Jealous?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 


Jungkook was staring at Hoseok.

“You are… wait… what?!”

“I want to make it clear, that you idiots are doing your callboy stuff. I work in a supermarket, and you can call me for rice and noodles.” Yoongi said and stood up. “I will prepare breakfast. When your brain is working again you can eat with us. “

Jungkook had absolutely no idea how to react to Hoseok´s statement.

He heard an angry curse from Taehyung and saw him walking towards their bedroom. He openend the door and slammed it behind him.

“He will be pretty pissed. I will shower first.” Jimin laughed.

Hoseok jumped up.”Forget it. I am first.”

He won the couch fight when he threw one of the big pillows on Jimin's head and while Jimin tried to crawl out from under it he was already at the door to their room.

"Aish..." cursed Jimin and followed Hoseok.

Jungkook sat on the couch and stared at the place where the two airheads had just sat.

"This is really a joke now..." he muttered.

"GO SHOWER!"

Jungkook winced as Yoongi yelled from the kitchen.

"But where?!" he shouted back.

"In your bathroom!"

"Taehyung hyung is in there!!!"

"So? Get used to it. He won't eat you. Unless you call him." his hyung chuckled.

“Of course, he wouldn´t eat me. He has to be nice and cute, right?!” Jungkook got mad.

“Let´s say he works in another department of the agency. He is not in charge of being nice and cute.” Yoongi shouted back.

Jungkook had no idea what Yoongi was talking about but he had enough of this nonsense. He would move out.

Now.

He stood up and walked towards the room.

 

 

 

 

Taehyung cursed angrily when the soap slipped his fingers.

He had no idea why he was so mad.

Sure, their part-time job was not the type of job that you ran around and bragged about. But they kept it a secret for a year now and were sure that some of the students suspected something because they left the dormitory in the evening looking like ing peacocks and in the lectures like beggars.

When the heard the news of a new roommate, all were excited about it.

He clenched his jaws in anger.

And now they had a problem.
“Aish… that damn Hoseok hyung.”

For some reason, it bothered him that Jungkook would think bad about him.

He got out of the shower and grabbed a dry towel. He dried himself and checked his face in the mirror. Satisfied, he noticed that the small misunderstanding in one of his sessions yesterday had left no traces.

He had been fast enough to dodge the little attack from one of his clients.

They were sometimes a little too emotional before they realized they were going to enjoy it.

 

 

 

 

Jungkook heard Taehyung turn off the shower.

To be honest, he had no idea how he should behave now. It was none of his business what his hyungs were doing.

Jungkook grabbed his phone and typed a message.

After he had sent it, the door from the bath room openend and Taehyung was walking out.

With only a towel around his hips, he walked to the closet, completely relaxed, and gathered his clothes. Jungkook saw him reach for the towel and then stopped moving.

He seemed to remember that he was no longer alone.

"I'll be done in a minute, you can take a shower then." Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook nodded and stood up. He organized his clothes too and put them on the bed. He was staring at the two boxes that he were still unpacked.

The door of the bathroom openend again and Taehyung came out.”I am done.”
“Okay.”

Jungkook grabbed his clothes.

 

 

 

 

After Taehyung had blow-dried his hair, he went into the living room and prayed that Hoseok was not there. Normally he was polite, but now he would have liked to tear off his cheeky head.

As expected, Hoseok sat on the couch and grinned at him from ear to ear.

Taehyung tried to suppress it but got louder.

"Did you have to do that, hyung?!"

"Chill out. He would have noticed sooner or later anyway. So it was better to say it right away instead of having a weird mood here for weeks."

"Breakfast is ready." Taehyung heard Yoongi's voice from the kitchen.

Hoseok was still smiling at him. "Tae... What's the big deal? Why does that bother you? You've known him for less than 24 hours. Get over yourself, okay?

“That was ed up. Seriously.” Taehyung growled at him and saw Hoseok´s rising an eyebrow.

“I know that you are pissed but watch your language, kid.”

Taehyung bit his lip and walked into the living room.

 

 

 

Jungkook walked out of the bedroom and felt better.

He he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter