Lee Byunghun

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 

Just when you put it all behind you, just
when you forget about where you've been,

he came back into your life & you realized you still need him..

~XxDailyDreamxX


 

When I woke up, tears fell to my cheeks.

Which would be the most painful thing?

The guy that you love most died in an instant or you dreamt about him saying goodbye…?

It all happened to me. Just in a day.

 

Ljoe’s POV

After the surgery I felt so alive, so full of hopes, desires and aspirations in life.

“Hi son, how are you feeling?” My mom asked while walking towards me.

I gave her a smile. “I'm fine mom, just a little pain from the surgery”

“That’s good, take some rest first okay?” I nodded and rest my head.


Yuni’s POV

I went down and fixed my things to go to Myungsoo, to help prepare his wake.

I saw my mom and dad talking.

“Dear, I'm worried about Yuni. She really loves Myungsoo and I'm afraid that she can't cope up with everything that happened today.” My mom said in a serious tone.

“I'm scared too, but we must be strong for her and make her feel that she still have us no matter what.”

I forgot that I still have my family and friends, I was so upset with Myungsoo that I forgot about them. I must be strong. Was that the reason that you came into my dreams? To tell me that I must be strong?

“Yuni? Is that you?” My mom saw me.

I went down and nodded.

“Yes mom. I have to go to Myungsoo, I must help them with the preparations.”

“Okay dear. Bring this with you, it'll will help everyone.” My mom handed me a relaxing tea.

I smiled and nodded, then I went on my way.

 

 

At Myungsoo’s Place

“Good afternoon Mrs. Kim.”

Mrs. Kim was still fixing the place for the arrival of Myungsoo’s body, the wedding decorations were kept, they were replaced by candles and flowers, from their colorful and lively clothes to black dresses and shirts; their smiles turned to grieves.

“Oh.. Yuni, you’re here, are you okay now?”

“A little bit. I had a dream, Myungsoo visited me in my dream, he said goodbye.”

When I said the word goodbye tears were falling, as soon Mrs. Kim saw me crying she went towards me and hugged me.

“He really loves you dear, he doesn’t want to see you crying so cheer up ok?” Mrs. Kim said while a tear also fell from her eyes.

“I'm sorry. I shouldn’t be crying, Myungsoo doesn’t like the ones he loves to cry.” She said while brushing her tears away.

 I nodded and I also wiped my tears..

“What is that you are holding dear?” She said while pointing at a thermos that I was holding.

“A relaxation tea my mom made.”

We all gathered in a table and drank our tea... There was silence in the whole house…

“Uhmmm.. Yuni.. Did Myungsoo tell you that he wanted to donate his heart?” Mr. Kim asked.

I nodded while sipping down the tea..

“Well we already donated his heart to a young guy, just a little bit older than you.”

I stopped and look at Mr. Kim.

“What is his name?”

“His name Is Lee Byunghun, but his mother said that after the operation they will fly to America as soon as possible.”

“Oh…” Oh was the only thing that I could mutter.

 

Myungsoo’s Burial

"The day had come for me to let you go. I will miss you Myungsoo, Thank you for everything." I said as I throw the white rose as they put his coffin down.

“I promise, I’ll find the person who receive your heart…”

 


After 1 year

“Mom I have to go back to Korea, I miss Korea already.” L.Joe said begging his mom to agree with him.

“okay.. okay.. Just be safe there okay?”

“Mom. I'm not 5.”

 


A year has passed and I still missed him, I'm still longing for his touch, his voice, his kisses…

They said that time can heal all wounds, but the pain that inflict in me is still fresh and time didnt let me grieve as much as I deserve, Its already his first death anniversary, the day that I am reminded of how dreadful it is to lose someone you love that surprisingly, now it's time for me to visit them again…

 

Kim’s residence

“Hello Aunty. How are you?” I said and bowed.

“Omo! Yuni! It's been so long! I miss you!!!” Everyone look at me when Mrs. Kim said my name..

“Yuni!”

“We’ve missed you!”

Everyone hugged me.. I really miss this family.

“Sorry, I was very busy with the shop Myungsoo and I made..”

“Oh.. the pastry shop?” Mr. Kim said, I nodded.

“One of these days we must visit and buy there honey.” Mrs. Kim said while dragging me inside the house…

“Oh.. Yuni.. We’d like you to meet someone, he just flew here from America” Mr. Kim said…

It really didn’t interest me… I really don’t care who he was…

When I saw his back he reminded me of someone…

“Myungsoo?”

Then the guy turned to face me…

“Hi! Nice to meet you.. I'm Lee Byunghun… You must be Yuni…”