WE KNEW IT!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I HATE YOU, YOU... STUPID HYUNG!!!"

"AISH!... HYUNG!"

"I KNEW THAT YOU WOULD GET US IN DEEP AGAIN!"

"THIS IS A DISASTER!"

Yoongi just laughed.

"Can you tell me what's going on?! Where the heck are we? And what is this.... thing in front of us?" Hoseok had tears in his eyes.

"That thing is the club." Yoongi said with a relaxed expression on his face.

"That is a ruin! Just look at that building." Jimin's voice rolled over.

Yoongi had, as usual, put them in deep again.

"But..." whispered Jungkook beside him.

Taehyung turned to him and had to suppress a laugh. The maknae's facial expression was a mixture of horror and absolute despair.

"But what, little goldfish?" Yoongi smiled brightly.

"Why are we here? We were supposed to take over the club hyung." Jimin stammered.

"That's correct. But I never said that it's the club we were working before."

 

 

Jungkook was close to losing his sanity.

In front of him was an old half-timbered house. The outer facade was so peeling that he was afraid it would collapse at any time.

A large swinging door was in the middle of the building, and the windows were so old that his father’s glasses were probably more stable.

"Hyung..." Jungkook had to hold onto something. He sighed when he felt Taehyung's hand. 

"Stop ing. We discussed that, and you all agreed."

"That's when we thought we were taking over the club we were working at!" Jimin shook with anger but tried to remain respectful to his hyung.

Hoseok obviously didn't give a .

"You're stupid! The customers won't take a single step in this place!

"I know. We need to spice it up a bit, hire staff, and advertising." Yoongi grinned again.

"Staff... Advertising?" stammered Jungkook.

"ARE YOU ING SERIOUS, HYUNG?!"

"Watch your mouth, Taehyung-ah."

Jungkook could see that Taehyung was as angry as he had ever seen him.

"We're not just prettying up the club here, right?" Taehyung pressed angrily between his teeth.

"It's relatively big. So we need a little help there. Reception, bar, boys..."

"Boys...?"

Jungkook turned his head when he saw Hoseok sitting on the sidewalk’s edge.

"Well, we do need a few more. You four do need some support." Yoongi‘s devil's grin was engraved on his face.

"We're not just taking over the club, are we? We're taking over everything. You the management, me the planning, Hoseok the training, Jimin the bookings, and the goldfish will be the main boy of the club."

"Correct."

"...That means..." Jungkook suddenly felt sick.

"Right now, it's just the four of us. We need staff, and we don't have a single customer. This should be fun, guys. "

 

 

 

Taehyung KNEW it.

This whole I-need-you-guys-to-help-me bull was not because of his deep love for his dongsaengs… it was simply to know that they could not reject him now because of their bad conscience.

Especially him.

Taehyung tried to breathe slowly and constantly reminded himself that Yoongi did that for his well-being.

AND because he was a devil, of course.

„Who wants to check it out?“ 

Taehyung wanted to punch Yoongi´s face when he heard his question, but his hyung was already walking towards the entrance.
He was swinging his hips like a .

„Girls? Are you coming?“ he asked.

"Are you sure the place won't collapse on our heads when you open the door?" grumbled Jimin.

"Or the ground will just open up and swallow the place whole?" Hoseok grumbled to himself.

"Just come on." Yoongi voice was a bit impatient, and Jungkook sighed deeply.

"Are we really not going to get out of this, hyung? Are you forcing us to rebuild the club completely, hire people, renovate everything, and find customers to come in the first place even though the place we used to work at is the best and especially AROUND THE CORNER?" 

Yoongi shrugged. "Well, at least goldfish understood. Are the others coming now?"

Jungkook was annoyed, but suddenly he had to laugh.

"I hate you, hyung. Honestly."

"I love you too. Now get your asses in here. We have a lot of work to do."

Jungkook followed Yoongi and looked back. Taehyung walked behind him. He smiled shyly, and Jungkook held out his hand.

"We're screwed, hyung," he said with a laugh.

"Definitely. Where are we going to get the money!"

"Like this, ladies. Lots of work on the outside, nothing on the inside. Welcome to BigHit Club."

Jungkook's jaw dropped when the doors swung open.

 

 

Taehyung stared at the picture in front of him. He felt Jungkook run into him as he stood abruptly, and the younger man was about to mouth at him.

"Look at that..." he whispered.

"What the hell...." Jimin craned his head in front of him.

"That... Why... what..." Hoseok tried to get his senses back together.

"The club owner wanted to open the club about six months ago, but the manager who was supposed to run it suddenly declined. The building is a disaster from the outside because our club owner stopped the exterior renovation. He had been after me for months, and you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter