Back to work?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jungkook was staring into the mirror.

Okay.

"What do you think?"

"I look weird." Jungkook didn't quite know what to make of the outfit.

Half of Jimin's clothes were scattered on his bed. In the beginning, he had tried to have a conversation with Jimin, but quickly realized that he was not a conversation partner for his hyung at the moment, but a final project for the fashion school.

As soon as he had decided on a pair of pants, the shirt did not fit. So pants off but shirt remained as basic idea. Then new pants... but the shirt didn't fit anymore. And so this nonsense dragged on for up to half an hour.

Jungkook had at some point stalked out of the room completely annoyed and only seconds later had voluntarily sat on the bed again after a you-pull-this-through look from Yoongi.

"Yesterday, we just had you dressed up. Call it a visual test run. And since the ladies almost ate you up yesterday, feel free to get into your work clothes tonight." muttered Jimin.

"You call that work gear? I look like a model! Even my socks match the color of the cufflinks!"

"Here is a watch for your right wrist."

"I always look at my phone when I want to know what time it is."

"Yeah me too. But the watch has its purpose. We'll explain later."

"YA goldfish! Are you done?"

Jungkook's head fell on his chest.

"Yes hyung?" he asked meekly but audibly.

Before Jungkook could answer anything, Jimin just pushed him out of the room.

"Clothing done." Jimin said and Hoseok grabbed him by the arm and dragged him one room over.

Before Jungkook could react, Hoseok had him on the edge of the bed and started to his hair with all kinds of products.

"We have to leave soon. You can explain the basics to him on the way to the club." Yoongi shouted.

Jungkook suppressed a groan and just managed to dodge Hoseok's slap when he silently cursed.

"Why are you putting KOKOSNUT hair wax in my hair! Is this going to be a beach party today?" Jungkook asked.

"Just wait and see. There's a reason for that."

"Ready?!" Yoongi yelled again.

Hoseok another strand behind his ear and quickly closed the can of hair wax and patted him on the shoulder.

"Go over to Taehyung-ah, hurry up. Yoongi is in a really bad mood today. I wonder WHY?"

Jungkook sighed.

"Because I didn't read the contract?"

"Because you didn't read the contract." Hoseok laughed and kicked him out of the room.

 

 

Taehyung was not sure but he had been watching Jungkook for the last few days.

He had one or the other habit that he was probably not aware of but could be used.

In front of him, a plain chain, four jackets, and several perfumes.

There was a knock and Taehyung looked at the door.

And again... he almost dropped the fifth jacket he had just taken out of the closet.

Jungkook looked so stunning that he got angry at Jimin and Hoseok.

He stormed out of the room and left Jungkook behind.

 

 

"YA! Couldn't you have held back a little? How am I supposed to teach him anything tonight when the chicks want to mount him again!!!"

-Wait. What. Teach me?-

Jungkook heard Taehyung and Jimin getting into an argument and squinted toward the kitchen.

He was thirsty.

But between him and the refreshing drink was an impregnable mountain and he was not sure if he should dare to cross it.

Yoongi stared at him. "Are you done?"

"Frankly, I don't know exactly. I was actually about to tr..."

"You can drink later. Off to the room. TAEHYUNG-AH! Jacket, perfume and go. Stop ing!"

 

 

Taehyung sighed deeply.

He was angry at all three of them. Yoongi had somehow talked him into the stupid idea that he should guide Jungkook tonight.

„Hyung…?“ Taehyung turned around and saw Jungkook nervously playing with his fingers on the door frame.

Taehyung turned back to the bed. He didn't want Jungkook to notice that he was... enjoying that he called him like that. Nor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter