Ours ?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taehyung did not know what had happened last night. He was a professional. Yoongi was a professional.

They were all professionals and he had never been wrong when it came to assessing a customer, offering different packages, and most importantly, following through. Yoongi had already gotten Jimin and Hoseok into a lot of to satisfy the customer.

They hadn't talked to Yoongi for a whole week when he had booked them for the male skin-ship package because they were relaxed when it was about that.

Of course, they were, because it was the only time where they could openly show their attraction to each other.

Both had just been pissed off because he had scheduled them with two other boys and the other boys sure took their chance proudly to… get down with two seniors.

But yesterday his brain had stopped.

He knew he had ed up.

Not only because he had been rude to a customer, because he had denied the customer something or because he had messed up the completely booked table.

He had denied it because of Jungkook.

The stupid wanted Taehyung to share more than just the table with Jungkook. Many customers booked this package. They called it a skin-ship package at the club. It was a package with a lot of attention for the customer BUT the boys paid more attention to themselves. Significantly more attention. It was not about disappearing into the bathroom but gestures, looks, light movements, a shy kiss when they pretended to be drunk, or simply a ual atmosphere between the two boys was expected. He was a pro in this package, Jimin and Hoseok as well. But Jungkook was not.

Once a customer had ordered the package with him and Jimin together. And Taehyung could already see how nervous his dongsaeng had been when Yoongi told him that Taehyung would lead the package.

After a short conversation, Taehyung assured him that he would behave normally.

And he had lied.

After the customer had left, Hoseok had almost punched him in the face after Jimin had been so disturbed by Taehyung's seductive vibes that he had to take him home.

But if he did something that the customer paid for, he did it properly.

Even with poor Jimin.

He walked along the river toward the campus. He had spent the night at a friend´s house because he didn't want to go home.

„So childish…“ he mumbled to himself.

Jimin and Hoseok were probably also pretty pissed from the evening and to run into Yoongi's arms now was suicide.

And he... didn't want to explain to Jungkook why the mood had changed so much last night.

What should he have told him?

He stopped at the supermarket and bought all the ingredients for breakfast as usual. He was sure Yoongi was too angry to buy anything but a gun to shoot him.

He had ed up at the club yesterday but they were still friends.

And friends ate breakfast together.

 

 

Jungkook rubbed his eyes tiredly and looked over at Taehyung's bed. He was surprised to see that the sheet were untouched since yesterday morning.

Shortly after the fight between Taehyung and Yoongi, they had arrived home. After Jimin and Hoseok started to argue as well, Jungkook disappeared into the room, confused and annoyed.

He wrote his mother one of his usual you-make-my-life-so-complicated-please-send-me-money emails, but she must have had him on her block list by now because she never answered.

Jungkook got up, stretched, and ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

After he was finished, he blow-dried his hair as usual and got dressed.

When he opened the door to his room, he suppressed a grin.

He heard the main door that opened and it closed again after a second. He heard footsteps.

-3...2...-

"JACKET!"

Jimin's cry of rage echoed throughout the living room.

A curse came from the hallway and something was hung on the coat rack.

Taehyung had probably just come home. Jungkook opened the door all the way and ran towards the kitchen. For some reason, he sped up. The mood yesterday had been so weird that he wanted to avoid the conversation that was coming.

"Good morning miss jacket." he laughed as he sneaked past and Jimin threw a pillow at him.

He waited at the door and after a few seconds, he squinted around the corner.

"He didn't come home. You can go in, he won't run you down." Jungkook flinched and heard Hoseok's voice behind him.

„Yoongi didn´t return?“

„Nope.“

"Do you need a glass?" he asked his hyung, seeing him nod.

"You can sit with us if you want. But you should scram when Yoongi gets home. Taehyung will probably get the worst scolding ever and you don't want to see that little goldfish."

"I don't understand what was going on yesterday. Why did Yoongi suddenly come to the table and why was there such a fight? You two were angry too. Did I do something? I know I messed up again yesterday, but I told you from the beginning that I didn't want that to happen. I thought..."

"Now slow down. It wasn't because of you. Well, kind of but because..."

"Hyung."

Jungkook noticed Hoseok cringe behind him when he heard Taehyung's voice all of a sudden. He had approached the kitchen without them noticing him.

"Good morning, Taehyung-ah." said Hoseok, and Jungkook heard that he was uncomfortable with the situation.

"I want to apologize for yesterday."

"It's okay. I know why you did it." Hoseok whispered.

Silence.

"So... I bought everything for breakfast," Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled.

"Yoongi is not here, Taehyung-ah. And you know that you're probably his breakfast today. It's best if you just take a shower and go to class."

Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter