First Encounter

One Snowy Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello again, i am back. have fun reading and do not forget to leave comment so i know what you guys think about this, whether this fanfic is good or bad. 

i apologise for any mistake in my writing

 

PUBLISHED : 26 MARCH 2022

EDITED : 31 OCTOBER 2023

ENJOY!!

 

As soon as her existence was confirmed, even before she truly existed outside of this world… everything about her life was decided.

Everything.

Kang Seulgi was named after her great grandfather who passed away a week after she was born.

The day she was born, the moment her eyes met the light of the world, her eyesight hadn’t fully developed yet …. Her father, Kang Seok Jin, lifted her up in the sky.

‘Here comes our future CEO. She will lead our business in the future!’ It was absurd how they celebrate a new born baby by lifting it up like a scene in a lion king.

So that was it, her career path was set while Seulgi barely opened her eyes.

A kindergarten Seulgi got so excited that one day she would be a CEO. She doesn’t even know about the CEO's life or what exactly the CEO was like at that time.

Seulgi didn’t complain much at that age, everything around her was perfect. She goes to prestige elementary school, she gets to meet her friends, play, and do her homework, and everything is on track.

She doesn’t feel her day to day life is controlled yet.

That was until one of the teachers made a call to Seulgi’s father, telling him how Seulgi is very talented in art and that if they invested Seulgi in that world, Seulgi would become a great architect or a well-known artist.

But that is not what Kang Seok Jin decided for Seulgi. No one should tell him what is best for his daughter; it is her daughter's life, and only he has the power to make decisions for her.

Seulgi must be a CEO one day, the one who is going to take over his position once everything is settled around twenty years from now. She was born into a chaebol family, and Seulgi is an heir, so she must act or live according to it.

So, Mr. Kang returned home that day, slightly upset as he called for his wife. He wears a grim expression, every single person in the mansion knows not to disturb Kang.

Seulgi's dark monolid eyes were blinking as she saw her father with a sour expression that day. She might be a kid, but she can read the room. Her father is tensed as he walks towards his studies on the left wing of their mansion, followed by her mother, and then the door is closed with a loud slam.

That was all she saw, and then everything in her life changed the very next day.

She woke up early and was excited to see her friend, only to be told she would be homeschooled. Little Kang Seulgi doesn’t really understand what happened, and her curiosity was at its highest peak by that age.

She asked and asked every single person she came across in that big mansion. Everyone, including her parents, replied with the same answer.

Because she needs to be educated or tutored about almost everything, not just what she learns at school, so she can be a great CEO in the future. It's for her bright future.

How to appropriately dress for different occasions, how to greet an adult with proper etiquette, and when and what to say to a person when it comes to a business acquaintance

Seulgi was only five years old at the time, yet she was forced to grow up. In the blink of an eye, she had lost her childhood.

Seulgi, who is five years old, should be able to live freely and discover their childhood, but this is not the case.

So this is the turning point where Kang Seulgi despises the word "CEO". She doesn’t want to be one. She wants her friends back. She wants to have a chat during lunch with her friends. She wants to exchange her lunch box with her classmates. She wants to play tag after lunch, and she wants to build a sandcastle at the playground!

She wants to ride a swing or push her friend who is riding it!!!

But five years old Kang Seulgi cannot go against an adult who said she will understand all of this when she grows up. Suddenly, adult life doesn’t feel fun to her anymore. She wishes she could stay as a kid, she wants to be four years old once again.

 

Now all she has is her super strict tutor. A maid and a butler follow her everywhere inside the mansion. There are no more friends in her life.

Seulgi only meets people when her father brings her to a business event or party where all corporate people gather in a friendly manner.

It is not that friendly, but all of them bring their families, so when the business talks happen, Seulgi will be left alone, wandering through the place. She was not alone, her butler was right behind her, around three feet apart from her. Making sure she doesn’t cause trouble.

Every move of yours will have a big impact on our company image, Seulgi. You need to look reliable, presentable, and have a strong aura that makes people bow down to you.

It was her father's word. Imagine being five years old, and that is what your parents told you. a responsibility that no other five years old in this world would understand.

 

Well, that is how she grew up, all her childhood and her teenage life were snatched away just to make her a great CEO for the Kang company.

She grows up in a big mansion with a slight idea about the outside world. If social media and the internet don’t exist, then maybe Seulgi won’t know anything at all.

Kang Seulgi, who is eighteen years old, is highly intelligent, so I suppose all the tutoring was worthwhile. Seulgi becomes sneaky, she is able to find a reason for her to have a slight freedom. Seulgi doesn’t want to sit still inside this mansion and wish for a miracle to happen. She needs to work for her freedom.

So, a lockdown for her is a no, as she proposed to her father that she would need to know more about the outside world in her college life. Smooth communication skills or soft skills will help her, she will be the threatening CEO that her father always wants her to be.

She is her father's daughter after all, she learned that in business, you will need to lie, even a tiny bit.

Mr. Kang nodded his head slowly, rubbing his well-trimmed beard. He fully understands what her daughter means by that, plus he has seen a lot of progress made by his daughter in the past years. A lot of his friends speak highly of Seulgi and how lucky he is as a father to have a filial daughter.

Seulgi is a super-behaved one.

So that was it. Seulgi was finally allowed to set her feet free outside of this mansion, or more like prison to her.

But the collage and the course she took were already decided. Still, Seulgi expected that, so she didn’t protest. She knows …. If she opens on that topic, a disaster will happen inside Kang Mansion.

….

The taste of freedom for the first time.

Seulgi got it wildly. She is young, her crazy teenage hormones wilding up inside her as she hit the club right away. As soon as the orientation is done. She is in the club, a few blocks away from campus.

Dancing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter