Conflict?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"So?" the customer asked, resting her chin on her palm.

"What do you do on the campus all day when you're not here?" she whispered, unnecessarily close to Jungkook's face.

"We study a lot."

"Uh-huh... And?"

"We spend some time on the campus grounds for sports activities, for example. We also live together, by the way."

Taehyung had to stifle a grin as the customer's eyes got so excited they almost fell out.

"You live together?"

"Yes, we share a room." Taehyung was surprised that Jungkook joined the conversation. He hoped that he would calm down a little more. He was still quite tense.

There was a difference between being tense and being shy. The former was annoying, the latter y.

"You're lucky that you even work together. Your room must be small?"

"Tiny." confirmed Taehyung.

"You must be annoyed with each other sometimes. In such a small space, there are always fights, right? Especially between boys?"

"So far, we've always been able to solve our problems. We have that kind of policy when it comes to conflict resolution."

Taehyung grinned when he heard Jungkook's answer and was almost proud of him when he saw the customer blush.

"What would those principles be?"

"We fought once a few days ago." said Taehyung and was surprised when he felt Jungkook's head on his shoulder.

"Do we have to do this now? It's none of your business what we fight about at home, is it?"

-NICE one. -

"Why does it bother you? Are you still mad?" Taehyung lowered his head to get a better look at Jungkook's face.

"Not that but... it's intimate."

The customer almost doubled over with excitement.

"I don't want to bother you guys with it. I just thought that you often feel better when you talk about conflicts."

"We often don't discuss it directly. As I said, we have our principles for resolving a dispute."

 

 

Taehyung tried really hard.

If Jungkook hadn't known that he was just playing, he would have believed that he had these feelings for him. And Jungkook automatically became a little braver because of that.

He leaned over the table and his hand touched the customer's arm.

"I can't reach my glass otherwise." he purred and closed his hand around the cocktail.

"I don't even remember what it was about. Do you remember?" he heard Taehyung's voice.

Jungkook gambled.

 

 

 

„You were mad at me because you thought I was interested in a girl on the campus.“

Taehyung grinned when he heard Jungkook´s statement.

„Ah I remember.“

„So… you are the jealous type of a roommate?“ The customer asked.

Taehyung slid around a bit on the bench and turned his upper body toward Jungkook.

"If you want to start the topic again now, then go ahead. I think it to discuss this right now when we have a customer but apparently, you're not uncomfortable?" Taehyung asked the customer and she replied in the negative.

„I was in the aula and one of my classmates approached me for some notes. Hyung saw it and at home, he made a big fuss about it.“

„I made a fuss about it because she stayed over an hour at your table for some notes, Jungkook-ah.“

Taehyung said and his lips.

„So what? We just talked.“ Jungkook fired back.
„You just said that she only wanted the notes.“ Taehyung hissed at him.

„See? He is always like this.“ Jungkook said and was looking at the customer. She smiled and Jungkook backed up from Taehyung.  

As expected, Taehyung followed him.

 

 

Taehyung waited for a second and then he wrapped one hand around the younger´s waist.

Jungkook gasped in fake surprise when Taehyung pulled him closer again.

„We can stop our argument..." he whispered in Jungkook´s ear.

„Can we…?“ he heard Jungkook´s soft voice.

„I don´t know. What do you think?“ Taehyung smiled at the customer and she signed deeply.

„Why are men always so complicated?“ she came closer and sat down next to Jungkook. She lifted her hand and placed it on the inside of Jungkook´s right thigh.

He squeezed his eyes.

Taehyung was SO relieved that he had the third package.

„As I said, I am not willing to share him.“

The customer smiled. She seemed satisfied with his reaction.

„What do you mean with complicated?“ he heard Jungkook´s voice and smiled secretly. That boy was good.

"Because everything always has to be done the hard way. You can also settle such things with a lot of feeling."

"He's not very affectionate most of the time."

Taehyung pretended to pout as Jungkook complained about him to the customer.

"That's complete nonsense, you're just always so needy of love right away."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter