My problem?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taehyung heard the coffee machine in the kitchen and waited a few seconds to dodge Yoongi´s zombie morning coffee route. As expected, his hyung walked out of the kitchen with his coffee pot and passed him.

While Taehyung went to the kitchen, he stretched extensively. In the same motion, he opened the wall cabinet and took out a mug.

He placed the cup under the machine and took a step to the side when he heard a shuffling sound.

The sound came from Hoseok, who trotted into the kitchen still half asleep, opened the refrigerator and took out his milk.

His hyung just held out his hand until Taehyung gave him a glass. He mumbled something unintelligible, put the milk back and walked towards the living room.

Taehyung pressed the button of the coffee machine and waited until his mug was filled.

He grabbed the milk out of the refrigerator again.

Taehyung added a little sugar to his coffee, took a small spoon, stirred his coffee, opened the dishwasher, and put the spoon back in.

He grabbed his mug and slowly walked into the living room. Jimin seemed to have just fallen out off the bed onto the couch because he just fell asleep again.

Taehyung smirked.

Morning routine.

 

 

Jungkook woke up.

Taehyung had kept his word and spent the night on the couch. Jungkook knew he was being childish, but somehow it felt strange to sleep in the same room with him.

He seemed to be a friendly hyung, but Jungkook's mind kept replaying scenes that he didn’t want to have in his head.

Jungkook could already hear the others outside.

He sat up and yawned extensively. Normally he would have made himself a coffee now and sat down somehow to start the day relaxed. However, that was not appropriate in a shared apartment. He walked to the closet and took out some clothes.

Annoyed, he ran into the bathroom to take a shower.

 

 

Taehyung tried to push Jimin off him.

His dongsaeng was a very sensitive person and needed a lot of attention.

And yet he didn't want Jimin to sleep on him instead of on the couch, which was completely empty.

Although four people were sitting in a small living room, no one made a sound.

Because they were too tired.

Yoongi was ALWAYS tired, so this was a permanent condition.

Jimin and Hoseok had a job last night that lasted a little longer than planned because the ladies were apparently so taken with it that a few more friends joined them, and they booked three more guys at the agency. 

Taehyung had had a small session last night, but it was canceled when he felt that his client felt uncomfortable. That was one of his basic rules.

He had no problem with his master position and there were even days when he had fun with it and paid more attention to his clients than usual and on other days. And often his clients would need a while to relax and then enjoy it.

But there were also clients like the young woman yesterday.

Already when she came in he noticed that it was actually the desire of her companion to perform this session and she was less convinced of it.

These were actually standard clients.

There were always two of them. One party watched while the other party ... well, either enjoyed or didn't.

And as soon as he felt that the dominanted person was not getting used to the session or was really just doing it to please the other person, he always stopped.

He had no problem doing these sessions even though he personally didn't have these tendencies when it came to his own love life.

But forcing someone to do something physical that he refused to do was not acceptable to him.

The lady's partner had angrily told his boss about Taehyung´s descision and complained. However, Taehyung had a special advantage.

He was just incredibly good at his job and the customers were0overflowing the agency with requests so that it was sometimes difficult for him to even choose them.

And therefore, the agency did not accept any complaints when it came to him.

"I heard you canceled the session yesterday after a few minutes?" Hoseok asked suddenly.

"Yeah. She didn't get used to it and I didn't feel like she would in the long run."

"Why would someone get used to that? I already have trouble cracking an egg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter