Okaaaaay ?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taehyung didn´t know when he had been that uncomfortable the last time.

Jungkook was staring at him but tried to hide it every time Taehyung glanced at him.

„Stop that.“ He clenched his jaws.

Jungkook was sitting next to him in the lecture hall and in the beginning, they were listening to the professor. But Taehyung quickly noticed that Jungkook seemed to be a good student as he solved the tasks quickly and accurately in the given time. And that's where the problem started for him.

Now he had enough time to annoy him with his stare. He didn't make it obvious, of course, but Taehyung just wanted to smack him because he was permanently peaking at him.

"What's wrong?" he snapped.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow.“Mh? Did you say something?“ he asked.

Taehyung exhaled deeply.

And the two idiots didn´t help him out at all.

Jimin and Hoseok had bright smiles on their faces and were waiting for his response.

„Would you help me out here?“ he whispered and leaned over to his hyung.

„Nah. It´s too much fun.“ Hoseok giggled and Taehyung cursed.

„Jimin-ah… you need to listen to your hyung better. Help me out here.“ Taehyung shifted his attention to Jimin.

He dropped his pen and bend his body down in slow motion.“I am busy.“

„Aish…“ Taehyung cursed again and was peaking at Jungkook.

The younger noticed it and quickly lowered his eyes.

„Ask what you want to ask and then leave me alone.“

 

 

Jungkook had always been a loner.  He had never really enjoyed the company of people and his friends could be counted on one hand, and that over the period since his elementary school days. For him, it was already annoying enough to deal with the new university and then also with this bunch of jokers in one dorm.

But at the moment, he had to admit that he was having a blast teasing Taehyung. He knew his hyung was pissed at the others because they had just blurted it out like that. He felt like a three-year-old and had to stifle his laughter as Taehyung's look became angrier and angrier.

"Do you know what time it is?" he asked with a straight face and saw that Jimin burst out laughing and fell off his chair.

Jungkook couldn´t help it and bit his fit when he saw that Hoseok squeezed his eyes to prevent his outburst.

Taehyung was staring at him.“Are you mocking me, Jungkook-ah?“

Suddenly Jungkook got nervous.

Taehyung didn't look like he was going to keep up the teasing for much longer.

"Sorry hyung." He whispered and bit his lip. Normally this was not his normal behavior. Especially when he was the maknae. He went too far.

"I'll ask you again. Do you have anything you want to say? If not then leave me alone and mind your own business."

"Ya Taehyung-ah. Calm down. It's just a joke." Jungkook heard Hoseok's voice and was grateful for the support.

Taehyung continued to stare at him. "So?"

"No hyung. It´s nothing." Jungkook whispered and lowered his gaze.

An uncomfortable silence followed for several seconds.

"I´ll hit the bathroom." he muttered and stood up.

 

 

 

"Taehyung-ah... what's your problem? It was just a little fun. Imagine that you know someone for about a day and then suddenly find out that he is a callboy. How would you react?" Hoseok snapped at him.

"I would remember that I am the god damn maknae and show more respect," he grumbled and grabbed his book.

He closed his eyes for a moment as he felt Jimin's hand on his shoulder.

"Seriously, what's going on? You usually don't care what people think of you. And you never reacted like that when I was teasing you when I was the youngest. "

"It just wasn't necessary to blurt it out."

"He's embarrassed because he has to share a room with him. Every time he comes home at night now, he doesn't know if Jungkook thinks he spent the whole night with someone again and got paid for it."

Taehyung's head hit the desk when he heard Yoongi's voice and ignored the smirk on his face.

„Why do you always have to be like that hyung?“ he mumbled.

„Really? You think that kid has…. aaaaah.“ Hoseok laughed and he seemed to understand Taehyung´s problem.

„What is it? I don´t get it?“ Jimin came closer.

„Taehyung-ah doesn´t want Jungkook to think that he will whip the out of him when he sleeps.“ Yoongi continued to shatter Taehyung´s pride.

„What?“ Jimin shouted and lowered his head in embarrassment when several students started laughing and he got a glare from the professor.

Taehyung´s head was still resting on the desk.

„Yoongi hyung… can you just be quiet please?“ he mumbled but it was too late.

„T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter