Dumfounded

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 

Hi guys, sorry I forgot to put Minnie's Picture on the last update.. so here it is

 

ulzzang-jung-roo-5418db.jpgjung_roo.png?v=1332446727481jung+roo.jpg

-she has a third eye that's why she can see and talk to Myungsoo (sorry I forgot to include that too)

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yuni’s POV

 

I went to the kitchen to fix up something for Minnie.

Granite-Kitchen-Countertops1.jpg

While I was looking for some cakes I heard someone mumbling inside the kitchen, I tip toed to see who was mumbling and to my surprise it was Woohyun all along.

He was standing and leaning on the countertop, hopeless and talking to himself.

“She’s here! She’s here! What should I do?! Why is she here?!” Woohyun ruffled his hair; he doesn’t have any idea what to do now that Minnie is in the shop.

An idea came up and suddenly a smirk painted on my face.

So he likes my cousin Minnie huh?

I sighed and shook my head smiling. This Nam Woohyun, a girl magnet, THE pickup line KING, is nervous confessing to my cute little cousin?

I walked slowly behind him, he didn’t notice that Im already behind him, he was so feed up with the thought that Minnie is here.

“what are you doing here Woohyun?”

Woohyun was surprise that I was behind him.

“what are you doing  here?”

“is the owner not allowed to be here now?” I asked him in a sweet yet daring voice

“no.” he shook his head like a little boy that got scolded.

I tapped his shoulder and whispered to him

“its ok, I know your little secret already.”

With what I said he turned stiffed. His eyes widen in surprise that I know his little secret

“Wh~aaa”

“Next time close AND lock the door when you want to talk to yourself”

I gave a smirk. Then I started to prepare Minnie’s Snacks

“what are you doing? You shouldn’t be here in the kitchen; this is my territory, I’m the head baker remember? You should accommodate our V.I.P. outside. “Woohyun said as he was peeking at Minnie behind the door.

“Im making some snacks for Minnie ~~”

I haven’t finished what I was about to say when Woohyun suddenly grabbed the tray of cookies and milk away from me.

“Hey! What gives Woohyun? Do you want Minnie to starve?” I said as I placed my hands on my waist.

I know he doesn’t like that, his been in love with my cousin since the day that he met her. Love at first sight maybe? But as greasy, corny and ladies man Woohyun is, He still can’t make a move towards my cousin, I don’t know why it feels that my cousin is the cure for Woohyun’s Greasiness

“OFCOURSE NOT! Making Minnie Starve is a NO-NO! I don’t want her to be sick, I’ll die worrying if that would happen to her and besides,  I’m the head baker here, I don’t want Minnie to think of me to be cheap by giving her only cookies and milk! NO! I’ll make something for her, Wait there!”

I was taking a back at what Woohyun said. I took a sit while watching him making some pie.

“Woohyun? You like my Cousin right?”

Woohyun who is concentrating to make the MOST BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT Pie for Minnie was startled by my question. He stopped kneading the dough and looked at me seriously.

“of course Yuni, I would give my own life for her.”

“Then why don’t you tell her what you really feel about her?”

There was a pause. Woohyun was in deep thought for a second.

“I can’t.”

“You can”

“I can’t”

“You can Woohyun”

“I said I can’t!”

“Ok fine, Burry that feeling when you die, we wouldn’t know what she feels about you unless you tell her.”

Woohyun was quiet again, thinking and digesting what I just said.

“What if she’ll reject me? What if she’ll laugh at me? She’s so beautiful, and she has a lot of suitors, What if ~~”

I cut him out. Arrgh.. The thing that I hate most is when you don’t have any confidence to yourself. I walked towards him and placed my hands on his shoulder.

“What if… She likes you? What if… She was waiting for you all along? What if is just two words Woohyun but Those two words can make a difference when you take a big leap of faith. Even if she’ll rejects you, you must still fight for your love, whatever happens, even how many men will woo her, if she Loves you truly she will stay by your side even if it’s the end of the world. Arraso?”

Then suddenly a smile crept to his face.

“so does that mean that you still love Myungsoo?”

I smack his head very hard. Since when did the topic suddenly revolves around me?

“ow! Why did you that?” he said as he was massaging the spot where I smacked him.

“aissh! Just finish the pie already..”

orso_cappuccino.jpgStrawberry Pie Recipe

After few minutes and convincing effort, Woohyun finally agreed to Let Minnie know what he truly feels for her, no matter how hard and how many times she’ll reject him.

“so.. what’s the plan?” Woohyun asked as he was plating the pie and cappuccino.

“You’ll be giving that to Minnie and then use your corny pick up lines while I’ll be here watching.. great idea isn’t it?”

“what?! You’re not serious are you? Leaving me all alone over there?”

“of course im serious.. You’ve been through lots of dates you can handle my cousin.”

“but she’s different!”

“how?”

“because she makes my heart pounder so fast I can’t even stop it from running towards her.”

“oh gosh Woohyun save all your pick up lines to her. Now go!”

 I forcefully pushed Woohyun out of the kitchen while he was carrying the food.

Strawberry Pie Recipe

Minnie was surprised to see Woohyun look so red

“Oppa? Are you ok? you look so red.”

Minnie was about to stand and approach Woohyun but he stopped her.

“Im ok Minnie-ah. Don’t worry about me. Worry about yourself because you might need a heart surgeon later, because our hearts might become one” Woohyun said so smoothly while Minnie was off guarded what Woohyun said.

“uhhh…  sorry about that Minnie.”

Minnie just nodded while on the other hand, while I was busy laughing at Woohyun’s Corny pick up line I didn’t noticed that the boys are already standing behind me also peeking at Minnie and Woohyun.

“Woohyun still haven’t changed” Gyu said while the others nod in agreement

“but atleast he already decided to take the plunge of telling Minnie his true feelings” Dongwoo said.

“Hope things would go smoothly for Woohyun” Hoya added

“yeah.” Jong briefly answered while Yeol just nodded.

“yah! Since when did you guys came?” I said as I look at them

“since you took so long to take Minnie’s food” Gyu answered. Still straight to the point and harsh as usual

“it was Woohyun’s fault it took so long” I said to defend myself. Well it was actually his fault it took so long.

 

“my name is Nam and you like straw BERRY so can we be the NAMBERRY?” I heard Woohyun said another line.. OH MAI GOSH! NAM WOOHYUN Please stop with the Pickup lines!

When Woohyun said those, everyone suddenly became quiet and rush towards the door to peek what will Minnie react. To our surprise, Minnie didn’t even move she still dumfounded with different pickup lines Woohyun is throwing at her, usually the girl would already be laughing her off on how corny his lines are.

We all laugh at the kitchen and decided to take a sit on a nearby table.

“wow that’s the first time Woohyun’s Pickup lines didn’t actually work” Hoya said and we all agreed.

“let’s go into more serious business Yuni.” Gyu said. Argh! Such a kill joy!

“We’ve seen you hanging with L.Joe lately. And I know you must move on, but in behalf of our dear Boss and Friend, Kim Myungsoo we will be guarding you from ANY ERTS, KILLERS and L.Joe.” I didn’t expected that Gyu will say those words, would I be thankful or be scared?

“Yuni? Do you like L.Joe?”  Gyu asked

“Do you still love Myungsoo?” Dongwoo also asked

“Do you want to be with L.Joe?” Jong asked

“Do you miss Myungsoo?” Yeol added

“Who do you really love Yuni? Myungsoo or L.Joe?” Hoya asked

I was left with this questions, questions that I can’t even answer. It feels my heart is torn between Myungsoo and L.Joe now.