Start of the Plan

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 

 

Ljoe walked inside the shop smiling brightly at Yuni. Seeing her again makes his heart flutter in an instant. But Yuni didn’t saw him, because she was pre-occupied on the thought on how she will win the contest.

 On the other hand, Minnie looked at Jiyeon for a split second, to her surprise she saw her looking and smirking at L.Joe, Then she shift her gazed at L.Joe where she also found same thing as Jiyeon did. A lot of questions came to her mind, She doesn’t know if she can really trust Jiyeon or not but one thing she knows; she has to stop whatever plans L.Joe has.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.Joe was slowly approaching Yuni who is on the other side of the shop, cleaning her station. Yuni was humming happily that she didn’t noticed L.Joe walking towards her.

L.Joe was so feed up thinking about Yuni that he didn’t noticed Minnie was already beside him.

“Excuse me sir, but this station is currently close, If you don’t mind, why not take a seat on my station and I will assure you I’ll be serving you my warmest smile. This way please”

Minnie said leaving L.Joe stunned at her sudden proposal, she didn’t even let him give his answer. She dragged L.Joe as far from Yuni as possible, good thing L.Joe didn’t fight back. As fragile Minnie looked, L.Joe didn’t want to hurt Minnie, so he just let her dragged him away from Yuni.

While Minnie was dragging L.Joe away, Woohyun saw how Minnie acted cutely at L.Joe and this made his heart crushed. He kept starring at them, every move they would make, every touch and every smile Minnie give to L.Joe makes him go crazy and would like to punch the guy.

Minnie stopped at the farthest table and let L.Joe sat.

“You may take this seat sir.” Minnie said with a bright smile, but on the inside she was regretting all the things and aegyo she showed towards L.Joe.

“Thank you Ms. But I do prefer to sit near to Yuni, so if you could excuse me.” L.Joe said coolly and stood up.

Minnie placed her hand on L.Joe’s shoulder and forcefully pushed him down. Her face was fierce and glaring at L.Joe.

L.Joe was taken aback towards Minnie’s sudden reaction.

“I’m sorry sir, but as I said Ms. Yuni is busy at the moment and she can’t address your needs at this time, so if you please, makes yourself comfortable and don’t disturb other employees here.” Minnie said with a smile to her last statement and handed the menu to L.Joe.

L.Joe accepted the menu but gave a faint smile.

“What will you like to have sir?” Minnie asked sweetly.

“I’ll have the blueberry cheesecake and a latte please” L.Joe said as he handed the Menu back to Minnie

“Thank you sir, please do wait for a moment for your order.” Minnie bowed at L.Joe and then went to the counter to give his order to Woohyun.

 

 Woohyun watched everything from the counter. All he can do is watched, while his heart is being crushed by Jealousy.

 

When Minnie went to Woohyun with LJoe's order, Woohyun couldnt look into her eyes or even give her a smile all he did was took the order slip and went to the kitchen without even looking at her or even made a sound.

Minnie was a bit shocked with how Woohyun acted. She waited until Woohyun returned to the counter and gave her LJoe's Order.

Woohyun just slipped the tray which had LJoe's order to Minnie, still he didnt look at Minnie nor made any sound.

"are you alright Woohyun? are you hurt?" Minnie asked Woohyun while finding her way to take a glimpse of his eyes, 

"Im fine Minnie, just take his order before it gets cold" Woohyun shifted his head before Minnie could see his eyes.

His eyes thats could show how hurt he is.

 

Minnie quickly took the tray and walked towards LJoe, but still could take her mind off of Woohyun.

"here you go sir, enjoy" she quickly placed LJoe's order and then went back to the counter. 

but as Minnie walked towards the counter, LJoe took the chance to go to Yuni.

 

Minnie, who heard LJoe moved from his table, walked back to him and tried to stop him.

"excuse me sir but please take your seat, your in my station, changing stations isnt allowed in our cafe now."

"But I just want to talk to Yuni, Is that hard enough or too complicated enough to understand?" LJoe said with a criticizing tone.

Minnie took a step back, while on the other corner, Woohyun heard what LJoe said and looked at Minnie who was hurt with what LJoe said.

 

Woohyun charged towards Ljoe with the pain that he has, Minnie was too kind towards him, she even give him much attention.

Woohyun couldnt help himself anymore all the jealousy and pain, he cant control himself.

He went towards LJoe and with all his might he punced him at his right face.

 

while on the left side of the cafe, Myungsoo was smiling wathcing all of this, 

"its time for your pay back LJoe, and its just the beginning."

 


so sorry guys this is the only the update I can give for now, 

Ill try to add it next time :)

Please dont forget to upvote if you love the story guys, thank you so much C:

Merry Christmas Guys :)

 

Please do support my other stories too 

 

My Girlfriend is a Witch

 

From Nerds to.. WOW!

 

I met him on AFF

 

Even fate doesn't want us to be together

and also I want to advertise my friend's story here, its one of my favorite actually :)

 

Novus Ferus [M] [Complete]

 

Enjoy Guys C: