already have a costumer?”

I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled cutely at him.

“Aigoo~ My Minnie is so cute. Minnie, can I ask a favor?”

“Sure Oppa, what is it?”

“Please don’t let any Ahjussi or any guy see that aegyo of yours ok? I don’t want to have any competitions, my heart might not handle the pressure, I might steal you away.”

I giggled at his corny joke. “Oppa, my order please?” I changed the Topic.

After a while Woohyun came and gave me the order.

“Minnie please? My favor?” he said while he pats his eyelashes and pouted.

“Aigoo Oppa~ you’re so cute, id better give her order now before it gets cold.”

I giggled my way to the table. I placed her orders, thanked her and bowed. When I was about to leave she said something.

“Don’t worry I’m on your side. If that’s what bothering you.” She said as she was taking a sip from her latte.

“Excuse me?” I said as I was turning my head to face her.

“I know that you’re worried about Myungsoo and Yuni, your even thinking that I might be a spy or something; but don’t worry I’m here to help you guys out. By the way, my name is Jiyeon, nice to meet you Minnie.” She said while giving out a warm smile.

“How did you know my name?” I looked at Myungsoo. He shook his head saying that he didn’t told Jiyeon about my name.

“You don’t have any costumers yet, and I know you’re not a regular staff here, so why don’t you sit down first and let’s have a talk.”

I instantly followed, there’s something in her that hypnotized me to follow what she says, As if a sweet melody that’s controlling my body to follow her.

I sat down just right in front of her, while Myungsoo Oppa is sitting right next to her.

“How did you know my name?”

“I’m a fortune teller dear and I can see ghost. Every person has one guardian angel, and I use them to know the future of their human. That’s why I know your name.”

“Really? Uhmm. If you don’t mind can I have my fortune told?”

“Of course dear.” She said as she was staring at me while she puts down her latte in front of her.

She was silent for a while just looking at me.

“hehe.. Your future is very cute Minnie. Just don’t close your heart for too long or else you might lose him again.” What does she mean by that?

“umm.. I don’t really get it.”

“You’ll get it soon.” She said while she took another sip from her latte.

I thanked her and returned to the counter still wondering what she meant. Then suddenly someone entered the shop.

“Annyeong haseyo!” I bowed without looking who it was.

“Annyeong.” He replied. That voice, it sounds familiar. I looked at the person who just came in and to my surprise it was L.Joe.