Nope?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

„No pressure tonight. We will have four girls, all of them are with their husbands on a business trip. The husbands are out drinking on their own and they are bored and need some attention.“

Jungkook was so nervous that he held the water glass so tightly in his hand as if his life depended on it. He sat next to Taehyung at a table with... The only word he could think of was predators.

He had already seen several times that at the other table eyes were lowered, postures changed, table arrangements changed or complete boys were exchanged.

As goofy as Jimin and Hoseok always were - here they were the bosses.

"Don't pay attention to those two. It's the little things you pay attention to. The newer boys always think the two are cocky weirdos but actually, they make sure they keep their jobs." Taehyung said and waved at the waitress.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook became curious.

"Lesson one. Do you see the back table? The two new ladies with the three guys?"

"Yes. Why are there three sittings there when the customers are only two? Didn't Yoongi think of that?"

Jungkook winced and Taehyung burst out laughing. "If you dare say that to his face, I'll never call you Goldfish again!"

Jungkook blushed.

"No, I'll explain it to you. The angle from the table is unsuitable for this customer. First of all, the bench is way too straight to have a reasonable conversation as a group, but the sign on the side means that the female customers have requested this table.

"Why?" asked Jungkook.

"I don't know, but something like that is always annoying. Especially for Yoongi because he has to reschedule the evening because of two stupid chicks who think they have to get their way."

Jungkook chuckled.

"The customer on the left is shy. Her body language signals nervousness and she doesn't know exactly what to do. Classic case of a dominant best friend with a shy friend who only comes along to be liked. To get the customer to come back, you have to make sure she relaxes and enjoys herself. This is only possible if she gets undivided attention. And since she is so nervous, it can not be someone inexperienced from our side. So Yoongi can't change a table because of the stupid cow, and has to book one of the experienced boys. That makes another customer problematic. I bet, it's the one in the right corner." Taehyung points a bit to the left.

Jungkook's mind was already spinning.

"The table is well-stocked. It is square and planned for four. These are the tables Yoongi uses when it's customers he knows well and hates them because they're always fiddling with the boys and don't care about their packages."

"What's wrong with that?" asked Jungkook, blushing a second later as Taehyung grinned at him.

"It affects the employee's continued availability for the evening. If I remember correctly, you had one of those customers already?" Taehyung chuckled

"Yeah yeah, I get it. Very funny." Jungkook sighed.

"Anyway, the table has four sharp corners. So the customer has to squeeze past one of the corners each time to get closer. Enough time to get a drink for the customer or, if the two boys are well attuned, a seat change to divert attention."

"And what exactly is the problem?"

"Yoongi has to book someone unexperienced now for this evening because the planned experienced boy has to sit on the oval table with the shy chick the whole evening. And that unexpierienced guy will run around the whole evening with a huge . Sounds familiar?"

Jungkook's head fell on the table. "Yes."

A short silence followed and Jungkook noticed an angry click of Hoseok´s tongue.

„What is it?“ he whispered again and Taehyung followed his pointed finger.

„Ah… this is something that bothers Hoseok a lot. See the one guy with the girl on the smaller table?“

„Yes.“

„The boy can't see the room properly from there. While he has good proximity to the customer and his body language is frankly good, to be honest..."  Taehyung interrupted himself. "Hyung, why are you pissed?" 

Jungkook saw that Taehyung leaned over to Hoseok.

The older tapped his fingers on the table. "His watch."

"Ah." Taehyung just said.

Jungkook pouted. "Can you clarify "ah" for me, hyung?"

"On these tables, Yoongi always just puts one boy with one customer. It is not a lot of space and we make sure that on these tables, the customer is always sitting to our left side. But he is wearing his watch on his left wrist. Since the door to the club is not far away, customers or employees may come in from time to time. To distract you so that he doesn't lose your attention, we always wear the watches on the right. The customer must then simply lean completely over us to look at you. In the angle in which he sits, he wins the seconds he needs to distract you to possibly find another boy prettier. Us for example. When he wears the watch on the left, she just has to glance over and not turn her body away from the door. Hoseok hates rookie mistakes like that. Probably will give him a bad scolding later." he grinned.

"Seriously? That's the kind of thing you pay attention to?" Jungkook stared at Taehyung, disturbed. That´s nonsense, I mean the customer is not stupid, right?“

„Are you sure? On which arm are you wearing your watch normally?“ Taehyung asked.

„I am not wearing a watch at all and that won´t change..“

Taehyung laughed.“But it´s convenient. You don´t have to pull your phone out and it´s easier f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter