We Will Divorce

One Snowy Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello here another update

sorry for the mistake in my writing.

PUBLISHED : 30 MARCH 2022

EDITED : 31 OCT 2023

 

 

Seulgi, who goes upstairs with zero intention of talking or running into Joohyun, is now rooted in her place, witnessing the whole scene where Bae Joohyun is crying in silence. How her now called wife cover to muffle the crying sound.

It did something to Seulgi's heart, but she is too occupied with being faithful to Seungwan to notice it.

Seulgi went upstairs because she wanted to take a picture so she could send it to Seungwan. Before her clouded mind took over her heart, Seulgi dashed downstairs and shut her bedroom door tight.

Seulgi couldn’t sleep that night or call Seungwan. She locked herself in her room with her heart filled with Seungwan and her mind clouded with Joohyun crying alone.

Seulgi wonders what there is to cry about. Honestly, it is not hard for her to guess, but shouldn’t the spoiler brat expect this kind of life when it comes to arranging marriage. Seulgi cannot drop everything behind and treat the spoil brat like her parents treated her. She had her own life before Joohyun.

Seulgi has already done more than enough when she is minding her own business here. She doesn’t demand anything from Joohyun. So, shouldn’t the spoiler brat be grateful for that.

When there is a fight between the heart and mind, the heart always makes it to the last one. Only certain people put their mind first. Only the stronger ones are able to let their minds win.

But for Seulgi, logic came second after feeling. Feelings are hard to resist. One of the reasons why people with weak minds lose the game of mind

Because once feelings get involved, a human cannot think straight anymore.

 

 

Seulgi barely got any sleep that night. A bunch of questions are running through her head.

Wondering if she should check on the spoil brat or not.

Massaging her head, Seulgi let out a heavy sigh… too bad the heavy load on her heart was still there. The reason is not hard to guess, but Seulgi is afraid of knowing it. She is afraid that she will turn into this vulnerable person just because she pities Joohyun. She doesn’t want to admit anything when it comes to Joohyun.

Seulgi won’t allow her heart to do that. Not when she was already planning a divorce the second after they exchanged their wedding vows.

Toughen her heart even more. Seulgi threw the last-night scene out of her head and decided to follow her plan, which is to ignore Joohyun. This marriage is strictly business for her.

About to catch the sleep that she missed. Seulgi lay down and closed her heavy eyes, but it didn’t take a second for Seulgi to open her eyes again because her phone was ringing.

‘Jiyoung?’ Seulgi wonders why her brother called. And she calls him again when there is no voice coming from the other side. ‘Jiyoung??’

‘Seulgi, is Joohyun with you right now?’

Seulgi brows knit, wondering why her brother is curious about Joohyun and why her brother's voice sounds so unstable.

‘If she is there with you, I need you to act naturally and go somewhere else.’

‘Is everything okay there?’ Seulgi asked, running out of patience. She is sleepy and tired.

‘Just go somewhere far from Joohyun first!’ Jiyoung commanded.

‘She is not here’ Seulgi rolled her eyes. Her brother sounds so dramatic right now. ‘Just tell me what is going on?’ She spat, ‘Is her family caught with drugs or so –

'Joohyun's mother passed away.’ Jiyoung cut Seulgi nonsense and sent Seulgi into a dead silence.

‘Seulgi?’

There is no answer from Seulgi, her entire body system is in shock. It doesn’t sink into her yet, but that sentence... That phrase, Joohyun mother passed away, struck straight into her heart.

‘Seulgi, I need you to stay on your senses now! Pull your ing self together!!’

A harsh yell from her brother does bring Seulgi back, but Seulgi is still begging, saying what she just heard is a lie.

It is not a lie…

‘I need you to act calm and bring Joohyun back.’ Her brother paused for a second, collecting his words. ‘Don’t tell Joohyun until you are back in Seoul.’

Seulgi is at a loss, she doesn’t know how to tell Joohyun once they are back in Seoul. This news will shatter Joohyun world into pieces.

She wonders if Joohyun knows something about it because she cried last night.

!

Seulgi ran her fingers against her hair. What if Joohyun needed to return to Seoul a day before, but she cannot tell her since Seulgi is nowhere to be found.

!

Guilt. A sense of guilt started to wrap ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter