Joohyun's Scar

One Snowy Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, this chapter is not final like the old version. i decide to continue. i dont have the ending yet for this version. 

sorry for all mistake in my writing

thank you so much for reading this fanfic

enjoy!!

PUBLISHED : 1 MAY 2022

EDITED : 7 NOV 2023

 

 

Joohyun didn’t flinch at all, instead she formed a thin smile and inched forward, reaching out to hold Seulgi's left hand. her thumb running across Seulgi knuckles while keeping her eyes lock with those sharp monolid eyes.

‘Seulgi ah…’ she whispered. 'It's okay,' was all she could manage to say, knowing that there was nothing she could do to provide the consolation Seulgi needed at the time. They stare into each other's eyes for a moment before Joohyun lowers her head, closing their gap and rests it on Seulgi's shoulder.

standing in the middle of the apartment. This time, they didn't cry, and they stopped screaming in each other's faces.

Simply standing there, they held hands.

Seulgi was left speechless, she thought Joohyun was going to leave her instantly. She was a damaged soul. Why would Joohyun desire to be with her? She hurt Joohyun in the past.

She was a sinner here, she doesn’t deserve to be comforted by Joohyun at all. Her whole body tensed because Joohyun was snuggling into her neck.

‘I’m tired.’ Joohyun mutter under her breath that fanning Seulgi neck. They have endured suffering that is incomprehensible to others. Joohyun wants to take some time off since she is exhausted. She no longer desires to engage in futile arguments with Seulgi.

Wrapping her other hand around Seulgi torso and then proceed to hug her ex wife. Her fingers caressing Seulgi nape tenderly and her lips curled upward when Seulgi finally relax at her touch.

Joohyun can fell Seulgi head resting against her.

Joohyun hopes they can put the past behind them and take a step forward together. Joohyun is confident that if they move slowly and one step at a time, they will eventually arrive to an extent where neither of them will experience the sorrow they have been harbouring inside of them.

 

….

 

Seulgi stared at her reflection in the mirror, her eyes darted to Joohyun, who was standing behind her. Drying her hair. Joohyun suggest her to get a new haircut so they took a cab to salon this morning.

Joohyun think it will help Seulgi with starting over with a new image.

She didn’t go to work today, Joohyun cleared all of her schedule for two weeks. She wants to protest her ex-wife, but Seulgi starts to understand that Joohyun didn’t try to control her life like her father did.

Joohyun explained it to her last night before they went to bed.

‘Done!’ Joohyun brushes Seulgi's hair while gazing intently in the mirror. She was really proud of Seulgi new haircut, it was a shoulder length wolfcut. It suits the taller one, it compliments Seulgi sharp features even more.

The woman appears to have much more charm now.

Seulgi blinks twice, and a wave of emotion appears in her new image. It boosted her sense of confidence a little bit.

She didn’t expect the outcome to be this good, she thought Joohyun was bluffing when her ex-wife said about the philosophy behind this.

'It's good, right?’ Joohyun asked, feeling proud.

Seulgi gave a quick head nod while lips stretching into a smile. Seulgi hasn't been able to smile freely like this in a long time; she feels like it's been a decade.

She let Joohyun play with her hair, she liked this feeling where there was no heaviness in it. Maybe they should stay just like this, where there is no commitment between them.

 

She pushed the trolley with her left hand, Seulgi trailing behind Joohyun, who was picking up the ingredients. They went grocery shopping for an impromptu trip to her cabin.

She hasn’t visited her cabin since a divorced. It made her feel nervous and excited at the same time.

 

‘Are you sure you can drive?’ Joohyun asked, feeling concerned about Seulgi driving in that condition.

Seulgi nodded. ‘Don’t worry about it.’ She reassured her ex-wife since Joohyun was clutching tightly to seatbelts. She found it cute.

It’s been five days since Joohyun returned. They haven’t talked much, it seems like Joohyun was giving Seulgi time to come around.

Joohyun won’t deny it, she is curious to know, but it was still too early to ask. She saw that Seulgi continued to rely on sleeping pills. Every time Joohyun does anything unexpectedly, Seulgi continues to tremble.

They still have a long way to go. Joohyun isn’t sure if Seulgi wants to make it work or not, but a part of her is hoping for a second chance.

Giving them both another chance at life. Joohyun would like to begin their relationship over somewhere new with Seulgi. She hasn't told Seulgi about her plan yet, but she wants to hear Seulgi's thoughts on it. an idea that Seulgi quit her position as CEO and moved in with her in France.

Joohyun wonders, Will Seulgi want that … starting over with her.

 

After two hours, Joohyun finally caught a glimpse of a familiar route. Is the universe trying to tell her something, they returned to this location in the winter when it was completely covered in snow…

The memories of her first visit are still vivid in her mind. Everything happened as if it were yesterday.

 

Seulgi lights up the fireplace as soon as they walk into the cabin.

‘I’ll bring this upstairs’

Seulgi just responded with a hum tediously while poking into the firewood, trying to keep it under control –

Wait! Upstair??

Throwing the long iron rod, Seulgi dashed upstairs, hoping she was in time to stop Joohyun from going into the bedroom, but she was all too late.

Standing there, Joohyun looked at the picture, her own picture. Joohyun recognised it, the picture of her around the lake. It was a day when she fell into the lake, and Seulgi came to rescue her.

She doesn’t know Seulgi printed out all of this. She doesn’t know Seulgi secretly photograph her.

Walking pass Joohyun, Seulgi speak with a tremor voice ‘I – I'm sorry I forgot to take it off.’ Seulgi reached out to take it off the wall, but Joohyun caught her hand in the air.

Joohyun tight grip on the taller one softens as she asking ‘When?’ Eyes on the pictures, there are like almost 100 of them on the wall. Letting their hand fall, Joohyun didn’t let it go, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter