Calm down?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taehyung was torn. He had had a lot of fun with the lady but it also felt wrong somehow.

He was trying to get the attention of a person he liked and on the other hand, he was getting intimate with someone else.

Somehow it felt like he had cheated on Jungkook.

 

 

Jungkook was still mindblown.

Jimin and Hoseok´s demonstration of the third package with two boys had scared the out of him.

And he knew very well that Yoongi was not joking and had shown him the example of Jimin and Hoseok for a reason.

And he had seen that the two had enjoyed it.

Taehyung had joined them at the table about half an hour ago and Jimin and Hoseok had been teasing him for more than ten minutes.

At first, Jungkook hadn't understood anything at all.

But when he observed Taehyung a little more, he noticed little things.

His hyung was sitting with his back comfortably against the padded wall, normally he couldn't stand this kind of posture because it was rude to the customers.

The water glass in front of him on the table was empty. Unusual since he always drank quite a little, whether alcohol or non-alcoholic beverages.

The first button on his shirt was undone. A stupid beginner's mistake that even Hoseok let him get away with.

And... the goddamned slightly red lips.

"You ed someone?!" it suddenly burst out of him and Jimin's head fell on the table laughing.

"And probably not just once, hyung?"

Taehyung´s facial expression got stiff and he didn´t answer. 

And Jungkook didn't even want to know. Taehyung should do what he wanted, he didn't care. It was none of his business what his hyung did with whom. Jungkook forced a smile on his face and pretended to seem interested.

"Seriously now? But... I didn't know that your sessions included something like that."

"They don't. I just had to add something to my contract." Taehyung´s voice grew softer with each word.

Jimin and Hoseok suddenly played with their fingers.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook became curious.

He knew his hyungs so well by now that once again something had happened without his knowledge.

"Not so important. I heard those two showed you the upgrade from the second package?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook looked at him angrily as Taehyung had trouble hiding his laughter.

"If you already know that, why are you asking so stupidly?"

Taehyung stared at him.

"...hyung?" added Jungkook quickly, throwing an apologetic smile after Taehyung.

"I'm just interested to see if you can work it out when you get booked. Did he talk to you guys for the practice?"

Hoseok and Jimin grinned at him.

"Nope."

 

 

 

Taehyung got a REALLY bad feeling about this.

"He was just watching."

"What do you mean, just watching? I've seen enough. I don't need another demonstration." Jungkook growled.

"Well, before you do that to one of the boys, you need to practice it, little goldfish."

Taehyung slumped down, annoyed.

"Great. I'll talk to Yoongi hyung."

Taehyung had frankly seen it coming but hoped that his hyung wouldn't pull his card for once.

 

 

Jungkook stared at Jimin and Hoseok.

"Please tell me you're joking."

The two of them just smiled smudgily.

Jungkook saw that Taehyung walked towards the back office. As he couldn´t see Yoongi anywhere in the club he assumed that his hyung would be in his bureau.

"Are you nervous?"

"Hell yes of course! What do you think! I mean, it was weird watching you guys do it, but sitting here knowing that Yoongi is going to grab one of the boys here to PRACTICE with me so that in case of a booking I have to do it even in front of the customer."

"He still doesn't get it." Hoseok quipped and Jimin chuckled while stirring his cocktail with the straw.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "He's already picked someone out, hasn't he?"

"Sure." Jimin laughed.

"Is it you, hyung? Or you Hoseok, hyung?"

"I don't think so." replied Hoseok, his annoying grin back on his face.

"Then... for real now?" Jungkook hid his face in his hands.

"For real, little goldfish. That shark will teach you how to swim."

 

 

"If you're not here to thank me for your first customer in the three-pack, you can turn around and off."

Taehyung clenched his fists angrily.

"Do we have to do this now, hyung? You know very well that...."

"That you're starting to like him? EXACTLY for that reason Taehyung-ah. Do you know how much Jimin and Hoseok get on my nerves with their fidgeting all the time because no one dares to tell the other that they want more than normal friendship? I'm going to have a crisis with these two babies one day. I don't know how many times I have put the two together in the package. The whole club knows that Hoseok would punch anyone in the face who would spend an evening with Jimin in that particular package and Jimin vice versa. My nerves are already on edge because I constantly have to watch out when booking. But if I have to put up with your up for another week, I'm going to go crazy."

"Hyung he has absolutely no interest in me. Can't you just drop this matter and he'll sit there for a week?"

"Do you want him to sit here for a week and then he will move out?" Yoongi asked him suddenly with a serious face.

"Well, I..."

"You have exactly one week to win the little fish. I'm doing this for two reasons. First, because I'm still pissed about that yesterday and I just want to torture you a little bit. And second, because I think Jungkook feels more for you too, but won't admi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter