Yoongi is what?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dodge Yoongi.

Glass for Hoseok.

Move Jimin somehow.

Sit down.

Morning routine.

But someone was missing.

„I guess Jungkook-ah is too ashamed to come out?“ he giggled and saw Hoseok yawning.

„We got the worst possible customers yesterday evening.“ He laughed.“Four bored wives on a lady‘s night. I think he will not recover until this afternoon.“

„I thought his head would explode when one of the es accidentally spilled her drink on his pants. But she made sure to clean up her mess in Jungkook´s lab…“ Yoongi mumbled and cursed when his face mask fell into the coffee this time.

Taehyung smiled.

He remembered his first night when he started to work as a call boy.

And he knew exactly what Jungkook had done when they arrived at home and he had enough sense to sleep on the couch this night.

Jimin mumbled something when Taehyung managed to kick him off the couch.

„The other couch is completely free, why are you always lounging around here in the morning?!"

"Because nobody cuddles me over there..." Jimin mumbled and tried to climb back onto his lap. After the upgraded maknae stubbornly crawled back up a few times, Taehyung gave up and the younger sighed contentedly as he his head.

"The purple color , Jimin-ah."  Taehyung grinned.

"You , idiot. He'll just cry half the day again and dye it yellow." he heard Yoongi's voice and had to laugh.

„Yes because YOU are the one to talk when it´s about being mean to the dongsaengs right?“

Yoongi ignored him and struggled with his face mask that was half soaked with coffee already.

"Hyung..." Taehyung grinned when he saw Jimin's facial expression.

"No."

"Hyuuuung..." he heard Hoseok's whine.

"I said no."

Yoongi must have been especially stubborn against the dongsaeng's aegyo today.

"Hyuuuuung...." he started as well and Yoongi threw the now fully soaked face mask on the floor.

"Aish! You guys are such lazy kids, it's unbelievable… Go take a shower... Breakfast in fifteen minutes."  Yoongi grumbled and the three younger ones jumped contentedly from the couch towards their rooms.

„THAT INCLUDES YOU AS WELL, GOLDFISH!“

Taehyung couldn´t help but laugh when he heard Yoongi´s voice because he knew that the maknae was awake already but too shy to come out.

 

 

„THAT INCLUDES YOU AS WELL, GOLDFISH!“ Yoongi´s voice echoed through the whole dormitory and Jungkook was even more ashamed.

He heard footsteps and a second later Taehyung opened the door and walked in like a ing peacock.

„Good Morning Mister I-am-not-reading-the-contract.“

Jungkook clenched his teeth.

The problem was that Taehyung was right in what he said. If he had done that yesterday, there would have been several things he would have changed or refused. Jimin had told him something about packages, but he had probably signed the standard contract.

That's why he was looking for any argument or anything that sounded cool enough to get out of it, but the truth was... that his hyung was right.

It had been incredibly stupid of him.

"I am good, thank you..." he mumbled and had to endure the nasty grin of Taehyung for a few more seconds before his hyung walked into the bathroom.

Jungkook sat down on his bed and yawned shamelessly. 

He had slept maybe four or five hours and was dead tired. Nevertheless, he had already showered and dressed reasonably.

Jimin and Hoseok had grinned at him quite impudently yesterday when they came home and wished him a VERY good night before the shower washed away the rest of his pride.

His stomach growled so loudly that he thought the house was collapsing.

"FIVE MINUTES, GOLDFISH!"

Jungkook twitched. Yoongi seemed to read his mind.

There was a soft knock.

Jungkook ran to the door, took a deep breath, and hoped it wasn't Jimin.

Not Jimin... not Jimin...

"Good morning little ert."

-Of course. Jimin.-

Jungkook leaned his head at the door frame.

"You will tease me with this evening for the rest of my life, right?"

"You bet, sweety. Tonight you will have to do better." Hoseok giggled.

Jungkook stared at him in horror.

"Tonight?"

"Sure. It's the weekend. We're even booked for two clients tonight."

Before Jungkook could react he saw Yoongi´s stare and obediently walked towards the dining table to sit down for breakfast.

 

 

Taehyung whistled happily t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter