A LETTER OF GRATITUDE

One Snowy Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dear my fellow readers

I want to say thank you a lot for reading my fanfic. 

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be an author, even though I'm not qualified. 

Thank you for sparing your precious time to read this fanfic. 

I want to apologise for the error or any mistakes in my writing. Sometimes, no matter how many times I check, there will be a mistake or a typo that I overlooked.

I decided to end this fanfic in the chapter where Seulgi character proposes. Thank you for reading it for the second time, and enjoy the new journey of seulrene in this fic.

I’m thinking about releasing book two for their domestic life, but maybe it's better if I come up with a new genre or storyline for domestic seulrene so you guys won’t feel like it’s the same seulrene.

I'm thinking about soulmate au, hate love au, fantasy, and psychological au. I already have a draft for this, like the starting, middle, and ending, but I dunno, don’t have the confidence to publish it yet. Sorry bout that.

For now, I have tons of drafts, but I will focus on At The Mercy Of Cruel Fate and seulrene one shot collection.

again,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME

till we meet again

love

n123456/lilac

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter