Anger?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"He did what?!"

Jungkook was frantic when Taehyung returned. His session had gone relatively fast, thank goodness, and he had come back to the table after about fifteen minutes.

After Jungkook had told him what Yoongi had done again, Taehyung had exploded in anger.

"I will kill him..." he muttered and was about to turn around when Jimin blocked his way.

"Where did you come from?" Taehyung grumbled at him but Jimin stubbornly stood in his way.

"Cool off hyung. Sit down and get yourself settled. She is actually one of our regulars, I have no idea why he assigned the customer to you."

-Because he's forcing me to make the first move.-

„Maybe he made a mistake?“ Jungkook asked nervously.

„No. Yoongi does not make any mistakes when it´s about the agency's regulars. I think he did it on purpose. I wonder WHY hyung…“

"Jimin-ah, not now. I'm pissed."

Jungkook winced as Hoseok suddenly sat down next to him. Jimin pushed Taehyung onto the bench and they both sat down.

"Okay, crash course, got it?!"

 

 

He would slaughter Yoongi later.

He didn´t care about that pillar crap now, enough was enough.

Jungkook looked at him distraught.

"What are we going to do now? Hyung, I am.... I've got this... we haven't practiced and stuff."

Taehyung sighed deeply, leaning forward and sliding his hand over Jungkook's shoulder…

"Ah... crash course." he heard Hoseok's laugh but ignored him.

... stopped in his neck and tightened his grip a little bit. He pulled him closer and saw that Jungkook was about to pass out.

"Do it." Taehyung said and Jungkook bit his lip. "If you want to survive this evening, then do it."

"Not here hyung. Please. Not in front of the others."

Taehyung hissed in anger. "And what exactly do you have in mind now?"

"Off to the private room. I'll keep Yoongi off your backs for five minutes." Hoseok whispered.

Jungkook stammered something as Taehyung grabbed his hand and pulled him along.

 

 

Jungkook did not know what was happening to him.

Taehyung pulled him along energetically but not demanding and Taehyung opened a door in the back of the club room.

"Come with me." he murmured and Jungkook felt tears welling up in his eyes. Somehow, he almost felt used.

Taehyung stopped and placed him on a bench.

"Sit down."

"Hyung..." Jungkook whispered, trying to string together a sensible sentence but unable to get a sound out.

"Did you remember the things I told you?"

"Yes."

"Jimin and Hoseok will give us some more information on the customer, that will make it easier for us."

"Easier?"

He saw Taehyung hesitate. "It makes it easier for me okay? The customer expects more from me than from you. It would probably be best if I don´t give you any hints. The surprised reaction would be worth a good tip."

"Hyung! That's not funny!" Jungkook almost shouted at him.

"Let me guide you tonight, okay? I'm not going to do anything that's going to get you in trouble in any way."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook tried to breathe more calmly.

"Tonight, you'll probably be the one she wants to watch. That means it's my job as an EMPLOYEE to fulfill that wish. Since we are talking about the third package we can refuse to sleep with her, but..."

"... please what?" stammered Jungkook.

"Don't interrupt me. But the customer is paying for the upgrade. It's best if you just play along and do what I tell you. Or what I show you. Okay?"

"NO, YOU IDIOT! Hyung, have you gone insane? Do you think I'm going to go along with this? Let you touch me? Or kiss just because a customer wants me to? Do you honestly think I would do that with you or any other guy? That´s disgusting!"

Taehyung stared at him and before Jungkook could say anything else he gasped in surprise when he felt Taehyung's body right in front of him. The older had pulled him up by the waist and pressed him against the wall in a single movement.

"You really want to move out, do you? Then you'll have to put up with dancing to the customer's tune tonight, too. I'm just the tool tonight. But if you continue with that respectless talk then I move my session in a light form on the ing table where we will sit. Do you understand me?"

Tears welled up in Jungkook's eyes. "Hyung, I didn't mean it like that."

"Yes, you did. Now get your out there, play along, and then I'll s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter