Oh no!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jungkook was nervous.

He was staring at the piece of paper in his hands and took a big gulp out of his water bottle.

The opening ceremony did finish about two hours ago and now he finally had all documents in his hands. Timetable, list of books he needed, rules of the school and... his room number. He was one of the lucky students who got a room in the dormitory.

His mother made the application secretly and when she surprised him with the news he told her that he was happy about it.

But he was NOT happy.

He knew that the apartments near the campus were very expensive but he had a lot of savings.

And he had planned to use them to live by himself because he didn´t like to be around other people.

Especially students that only knew how to drink and party AND to share a room with one.

And now, he had a room number in his hands and was praying to all gods that he did not believe in that he would be lucky and his roommate had decided to move to another university.

“As if…” he mumbled to himself.

 

 

Taehyung was watching the ridiculous scene in front of him.

The semester holidays were over and he was sitting with his friends on the campus. Several blankets were on the grass and they enjoyed the good weather.

Jimin and Hoseok were playing soccer. Well, at least they tried but Jimin was too scared that his clothes would get dirty and Hoseok was too lazy to run after the ball every time Jimin was too stupid to return it properly.

“I feel like an embarrassed parent on a sports day.” Yoongi sat up beside him and his hyung exhaled deeply.

Taehyung lay down on the blanket and covered his face with his hands. 

​"Hoseok is mean to me. I need love."

He heard Jimin's voice who joined them.

"I want to cuddle." Jimin said struggled to move Taehyung's leg to the side and when he finally succeeded he lay down and put his head on Taehyung´s thigh.

“Is it comfortable?” He asked the younger and Jimin nodded.

Taehyung started playing with Jimin´s hair. He dyed it yesterday and the colors were still very intense.

But violet? Taehyung thought and smiled.

“Oppa!” he heard the voice of a girl.

Not just one girl. THE girl.

“Guess it's Breakup Time.” Jimin said and sat up.

Taehyung chuckled.”Why don´t you just tell her to leave you alone?”

“Because she is a nice . You should try that for once too.”

“Don´t worry, I am satisfied with the current situation.” Taehyung laughed and Jimin stood up.

He walked towards the girl and she began to shout and curse at him.

Taehyung saw a shadow in the corner of his eye and a very nice smell hit his nose.

“New perfume?” He asked when Hoseok sat down beside him and grabbed a soda.

„Is she still trying to convince him that she is all he needs?“ he chuckled and Taehyung twitched his shoulders.

„Ya… Taehyung-ah…“ Hoseok suddenly pulled at his arm.

Taehyung turned his head and was staring at him.

„What?“ he asked.

„Look at him.“ Hoseok said and Taehyung knew that expression on his hyung´s face.

„Who?“

„The guy with the plan of the campus. The yellow shirt? Is he a first-year?“

Taehyung sighed.“Hyung, the new year started two hours ago and you already check out the new students?“

„Of course! Imagine that your stupid friend would pull through the juniors like a flagship and I would have to WORK for my entertainment.“

„That stupid friend´s name is Jimin. And you idiot share a bedroom with him.“ Taehyung busted into laughter.

These two dorks had the weirdest relationship that he had ever seen.

„See! That´s what I mean. Even you know him.“ Hoseok laughed and Taehyung kicked his when his hyung stood up again to join Jimin and rescue him from the sobbing mess that he tried to break up with.

Taehyung grabbed his phone and checked it.

36 Messages in the last 3 hours.

He carefully pulled through the overview until he had decided who he would offer the session tonight.

Jimin lingered back towards the blanket. He saw Taehyung holding his phone.

„Did you find something interesting? Or somebody?“ Taehyung heard the younger´s mocking.

„I did.“ He laughed.

„I already feel sorry for the girl.“ Jimin giggled.

„No, it is a guy today. We have a regular customer that we grant special service.“ Taehyung laughed.

„Yeah… I know your service.“ Jimin smiled and walked back to the girls.

When Taehyung put down the phone, he heard a heartbreaking sigh behind his back.

„What is it now hyung? What hardships do you have today?“ he said and earned a slap from Yoongi.

„Don´t make fun of me. YOU guys are the only hardship I have. Look at them. Jimin is flirting with the best friend of the girl that he dumped one minute ago and Hoseok is comforting Jimin´s ex-girlfriend now. And we both know that they give a because tonight they have their other little lovey-dovey appointment. And you are the worst of all of them! You enjoy that bull. Shame on you guys, seriously.“

„Maybe you just at guiding us well, hyung.“ Taehyung jumped up and dodged the soda that Yoongi threw at him with a curse.

This group Was a mess and he loved them.

He was sure that there was no other person that would fit into their group at all.

 

 

Jungkook was staring at the map.

„I am here… and the dormitory is…“ Jungkook lifte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter