My worries?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jungkook was staring at his phone.

„Why is she not answering…?“ he whispered and had to force himself not to throw the damn phone at the wall of their bedroom.

Not THEIR bedroom, he corrected himself.

The room where Taehyung was sleeping.

He would move out. As soon as his mom would finally answer his text that he had sent her this morning.

He stiffened when he heard that the dormitory door got opened and a few seconds later, it got closed again.

He was thirsty.

Great timing because he could hear the door of the refrigerator.

"You can come out, I won't bite you. Hyung will listen to your worries if that's what you want. Don't be such a scaredy cat." he heard Jimin's voice.

Jungkook groaned in annoyance. Jimin and his stupid hyung-acting. Apparently, he was really proud of that.

"Why are you talking to me like that?" he fired back.

"Because you're acting like one. So, come out of the room and don't be an idiot."

Jungkook was so annoyed that he had to bite his lip to stay in maknae mode and use polite speech.

"Don't be annoying..." Jungkook snapped and hastily added a ".... hyung."

-What's wrong with me, when did I get so cheeky? -

"Okay." Jimin just said and Jungkook waited for Jimin's room door to open and close.

He wanted to get some water from the kit....

"Hyung! Are you kidding me?!" he yelled and heard a happy giggle from Jimin.

"What?"

Jungkook was pissed. The apartment had a strange layout. Jungkook wasn't sure if it was smart or annoying. After entering the dormity , there was a long but narrow hallway. Two big steps and you entered the living room. In the middle, the guys had put two large couches, various tables and a bookshelf. The two windows were large and through a small door you could go out onto the balcony.

To the left of the entrance was the guest bathroom, one door further from the kitchen. And on the right side, there were three doors on a long wall. The back door belonged to Yoongi's room, then came Jimin and Hoseok's room and at the very front corner was Taehyung's room.

Which meant that EVERY time he wanted something that was not available in his room, he had to walk through the ing living room.

"Are you seriously watching TV right now?"

„Yes. Why?“

„Because…“ Jungkook got mad.

„… you have to pass me when you want to go into the kitchen?“
„Aish…“ Jungkook cursed and sat down on the bed.

In the corner of his eye, he sa his phone blinking.

He grabbed it.

Excited, he opened the e-mail.

 

Dear Son, I am sad that you didn´t like my idea for the apartment but I respect your decision that you want to move out and get a place on your own. But when you asked me about your savings and that I should transfer them so you have enough money to move out, I thought about it. If you want to move out, then it takes a lot of resolve for that. And I think you will grow as a person if you earn your own money and don´t spend ours. We will always support you and help you but the argument „I don´t like them“ doesn´t count as a reason. I am not paying after I paid already for that dormitory. There is no crybaby-refund, you know? Sleep there or get a part-time job to move out. Your goldfish died, I buy you a new one. Love you,

Mom

 

 

 

Jungkook was staring at the display.

He groaned in anger and stood up.

He opened the door to their room and ignored the bright smile on Jimin´s face. Jungkook walked straight through the room and tried to look cool.

„So… your worries? You want to talk about it?“ Jimin laughed.

Jungkook swallowed another curse towards his hyung and fastened his pace when he saw the kitchen.

He walked in, grabbed a water bottle out of the refrigerator, and heard Jimin´s giggle again.

„No? No worries? You are fine?“

„Yes.“ Jungkook snapped at Jimin and closed the door behind him when he entered their bedroom again.

 

 

 

 

„Why? Seriously, WHY do you always have to be like that, hyung? Why do you always have to be so…blunt.“ Taehyung cursed again but Yoongi didn´t seem to bother at all.

"Sheep become ually mature at 6-9 months of age. Did you know that?" Yoongi asked, flipping uninterestedly through a magazine on a table in the large auditorium.

Taehyung wanted to grab Yoongi and throw him across the room once, stomp on him, pick him up again and throw him across the room again. And then tell others to stomp on him.

"Yoongi hyung, I am serious. Your social skills are a disaster." he grumbled. "Did you have to do that...?" he whispered depressed and was seeking his hyung´s comfort when he let his head rest on Yoongi´shoulder.

"Did you know that sheep have more in the fall because the sun comes out less? That's not such a bad idea. When the weather they just stay in and have fun.“

Taehyung grabbed his bag and sulkily walked away.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter