My attitude?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

One week later

 

„You can´t like this forever, Jungkook-ah. I don´t know why he agreed to sleep on the damn couch for a week now but this is getting ridiculous. He is your hyung after all. If you are still uncomfortable with it then sleep on the couch yourself.“

Jungkook lowered his eyes when Hoseok was sincerely scolding him.

„I know that I am acting stupid. I am sorry.“

„He is a nice person, you know? You are not uncomfortable with Jimin or me, right?“

„Of course not. You guys are not… well…“

„A master?“

Jungkook squeezed his eyes. Just the word was making him nervous again.

„Yes.“ He said and twitched in surprise when Hoseok´s face appeared in front of him and he was WAY too close.

He could feel his hyung´s breath.

„But why… I mean we are meeting with women and men every evening and we are trained in telling them what they want to hear. We can manipulate them as much as we want and sometimes we are taking advantage of it. Don´t you think this is some kind of dominance aswell?“

Jungkook was staring at Hoseok.

„I didn´t think of that.“ He whispered.

„Think twice.“ Hoseok said and closed the door and left Jungkook behind in his room.

Jungkook was stunned.

This had been the first time that Hoseok had approached him like a Hyung.

„JACKET! Hang your jacket hyung!!!“ Jimin shouted from the kitchen.

Jungkook groaned angrily. He opened the door and saw Jimin furiously pointing at Yoongi who had dropped his jacket right in front of Jimin.

„Hang it yourself, kid.“ Yoongi smirked and walked past Jimin.

„I swear if I would be just a little older than you…“ Jimin growled and tried to remove an annoying Hoseok from his back when he started teasing him again.

Jimin seemed to notice him.

„Ya maknae. Go and hang Yoongi hyung´s jacket ok?“

„No.“ Jungkook laughed and Jimin threw a pillow after him.

 

 

It had been a while since he had enjoyed a session this much.

The guy in front of him was out of breath but the stubborn stare of his eyes was piercing right into his own.

His companion that was sitting on a chair in the corner of the room was watching them closely.

„I don´t like your attitude, boy.“ He growled and the younger smirked.

That guy was enjoying the session but it had been a while since a customer tried to overpower him.

Taehyung accepted the challenge.

His voice got a harder tone and he could see that the customer was getting nervous.

Taehyung glanced briefly at the young man's companion and got a nod in response.

"You know what? I'm getting tired of your staring. I'll take care of that first." he whispered in his ear while putting on the blindfold.

The guy cursed and turned his head to the side.

Taehyung stopped the movement by placing his short whip almost tenderly against his cheek. 

"Don´t even think about it..." he whispered again and the companion of the handcuffed boy changed his position to get a better sight of the bed.

"Let's go..." the woman whispered and Taehyung started the session.

 

 

Jungkook had tried to stay awake late last night and had waited for Taehyung until late in the evening.

He didn't know exactly what to say. He wanted to make clear that he was okay with the two of them being roommates, but he still refused to apologize for practically kicking Taehyung out of the room.

But Taehyung didn't come home and at some point, Jungkook had fallen asleep.

At some point, he woke up because someone had carefully put a pillow under his head and covered him.  Late at night he woke up again and dragged himself to his bed and instantly fell asleep again.

He was annoyed by own his behavior. Had he been sitting on the couch like an idiot waiting for his hyung?

Jungkook kicked the blanket off himself and sat up.

He stiffened when he saw that Taehyung was actually in his bed, still asleep. He hadn't even heard him.

He slipped into his slippers, openend the door and as he walked towards the kitchen he had to grin to himself. Somebody was using the coffee machine.

He waited for a moment and successfully dodged Yoongi's zombie coffee route.

He had gotten used to it even though he had only lived here for about a week.

He got his cup from the cupboard and took out a glass directly. He placed the glass on the counter behind him.

While he waited for his coffee to run into the cup, he heard a familiar shuffle and the door of the refrigerator opened.

"Your glass is already on the table hyung."

Hoseok stammered something in his half-sleep and after putting the milk back, he left the kitchen.

Jungkook took the sugar bowl and a small spoon. He added some sugar to his coffee and stirred several times before putting the spoon in the dishwasher.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter