Babies Name

One Snowy Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, here the update 

sorry if there a mistake in my writing

enjoyy

 

 

Joohyun's private room was filled with chatter from adults as they exchanged stories about how exciting it was to see the twin.

Seulgi family members all take turns holding the twin, but the youngest of the twins is not in the mood at all when she makes eye contact with a total stranger.

A voice of a stranger she hasn’t heard before, she breaks into a loud cry and only settles down when she is in Seulgi's arms.

'God, she is so you!’ Jiyoung sister, ‘gave nanny a hard time in the past.’ He burst out laughing after exposing Seulgi like that.

One after another keep suggesting the name for the twins; maybe give them a name that rhymes like Dahye and Jihye.

Seulgi loves the name, but no, she wants to name her twins with a deep meaning behind it.

Joohyun learns that her girlfriend is very picky when it comes to names. She thought Seulgi would settle for Kang Dream and Kang Love (pronounced in Korean, not English).

But Seulgi said no, while Joohyun wanted each to have their initials. The oldest can start with J and the youngest with S. Seulgi does find the idea interesting, but she doesn’t react much.

They still haven’t decided anything yet. The babies were just born a few hours ago.

 

A day like this, where family gathers together, is always a dream come true for Joohyun. The warmth of this situation reminds her of her lost family; she has the impression that her mother, father, and brother are cheerily observing them from above.

‘The unnie is so calm’ Seulgi’s mother commented while holding the oldest twin in her arm. Slowly, she walks towards Joohyun.

Handing the little one to Joohyun, ‘This one takes after you, hmm?’

When Seulgi’s mother caress Joohyun's head, she says, ‘Thank you for blessing me with two granddaughters.’

Joohyun felt her eyes heating up, tears that she had been trying to hold back threatening to fall now.

Joohyun realised that she had always craved the touch of her mother when Seulgi's mother gave her a gentle pat on the head.

‘It’s amazing, isn’t it? how the eldest has behaved admirably since birth’ Mrs. Kang, dabbing lightly at the corner of Joohyun's eyes when the tears fall.

The rest decide not to say anything, giving two mothers to have a talk and act clueless by circling Seulgi since she is holding the youngers.

In the midst of a memorable day for the Kang and Bae families, Seulgi got called outside by her father.

Seulgi knows that she will be scolded about marriage registration. Joohyun's eyes met her briefly before she walked out.

Her girlfriend comforts her silently through that gaze, and Seulgi doesn’t mind receiving an earful of scolding now.

 

 

‘Do you have a plan to take her in –

‘Dad I will register our marriage –

‘When??’ Mr. Kang hissed; he ain’t got patient anymore.

He gave Seulgi more than enough time, he even tried to understand her daughter's reason for not registering the marriage, but he didn’t expect her to drag it out until today.

‘Seulgi your act right now isn’t a Kang at all –

‘Dad –

‘Don’t dad me! You’re a parent yourself now and what's your daughter gonna call you? Their girlfriend mom??’

Okay, Seulgi realised her father has a very valid point there, but it is not like she is going to drag it out that long.

She already has the ring!

‘Seulgi do you even know what generation of Kang you are? Are you going to abandon our Kang clan honour?’

Seulgi gulped, her brain tried to open multiple folders at one time because honestly, she forgot her rank in the Kang clan.

‘Give Joohyun the honour that she deserves; take her into a family through marriage. Though I'm sure she's fine, she's still a lady. You ought to be aware that she desired validation.’

Crossing his arm over his chest, Mr. Kang's eyes narrowed as he asked, 'Now tell me your rank’

Seulgi thought the nagging stopped there, but it continued for ten more minutes because she forgot her rank in the Kang clan.

She will remember this to her death: she is the 38th generation of the Ansan Kang clan.

 

….

 

Joohyun woke up to the sound of Seulgi baby talking with the oldest twin.

The sight of her loving girlfriend having a full conversation by herself since the little one was just cooing and squealing eagerly to her mommy nonstop talking.

its soul stirring, Joohyun's heart melts a million times.

A pair of big, dark eyes that were beaming with enthusiasm released a squeal of delight as the little one excitedly kicked her feet because Seulgi had freed her from the swaddle blanket.

‘Aigoo’ Seulgi coos the oldest of the twins, is now fully awake and excited for the world. ‘Excited, aren’t you?’

The baby coos and Seulgi cheekbones rise up, smiling nonstop. The oldest seem to be talkative; little one responds to Seulgi nonstop.

‘Mama is asleep’ Seulgi whispered cutely, ‘Let’s behave ourselves, hmm angel?’ hand rhythmically patting the baby, Seulgi has been trying to put her to sleep after changing diapers.

In the life of a parent, Seulgi isn’t sure if it's okay for her to use that term. The babies were only born nine hours ago, so it hasn't even been a day for them.

However, during those nine hours, Seulgi hasn’t gotten to close her eye for even five seconds.

The twins cried and wanted to be fed every two to three hours. If Joohyun is awake, her girlfriend will feed one of the twins, and Seulgi will use a bottle that Joohyun has already started pumping for the other twin.

And within those nine hours too, Seulgi had already changed the diaper about four times for each twin!

The youngest poops as soon as Seulgi changes her diaper, which causes laughter to Joohyun, who witnesses Seulgi's dumbfound reaction.

‘Mommy need to wrap you up now, angel’

The little one who doesn’t understand things is kicking her feet and cooing at her mommy.

Seulgi chuckles. ‘You make mommy feel bad now’ Seulgi began the wrap from right to left, little one right arm is securely in place.

‘no no,’ Seulgi coos since the little one starts to protest and throws her a super duper cute look.

‘Don’t use that on mommy now,’ Seulgi is now contemplating whether to put her baby to sleep or let the little one play a little bit.

But Seulgi knew soon after this little one would throw a cry of protest because she wanted to sleep.

Okay, being a parent is hard, and it's only been nine hours for her!

The baby is now supposed to sleep, but she is all excited with those coos and vowel gibberish.

‘When did you learn that angel?’

The little one is all bundled up like a cute burrito now. Still coos to her mommy; her eyes are all active like a spotlight.

Seulgi knows she will have huge trouble fighting against those shining eyes for the rest of her life now.

‘Did mama teach you while you were in her belly?’ Seulgi said, fully unaware that Joohyun was awake and hearing everything now.

Leaning down, she whispers a top secret to little one ‘mama use that on mommy all the time’

Joohyun bit her lower lips, holding back her laugh. It seems like Seulgi is the kind of mother who can entertain her newborns by herself.

Seulgi continues to talk, and the baby coos… She has long forgotten about putting the newborn to sleep.

It appears like Seulgi has allowed those angel eyes to trick her into staying up and playing with her mommy.

Joohyun is silently recording all the moments between Seulgi and their newborn.

She is a bit upset that Seulgi didn’t check on her, but it’s understandable; the taller one's intention is to let her get all the rest she needs.

‘Your little sister still sleeping, I think you need to watch over her in future’

The thought of future gives Seulgi a mixed feeling; part of her wish is for the twins to stay as her babies forever.

‘Both of you need to look out for one another, hum?’

As if the little one understood what her mommy was saying, she let out a very calm and stable coos. Not a playful and excited one.

Thumb softly caressing the baby's chubby cheek, ‘it will put mama and mommy at ease. Please don’t fight with each other.’

‘Trust me, you don’t want to face mama wrath’

‘Yah! What do you mean by that?’

Startled, Seulgi recoils in her seat while the little one turns her head towards her mama.

‘baby,’ Seul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter