Company Conference?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday night

 

At the club

 

 

 

 

"As I said, I'm not going to work with him." Hoseok growled.

Jungkook had moved his chair a little bit behind Taehyung, and his chin was resting on his lover´s shoulder.

"I guess those two don't like each other?" he whispered as Hoseok and another boy stared at each other.

"No, they don't. And I have no ing idea why Jimin was so stupid to call him.“

„But he is pretty.“ Jungkook said.

„He is beautiful. But dominant when it´s about customers. It's inevitable that Hoseok and he will permanently clash over customers, especially because Hoseok is the lead boy. This will be a disaster..."

Jungkook nodded.“But if Hoseok refuses as a lead boy, the guys would not start to work here. He is in charge, right?“
„Yes. But if that guy worked for us, we would immediately gain his regular customers at his current club because he is so popular. These customers would be a good start for the club. Hoseok knows that, so he will give him the job, but they still hate each other.“

Jungkook squinted at one... weird guy. The only thing he could think of to say to him was Diva. He was a diva through and through. He had already waltzed in here like a queen, had sat down next to Yoongi, and patted his shoulder. Yoongi hadn't said anything, and that was surprising.

And then there was.....

"I hate him." said Jungkook, his head slightly shaking as Taehyung's shoulder bobbed up and down from laughing.

"Why?" Taehyung smirked when he saw the guy that Jungkook was talking about.

"He's much prettier than me."

"He IS pretty, that is correct. But you are prettier."

"What's his name?" Jungkook asked.

„I don´t know. Hoseok asked him to come.“

He and the other guy had been staring at each other for minutes now.

Taehyung shook his head. "I have no idea. I guess this is our first company meeting. To introduce ourselves."

Jungkook sat up as the door opened. He shifted his attention to the door, and KNEW who had invited him immediately.

"So that is the one you had in mind, right?" he mewed at his boyfriend and heard a snicker.

"He doesn't look very friendly." Jungkook muttered.

"That's because he's here in work clothes. And he is not very friendly too."

"Even without those clothes, I would have seen that he's the Dom you had in mind, right?"

Taehyung nodded slowly.

The guy walked right up to them and sat down next to Taehyung.

"You're right on time." Jungkook heard his boyfriend whisper.

" you..."

Jungkook stifled a laugh when he saw Taehyung's expression.

The kid would cause his hyung a lot of trouble.

 

 

 

Taehyung wrinkled his forehead when a young guy entered the club.

He immediately laughed when he saw Jungkook.

And that damn goldfish had the nerve to smile and wave back.

-Dom mode on-

„So… you invited him?“ he growled towards Jungkook.

"Why? Jealous?" His boyfriend grinned.

"Of course not."

He was SO jealous. The guy was good looking, muscular, and Jungkook had this humble glint in his eye as he talked to him.

"So this is the famous little guy who tamed the Great Dom?"

Taehyung groaned in embarrassment when that ing kid he invited also started teasing him.

 

„Okay. Everybody is here. Let´s start.“

 

 

Taehyung heard Yoongi´s voice.

„Some of you guys know each other already…“ he peaked at Hoseok, who just pouted, “… and some of you haven´t met yet.“

"Please introduce yourselves so that we can all move forward. We're not having a kindergarten morning circle. We‘re having a staff meeting."

"Did Yoongi just use the word, please?" Jungkook giggled, and Taehyung quickly looked at the floor to hide his laughter.

"Little goldfish?"

"Yes....?" Taehyung had to stifle his laughter as Yoongi scolded his boyfriend directly.

"You go ahead and start. Who did you bring with you? And if you're cheeky again, I'll punch you in the face. Got it?"

He heard the guy next to him laugh.

"I'm Jackson. Jungkook asked me to come here."

Jungkook nodded. "I'd like him to work at the bar. He has a remarkable memory. Even when the place is buzzing, he keeps track of everything."

"Here?! In the club?!" he heard Jackson's voice crack with joy.

 

 

 

Jungkook smirked when he saw Taehyung´s face.

He did not like that they had just met a few days ago because it was apparent that he didn´t know Jackson well.

"See that bar over there? You will be in charge." Jungkook pointed at the counter.

"I don't know anything about cocktails." Jackson looked at him incredulously.

Jungkook ignored the other eight faces staring at him in disbelief. "I'll put you in a class. You will learn."

"Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook had only been waiting for this and slowly turned his head to Yoongi.

"Yes...?" he asked, so nervous that his hands were sweating.

"Are you sure about this? He doesn't know anything about cocktails. Do you want him at the bar?"

Jungkook thought for a long time.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter