OPSSI?

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control!

by Gwen

 

 

We still looked at him with a WHAT-ARE-YOU-DOING-LOOK and AGAIN he waved at us and gave out a BIG smile, he is sooo annoying… arrggh!!!

As I massage my temples Woohyun suddenly started his “PICKUP LINES”, great that’s what I need now.. GREAATTT!!!!

“Did you grow taller?” Woohyun asked is a very serious manner and he even measured my height with his hands

“No why?” I got curious of course. Did I really grew taller? Or is it just my heels?

“Because the last time I checked you're just until my shoulders but now… you’re in my mind…” He said with his eye smile and with matching wiggling his eyebrows, oh my gosh! This guy never change.

“Haha! Good one. I have one too!” Byunghun said as he started to jump around with his left hand high like Woohyun is the teacher and he has a great answer.

IM GONNA DIE HERE!

“Okay bring it on dude!” Woohyun said and he ALSO started to jump around. The two looked like kindergartners.

Byunghun stopped jumping and went towards me in a serious look, he walked so swiftly. When he was already in front of me he stopped and lean towards my face with a serious look yet those look can make you fall anytime. But I MUST RESIST THEM!

My heart started to beat even faster. Each second that he was leaning closer my heart starts to beat fast, I could feel my cold sweat trailing down from the side of my face. He looked deeper into my eyes, like he was reading what's on my mind then he gave a smile to me. That warm smile that didn’t irritate me, I kinda like it when he smiled like that. OMO!! Cross that out!

Then he slowly kissed my forehead and embraced me so hard. 

“If every time I hug you can help you lessen that pain you have in your heart, then I won't let you go from my embrace.”

When he said that, my knees went weaker. I could feel him tighten the hug and he rested his chin on my head. To my surprise I rested my head on his chest and hugged him back. I smiled, for so long I've never felt secured in someone’s arms, to be hugged like this makes me feel that I'm safe and I can be myself again. That someone wants to help me carry the burden I have inside my heart.

“Ahem!!!” Woohyun suddenly cleared his throat. That stupid me! I forgot that there were people looking.

“o--kay… That.. was… uhmmm… awkward.” Woohyun said while he was looking at the ceiling while he rubbed the back of his neck.

Byunghun and I blushed at the same time...

“Hahaha!!! Okay……. The food is here..” Mr. Kim said to break the awkward atmosphere…

We all seated in the round table…

Our arrangement was:

Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, Chloe (Myungsoo’s little sister who is about 6 years old) me-Woohyun and Byunghun. So apparently because the table was round Byunghyun and I are facing each other. When I looked at him he also looked at me and we instantly looked away with our faces blushed.

“Okay!!! So Byunghun, how are you?” Mr. Kim started the conversation.

“Please call me L.Joe sir. It's kinda weird.”

“Okay so L.Joe, why did you come back here?” Mr. Kim asked.

“I wanted to live here again, Korea is my home and nothing can compare that to any fancy place here on earth..”

“Is that all?” Chloe asked in a very curious manner, she leaned even more and gave out her cute smile.

“What do you mean?” L.Joe also leaned forward..

“You know… your girlfriend? Wife? Fiancé?”

L.Joe giggled at Chloe’s cuteness when she asked him that.

“I don’t have a girlfriend, fiancé and a wife. I'm very much single pretty lady..” L.Joe defended himself.

“Well, unnie is also single! Why don’t you date her! She’s cute.”

Omo this Chloe, what was she talking about? When I looked at L.Joe, he was looking at me so softly and so sweetly. His eyes was fixed with mine, his face was calm and his smile was so ever perfect.

“I think your unnie is cute and all. But I'm fine being single for now..” L.Joe said in a calm voice.

“Awww… Then will you be my boyfriend L.Joe Oppa?” Chloe asked cutely like asking a lollipop.

L.Joe giggled, that was the first time a girl asked him to be her boyfriend,

“Pwetty please Oppa? With cherries on top? 'Ill give you my share of gummy bears later.” Chloe used her puppy eyes.

L.Joe nodded and giggled “How can I resist a cute little girl and gummy bears?”

Chloe squealed and transferred sit with Woohyun..

“Woohyun ahjussi move!” Woohyun was taken back when Chloe called him ahjussi.

“Ahjussi? But I'm only 2 years older than him, and now I'm an ahjussi? And don’t you love me anymore Chloe?” Woohyun pretended to cry in front of Chloe.

When Chloe saw the fake tears she started to climbed on the chair and sat on Woohyun’s lap trying to wipe his tears.

“You’re his hyung but your already too old for me. So you’re an ahjussi.”

Everyone laughed when she said that, but Woohyun didn’t want to lose. He started to cry even more.

“Stop crying. I won't call you ahjussi anymore, just stop crying.”

Woohyun stopped crying and we was already dance his victory dance in his mind.

“I'll just call you OPSSI” Everyone looked at each other with a puzzled face, no one knew what is the meaning of that word. 

“What is an OPSSI?” Woohyun asked.

“OPSSI.. Oppa and Ahjussi… OPSSI”

Woohyun felt defeated, but before Chloe move to his “boyfriend” she kissed Woohyun’s nose..

“But I still love you OPSSI”

Woohyun blushed and giggled to what a little girl did.