The Happiest Day of my Life Turns out to be the most tragic one.

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 


 

I saw his handsome face, the face that I fell in love with,

Those lips that kissed me every day, 

Those warm hands that made me feel secured when he held mine,

...suddenly became  

cold....


The way how he looked at me when I wore my wedding gown made me feel like I was the prettiest.

When I saw him wore his tux, it made me feel that in a few moments we would be TOGETHER FOREVER.

 

 

“Baby…” Myungsoo barged in my room while I was still preparing. He hugged me from behind, I can feel his breath on my neck; the smell of his cologne, his hair, his tux, everything was perfect.

“Baby, you know you’re not allowed to come here. My Mom said it's bad luck to see your bride before you walk down the aisle.”

Myungsoo pouted, his eyes contained sadness when I said those words. He maybe thinking that I dont want to see him or that I did not appreciate his effort.

“But Baby…” He made me faced him, still hugging me…

The both of us look into each other's eyes; every time I looked into those eyes it made me feel that my world just stopped revolving, there and then.

“But I miss you.” Myungsoo said in a serious tone still looking deeply into my eyes.

I could feel that my cheeks blush so hard. I couldn’t say anything to him.

Then he leaned closer until our lips were inches away, his eyes were still fixed with mine…

“Thank you. Thank you for marrying me Miss Yuni Park.  Thank you for making me the happiest man in the whole wide world.”

Then he let out a warm smile.

Those words made my heart melt, I could feel how sincere he was. Then he closed his eyes and our lips met, the taste of his kisses made me melt, the way he kissed me made me feel that I could live life without worry, as long as I have him. He pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss.

Then suddenly the door opened…

“Yuni! Are you ready? It's time to gooooooo… ooopps sorry..” Minnie, my cousin came in without noticing Myungsoo, until she saw us kissing, so embarrassed to what she saw, she immediately closed the door.

“I'm so sorry unnie, but we have to go. Everyone is waiting outside.”

Myungsoo and I giggled at what Minnie did…

“And oh!! Myungsoo-sshi you’ll be on the other car…”

“Okay okay, thank you Minnie. I’ll be there in a moment.” Myungsoo giggled and look at me again.

“Don’t chicken out okay? Hehe few more minutes and you’re going to be my wife. I’ll be the man in the tux at the end of the aisle, don’t be confused okay?” With that he kissed my nose and went outside.

I was left in the room touching my nose with my face still blushing.

“Unnie!! Hurry up! Don’t you want to be Mrs. Kim already?” Minnie said while pulling me out of the room.

“Hehe, okay okay just don’t drag me.”

I board the white car that was parked outside my house. I was really happy to finally become Mrs. Kim, at last…

I arrived in front of the church after 15 minutes, I saw a lot of people smiling and waving at me.

Everyone congratulated me, everyone was there, except Myungsoo…

I tried to look at the end of the aisle if he was there, but unfortunately he wasn’t…

“Appa, why isn’t Myungsoo here yet? He left before me, he should be here already..”

“Maybe his car broke down, don’t worry Yuni, he’ll come. Just wait for a while.” I nodded and hoped that he was just running a bit late.

 

Few more minutes someone was running towards me…

It was Woohyun, Myungsoo’s bestfriend, he was panting from running.

“Yu..ni…Myung…sooo… got..in..to.. an.. acci..dent…”

Those words. Those shuttering words.

I went closer to Woohyun hoping I just heard it wrong.

“What did you said?”

Woohyun inhaled deeply in order to talk straight this time.

“Yuni, please stay calm, Myungsoo got into an accident, the ambulance is on the way to the hospital now.”

My heart crashed into a million pieces.

Why… why did this happen? We were happy awhile ago.

 

“Which hospital?!”

“Seoul Hospital…”

I ran towards the car and drove as fast as I could, I didn’t care if I was still wearing my wedding dress or people were looking, all I cared was Myungsoo.

I arrived at the hospital and ran straight towards the information desk.

“Miss excuse me.. Where is Kim Myungsoo? The man that was wearing a tux?”

“The one that got into an accident? He is still in the operating room…”

I quickly went towards the operating room and looked into the window, there he was all covered with blood, lying on the operating table.

The man that was so happy and full of hope earlier was now lying on the operating table full of blood.

My heart sank, I couldn’t fight the tears anymore. I broke down and cried so hard.

The day that was supposed to be the happiest day of my life turned out to be the most tragic one.

 

 After a while Myungsoo’s parents came and also mine…

“Dear you should get changed..” My mom said..

“No. I won't leave Myungsoo. No.” I was still crying. I don’t want to leave him, even just a few seconds.

Then suddenly the doctor came out.

 

Everyone stood up.

“Doctor, how's my son?” Myungsoo’s mom asked in a shaky voice.

“He is still unstable, from the impact of his accident, his chance of surviving is very low, but let us hope for the best and pray that he survives.”

“Can we visit him?” I stepped closer hoping just to see Myungsoo.

“Yes but not all at once..”

We all look at each other then they all nodded looking at me. I went inside and saw him. There were lots of machine connecting to his body.

His face was so calm, like nothing had happened.

I sat next to him holding his hand.

“Baby? Please wake up. You said that you’ll be waiting for me down the aisle right? We still have a lot of plans, we still haven’t start our own family. Please wake up…” Tears fell continuously while I was caressing his hand on my cheek.

“Baby? Please? For me?”

I still hope that he would wake up then suddenly I heard a long beep I look at the monitor to see that the machine was having a straight line, I couldn’t move, my body was paralyzed. Nurses and doctors came inside, some of the nurses pulled me out of my chair and assisted me to go out.

Time suddenly slowed down when I was seeing Myungsoo while I was dragged out.

The nurses closed the door and I was still in shock. Please let Myungsoo be okay… Please…

After a few minutes the doctor came out..

“Doctor how is Myungsoo?” Myungsoo’s Mom asked.

“I'm so sorry ma’am but we have done everything that we could to save him..”

What? No. No! I couldn’t believe what he said, I rushed in the room to see Myungsoo, now without anything attached to his body.

“Baby? Baby… this isn’t a nice joke okay? Please wake up?”

I shook him gently to wake him up. To feel Myungsoo isn’t responding to me made it even painful.

“Baby PLEASE!!!! Wake up!!” Woohyun came in and tried to pull me away.

“Yuni please stop!” But even Woohyun could't keep me calm.. I tried to break free from his grip.

“Baby!!! Please!! Wake up!  Please!!! Please… wake up” When I was a little calm, Woohyun let go of me…

I was already lying my head on Myungsoo’s chest. Crying my whole heart out... Still hoping he would wake up.


 

Please do comment and Subscribe guys,, they are really loved