What?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The sun was already slowly rising, and he was so tired that it was difficult for him to keep his eyes open while walking.

Besides, he had drunk too much when he finished his session and visited the party with Jimin and Hoseok because of several businessmen that were looking for some pretty company.

Ten minutes ago, all three had come home and Taehyung stole into the room.

Jungkook was still in his bed as expected. As Taehyung carefully slipped into the bathroom to change, he could hear him moving restlessly in bed.

Taehyung froze in his movement.

He did not want Jungkook to see him like this. He was drunk and sweaty from the party. Probably the lightly applied eyeliner was also a bit affected and his hair was tousled. He did not know why it was always so much fun for the customer to pat their heads.

Jimin and Hoseok didn´t mind but they were enjoying themselves most of the time.

Jungkook seemed to relax again, and Taehyung changed into his pajamas. Normally he would wash up first but the night had been tiring and he just wanted to sleep.

He sneaked into his bed and closed his eyes.

 

 

Jungkook woke up.

After Yoongi had made it clear to him three more times last night that he would not say a word about their part-time job, Jungkook had given up.

He had unpacked his things in the room.

When he had organized half of the boxes, he almost fell asleep just looking at his other stuff.

He rubbed his eyes.

It was quiet around him and he needed a moment to orientate.

He turned around and finally remembered that he had fallen asleep yesterday while sorting out his books.

They were still at the end of the mattress.

Jungkook peeked at the other bed and saw that Taehyung was still asleep. He hadn't heard him when he came in, he probably had been so tired that someone could have landed a damn plane next to him and he would have continued to sleep.

He sat down quietly on the edge of the bed and looked for his slippers. He slipped in and closed the door quietly behind him so that Taehyung could continue sleeping when he left the room.

"Of all the stupid dormitories I could have lived in, it has to be this mess. I just wanted to be to myself and study in peace. " he muttered when he walked toward the kitchen.

They were loud and usually there was permanent mess everywhere. One had to constantly compromise, which usually ended in him having to put back.

And now he was even the maknae and had to be polite and obedient around them. When he arrived in the kitchen, he ran to the refrigerator and opened the door. He reached out for the milk and was about to take it out when he remembered that none of it was his.

Ashamed, he put it back and looked around.

Finally he took a glass from the tall cupboard and filled it with tap water.

He didn't know exactly what to do now. It was really early and everyone seemed to be asleep.

He actually wanted to take a shower. Yesterday he had been too tired and there was no way he would leave the house in this condition.

Jungkook got nervous when he heard footsteps that came closer.

He turned around had to suppress a grin.

Yoongi trotted into the kitchen. One eye was open, the other still closed.

He looked so tired that Jungkook was worried if he would find his way to the coffee machine.

He grumbled something as he staggered past Jungkook and grabbed a cup from the cupboard.

"Good morning Hyung."

"You don´t have to add the honorifics all the time Jungkook-ah, okay?” Yoongi turned his head and looked at him.

Jungkook bit his lip and nodded.

Yoongi placed his cup under the coffee machine and pushed the button.

He pointed to the cupboard.

"Do you want one too?" he asked.

Jungkook wasn't really a fan of coffee but he was in the mood right now.

He nodded and walked over to the machine. He waited until his hyung´s cup was filled and handed him his own one.

Yoongi ignored his stretched out hand.

"Then make it yourself." Yoongi chuckled and walked out of the room.

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh.

 

 

Taehyung pulled the blanket over his head when he opened his eyes and his alcohol level was still so high that his headache got worse.

He peeked out from under his covers and realized he was alone. Jungkook's bed was empty.

Taehyung sat up and almost lost his balance.

"Those two always make me drink too much," he complained to himself for being such an idiot.

He stood and after a few seconds the dizziness in his head got better.

“I need coffee…” he mumbled and left the room.

He heard the coffee machine already and smirked. Yoongi was always the first one to stand up.

All of them were in their second year now and started living together from day one.

They had hit it off right away and over time they had become close friends.

Since he spent most of his time with them they were like family to him.

He waited at the door to the kitchen because the sound of the coffee machine had stopped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter