Teach him?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jungkook was staring into his drink.

They were sitting on one of the back tables. He was thankful for Yoongi´s and Taehyung´s consideration. He could see the club but almost no one could see their table in the corner. 

„So I want to say something before I help you learn the package. You probably already noticed it but we never mix the stuff from the club with the dormitory. So if you feel so uncomfortable that you think it will affect your... last week with us so much that you'll banish me to the couch again, then I'll book you someone else. But if you think it's going to work out and you will not hide in the shower when I come home then we can get this done with."

Jungkook tried to stop it but had to laugh.

"Okay, hyung. It's okay."

"How much experience do you have so far?"

"Well, not that much." he mumbled awkwardly.

"What do you mean, not so much? Like a little bit, more than a little bit, less than much, more than a little much? I need facts, Jungkook-ah."

"You're really not letting this go, do you?"

"I don't want to embarrass you, Jungkook-ah. I just need to know how to approach you. It's not that we will have massive between us. But I need to know when you will probably pull back. So I need to know your experience so far and then decide on the limit."

„I have some experience but just with girls.“

Taehyung looked at him with an annoyed look.

"Oh really? I thought you've been a call boy at other agencies for years."

Jungkook wanted to get angry, but he was also grateful to his hyung for his calm way of talking to him.

He sighed. "Well, of course, I've slept with girls before and I don't think I'm that bad at flirting or anything. I'm just way too shy when it comes to approaching girls. I have a hard time making the first move. I almost fainted when I saw how brash Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung were with each other."

"It's different with those two." replied Taehyung, smiling.

Jungkook grinned and nodded.

"One more thing is important."

"Can you start the sentences so I don't get nervous all the time?"

Taehyung sat back and laughed.

"How do you handle the fact that I am a dom in this agency?"

 

 

The question was completely irrelevant. It had absolutely nothing to do with showing Jungkook how best to flirt or approach someone with the additional option of making it a little hotter.

The question had simply been curiosity and this conversation was the perfect time for that.

Jungkook stared at him.

"So?"

"I don't know. I don't even know how something like that goes."

"I'm the boss the other person isn't. There's not too much to know."

"Yeah but... do you have instruments there or are there other rules? Isn't this kind of session for the clients, well ually stimulating. Do you have to participate in that too and stuff?"

Taehyung laughed.

"So this is the point why you have a problem sleeping with me in one room. You don't know how I will act around you if I see you or something like that?"

Jungkook nodded.

„How about we talk about that later and get this over with? It´s your third cocktail now. You should be fine.“

 

 

Jungkook was staring at him.

"I'm sorry. It's nothing personal, but I just saw it with the two of them and I'm so nervous."

"Why exactly?"

"First, because..."

"... I'm a guy?" Taehyung thankfully made it easy for him.

Jungkook nodded.

"And secondly because I'm afraid that… I'm not good at it. That you'll laugh at me or something. I want you to be satisfied with me. When I act like that."

Taehyung was staring at him with wide-open eyes.

 

 

-.-

Taehyung did not know how to react.

Jungkook's confession that he was afraid he wasn't satisfied with him was a familiar reaction for him. His subs had that look in their eyes almost every time unless he had a proud customer in the session like last time.

And it had always been okay with him. Sometimes it was exciting that a person wanted him so much that he did everything to please him.

But the confession of Jungkook that he was nervous because he was afraid to disappoint him threw him completely off track.

It had happened to him once before in the dormitory when he first saw Jungkook when they went to the club but the Dom in him came out again.

Jungkook wanted to please him.

He wanted Taehyung to be happy with him.

And that triggered the Dom in him so badly that he was about to beg Yoongi to add the fourth package again to Jungkook's contract and drag the poor little maknae into his session room.

"Hyung, are you okay?" he heard Jungkook´s voice and blushed in shame.

-Calm down. Calm the down.-

„Yes. Sorry I spaced out. But that's why we're doing this. I know you're shy and so does Yoongi. And Yoongi will give you another assignment like that this week, just to tease you."

-And me. That er.-

"Why does he always do that?" he heard Jungkook´s whisper.

"Because he's Yoongi."

"True." his dongsaeng suddenly laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter