Session change?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The cab came around the corner with squealing tires and stopped before them.

"Get in." Yoongi whispered angrily.

Jungkook scrambled into the back seat as he received a violent shove from Yoongi. Taehyung followed, and Yoongi ran around the car to climb into the passenger seat.

The driver stared at him.

"We're cool, don't worry. We just want to get out of this area."

The driver nodded, turned the car, and after three cross streets, he felt Taehyung's body slump beside him. He caught him just before his head could hit the backrest.

He brushed off his hand and turned away from him, to Jungkook´s surprise.

"Don´t touch me... Are you okay?" he whispered.

"I think so..." Jungkook didn't know what else to say.

"Hyung..." he heard Taehyung's voice.

"SHUT THE UP TAEHYUNG-AH!!!"

The cab lurched dangerously to the right as the driver winced. Yoongi had yelled at Taehyung as loudly as he heard him yelling.

His voice pitch was wholly changed. It wasn't the typical grumbling or grumpy vibe.

Yoongi was on the verge of freaking out.

"One more word, and I'll break your bones, understand?" Yoongi could barely speak. His breath was going way too fast.

Jungkook tried to retake Taehyung´s hand, but the older slapped it again.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the campus, and it was evident that the driver was relieved that they had left the cab. Yoongi paid and walked towards the entrance of the dormitory.

He ignored Taehyung when he passed him, and Jungkook felt his hand on his shoulder.

"Hyung..." he heard Taehyung say again, and Yoongi turned around so fast that he couldn't hold him in time.

Yoongi punched Taehyung so hard that he stumbled back and fell on the grass.

"Hyung! Stop it, please!" He wrapped an arm around Yoongi's waist and pulled him back.

Yoongi stared at him for a moment longer and turned back around. Jungkook ran to Taehyung and tried to help him up.

"I told you to leave me alone."

"I don't care, hyung. Lean on me, okay?" Jungkook snapped.

 

Taehyung was surprised that Yoongi remained so calm.

He was sure that Jungkook was why Yoongi had not already beaten him up.

And now the little one was standing next to him, with tears in his eyes, helping him to his feet.

"Do you realize which situation I've put you in?" he whispered, turning his head away as he saw Jungkook's first tear fall.

"Let's talk about it later. I need to fix you up first."

"Jungkook-ah, there won't be a later. Don't you understand? I got you, and that's it. A little trophy, nothing more. Don't make a big deal out of it now."

Taehyung let his eyes wander over the hall of the building and freed himself from Jungkook's grip.

He looked deeply into his eyes once more and turned around. He ran to the door, and... gasped in pain.

"Don't you dare to run away now, Taehyung-ah. Come with me." he heard Yoongi's angry voice and gave up as the older had grabbed his arm and spun it.

He nodded.

Yoongi dragged him into the elevator and didn´t loosen his grip.

"Hyung, you're hurting him! Let go!"

Taehyung was about to collapse. Jungkook was still ready to defend him even though he tried hard to hurt him.

"Jungkook-ah, shut up. We have something to talk about."

"He's hurt! He's bleeding, and YOU are to blame!"

Taehyung lowered his eyes in shame.

 

 

Jungkook was utterly overwhelmed with the situation. The adrenaline had already left him in the cab, and he had been shaking uncontrollably for minutes. Taehyung was hurt, and the reason was Yoongi, who had kicked him, and he didn't know why.

And now he dragged him back to the dormitory, and his ing hyung obediently followed.

"Wait here." hissed Yoongi angrily, took the key out of his pocket, and unlocked the door.

Jungkook suddenly had a bad feeling as they entered the apartment.

"Do what you want." he heard Yoongi's voice talking to somebody, and a bad feeling inside him boiled up.

He ignored Taehyung's efforts to push him away as Jungkook pressed past him in the narrow hallway, shielding him with his body.

As soon as they rounded the corner, he was just able to knock aside Jimin's fist, which was meant for Taehyung.

Jungkook finally snapped in anger.

He grabbed Jimin's arm and didn't give a if he panicked again. With all his strength, he pushed it aside and saw Jimin stumble.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's sleeve, and with three big steps, he was at the door of their room. He yanked it open, almost threw Taehyung in, and shut the door again.

A second before he saw Jimin's hand on the handle as he pushed it down, he locked it.

Jungkook leaned his head against the door of the room.

"I swear to you, if you don't have a reasonable explanation for this, I'll open this door again and leave you to him." he whispered.

 

Taehyung propped himself against the wall and fought for his balance.

"Why are you doing this? I told you several times to leave me alone. o..."

 

 

Taehyung stumbled back as Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him gently.  

Taehyung tried to push him away so as not to lose his composure even more, but Jungkook captured his lips again carefully.

- I must not waver now. - a voice echoed in his head.

Taehyung put his hands on Jungkook's shoulders and pushed him back.

The younger broke the kiss briefly. "Not yet, hyung. Please, I don't know if... you will kiss me again. Just let me have this moment..." he whispered into his lips.

Taehyung could only control himself with diff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter