Shark in fishbowl?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jungkook sat in the large auditorium and was learning. Next to him sat Jimin and Hoseok.

After a fairly relaxed breakfast, although there had been a huge fight five minutes earlier, everyone had gone to their lectures.

Except for Taehyung.

Jungkook hadn't seen him all morning, and after his completely exaggerated tantrum, he hadn't shown up either.

Jungkook hoped that Taehyung had exaggerated.

But the fight in the dormitory had been another sign for him how much it annoyed him to adapt. And Yoongi's suggestion that he would help him move out within a week was worth more to him than Taehyung's good mood.

What made him nervous, however, were his two roommates who were always making stupid remarks or goofing around.

Because they just stared at their books and didn't say a word.

"Say what you want to say." he grumbled at them.

"You still haven't read the contract, you idiot. After all the damn chaos and the arguments with Yoongi about it, you have the guts to NOT read it?" muttered Jimin into his book and Hoseok stood up.

"I'll go and get us something to drink."

Jungkook was sooooooo annoyed with the bull talk of this contract.

"Since it seems to be killing you that I haven't read it, why don't you tell me the key points?"

"Forget it. You can discuss that with your assigned boy. He's one of the most experienced and will be able to tell you the most important things relatively quickly."

"You... You're not with me? So this week we're not working together?"

"I think Yoongi will book the one or other table for us together, but the lighter tables you will take over with other boys." Jimin was still whispering in his book without looking at him.

Jungkook felt sick.

"Seriously hyung, tell me the key points."

"There are no key points, Jimin-ah and you know it."

Jungkook winced as Hoseok suddenly appeared and sat back down with them.

Jungkook was grateful as he put a soda in front of him.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Jungkook cautiously.

"So... our side job is the callboy activity. We take care that our customers feel comfortable. This feel-good atmosphere is divided into different packages. This is important because different customers have different preferences. Yoongi also knows that his boys have different preferences, or not. Therefore, these are always booked at the beginning. Except..."

"... a fool like me doesn't read it?"

"Yep."

"Great..." mumbled Jungkook and sighed.

"There are a lot of different packages but the basic ones can be divided into four. There's the player's package. It gives the customer or client the most confidence possible. He takes care of making her feel attractive and compliments her. Light skin shipping for example on the hands or shoulders. The second package Hoseok and I added a few months ago. We are quickly bored and often had very attractive customers. So why not upgrade, we thought," Jimin said with a smile.

"What is this upgrade?" Jungkook asked.

"Physical contact to a ual extent. We don't sleep with the clients or customers, of course, but we are responsible for making them feel as attractive as possible. So it can happen that the relaxed drink suddenly turns into a lady sitting on your lap and sticking her tongue so deep down your throat that you have trouble getting her off because your wants to keep her there."

Jungkook choked on his soda.

"The third package is quite delicate there. The customer AND the boy decide whether you want to go one step further. For example, if the customer wants to get ual with the call boy then she can say so, but the boy or sometimes Yoongi then decide whether you want that. The previous organizer before Yoongi had always just waved this through but Yoongi has introduced this rule. He always says that we are his employees and not s. This caused quite a bit of trouble with the club but he didn't give a . Most of the boys working there would immediately throw themselves in front of a car to help Yoongi."

"Which brings us to the fourth package. This is surprisingly often booked but of course separately or exclusively only this package. In our agency, only three employees offer this package. I don't need to be more explicit here, do I?"

"No..." Jungkook said, trying to get Taehyung out of his head again.

"What packages do I have?"

"All of them my little goldfish. All of them..."

 

 

"Do I have your word, hyung? This is important to me."

The person on the other end of the phone again answered his question in the affirmative, and Taehyung took a deep breath. "Thank you."

Taehyung hung up.

He had never been so angry before. His hands had been shaking for almost half an hour now. It was a miracle that he was able to type a number.

He had called both of his colleagues.

Without caring what they would think of him, he had worked on both of them until they promised him that Jungkook would not end up in their session.

That they would refuse if Yoongi asked them to.

In the Dom Packet, the dom still had the last word.

Taehyung knew he was overreacting.

He should have shot Jungkook in the head. He had assumed that the maknae had familiarized himself with the contract after all the chaos, but apparently, his dongsaeng was not quite sane.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter