The Gypsy Girl

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 

Myungsoo's  POV

 

I left Minnie to take care of our plan while I need to search more about this blue moon; its magic, its capabilities, weakness and how long will it last.

But how and where should I get the information and plan for our surprise in just a week?

I sure hope everything is going smoothly on Minnie's side.

 

I decided to take a walk around the park. I really miss those times when Yuni and I would spend some time here and just enjoy each other’s company.

I miss spending my time with Yuni.

 

As I watched the other couples walking hand in hand, I felt jealous, but what can I do? I’m already dead. I’m so naïve to hope that our love will still be strong even if I’m already dead, I won’t ever leave her side until the day she’ll tell me to.

“You really love her that much?” A Mysterious girl suddenly popped out of nowhere, she was dressed like a Gypsy. Her hair was slightly unruly but it suites her thin and sharply shaped face. Her eyes, like a wolf but there’s something in her eyes that is usual to the human eyes.

20120427_seoulbeats_t-ara_jiyeon.jpg (Let's just say she looks like this while wearing a Gypsy custome XD)

 

 

I looked at my left and at my right to see if she’s talking to anyone else, but I couldn’t find anyone.

I pointed at myself and I looked puzzled.

“Of course who else would I be talking to?”

“You can see me?!” I blurted out

She gave me a look “how can I talk to you if I can’t even see you?”

She does have a point. I scratch the back of my neck and smiled faintly, how can I be so dumb?

“So you’re here because you want to know more about the Blue Moon huh? Well I can help you with that.”

“Really? Oh thank you so much! But, how can I be sure that you’re a good guy here?”

“If being a ghost means being dumb then I won’t be looking forward being dead.” She said while giving a sigh and rolled her eyes.

“First, How can I be a bad guy here? I can’t even touch you. So what good does that bring to me? And Second, Im a GAL, not a GUY. Understand?”

I nodded. Oh yeah. I forgot, she can’t me or kill me haha! I’m already dead.

“eww.. you? Puh-lease..”

Wait she can read what’s on my mind? So is she a ghost whisperer or something?

“Yes. And no I am not, Im a fortune teller, every Human has one guardian angel and through them I could see their future; when will they die, who will they marry blah blah blah… but unfortunately I can’t see mine. “

“Woooohhh!!! That is so cool! So can you tell me mine?”

“You’re already dead; you don’t have your guardian angel. No guardian angel, no Fortune telling.”

I hissed, such a mood wrecker.

“Fine, ill trust you, by the way im…”

“Kim Myungsoo, Died at the day of your wedding, really hates L.Joe, and still longing for another chance in life so that you can be with Yuni”

“wait how did you know that? I thought you can’t read anything because I have no guardian angel anymore.”

“It’s my little secret.” She said as she puts her point finger on her lips.

“and oh, I’m Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon” she said giving a sinister smile.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would be Jiyeon's role in the story? is she really Myungsoo's Ally? or L.Joe's?

and how did she knew about Myungsoo's past?

Find out soon XD

 

I'll try to update it everyday or every other day, so that I could finish this story fast.. 

Because all of you are excited for the ending already. hehe

 

Please subscribe and Comment XD

 

Dont unsubscribe... you'll regret it.. hehehe..