Hyung´s Conditions?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting at one of the back tables in the club.
It was a Saturday, and he was smiling.
Many people thought nightclubs were always fun and every day was extraordinary.
But the truth was that sometimes there was almost a standard routine for weeks because every boy or couple had its regulars.
Yoongi had always made sure that the bookings did not overlap, and after a while, the boys knew the clientele. Their preferences, what they didn't like, and most importantly... how to get a big fat tip for the evening.
On Mondays, it was often the annoyed housewives. Their husbands had been partying all weekend, and they had to sit at home. This clientele needed attention, no matter in which area. Take off their jackets, keep the glasses always full and above all, keep the balance between the posture of the customer and the vibes you gave your partner. So, in short, tell the customer as often as possible how great they were and at the same time pretend to touch your partner under the table so that he would soon collapse. Tuesdays were always chilled out. Often couples came who just wanted to drink something and had no real package intentions. They were just happy about some pleasant company, casual conversations, and, of course... a little flirting. Sometimes one boy for both, sometimes two.
Wednesdays... were so annoying that Jungkook would have liked to go to the doctor regularly and smash Yoongi the stupid certificate on the table.
Bachelor parties... with the most horrible customers. All drunk, , and the expectation differed from the package, "...because she is getting married soon and they would make an exception for her, right?"

No, we don´t.

Thursdays were actually like Tuesdays, relatively relaxed. Often, after-work parties or simply ladies who did not dare on the weekend because they were afraid someone would recognize them and therefore booked during the week.

And then the terrible Fridays. EVERYONE, absolutely EVERYONE, came on Fridays. On the other days, the customers always made an effort to be seen as attractive people with some decency and at least some intelligence. Still, everyone came until the doorman turned them down on Fridays because it was too crowded.
People with terrible clothes, women who didn't care about themselves because they arrived without makeup and casual. But all the guys had to act like any other day of the week.
"Hey... Jungkook-ah."
He turned around in surprise when he heard his lover's voice.
"Yes?"
"Are those our customers?" Taehyung whispered.
Jungkook followed his arm, shamelessly pointing at two girls who approached their table accompanied by another employee.
Their hands were locked, and the two had a certain sparkle in their eyes.
"Package two, right?" Jungkook giggled, and Taehyung nodded.
He loved these customers. Two girls as a couple were getting when two boys were making out.

Taehyung was teasing the younger with his hand already, slowly caressing his thigh as the girls approached.
"Could you stop doing that?" he hissed at him. "You have to have a little conversation with the customer. Or should I jump on you right now?"
Taehyung smiled. "Are you seriously asking that now?"
He saw Jungkook pouting and became professional within a second as the girls sat down.
"Good evening, ladies."
A week had passed since the conversation with Yoongi, and the club owner would be here in about an hour. All week he had been trying to get Yoongi and the others out of the line of fire because he was sure they would get into trouble again. 

 

 

The girls giggled, and one whispered something in the other's ear.
Taehyung threw his most charming smile at her and took her hand.
"Would you like something to drink? Lighten the mood a bit? You ladies look a little nervous, and we don't want that..."
At that moment, he saw exactly what he wanted to see. Jungkook tried not to show it, but he fired up with jealously.
Since both had confessed, he regularly noticed in the club that Jungkook was massively jealous in the evening.
And it was so ing cute that sometimes he just wanted to pinch his cheek.

"Something to drink would be nice..." one of them whispered.
"Ladies, I'm sorry, but is it possible to switch the tables? Those two boys saw you coming and were immediately dazzled by your beauty. They wondered if you would like to spend the evening with them."
Taehyung's jaw dropped as Yoongi approached their table and was about to hand their customers to the two damn new baby boys in the back of the room.
"Well..." one of the customers stammered.
"These guys are offering the third package, of course, and wouldn't mind spending the evening with everybody, if you know what I mean." Yoongi smiled at the customer.
The girls immediately stood up and followed the waitress.
Taehyung tried to control himself.
"Hyung... what the hell was that! You embarrassed us to death in front of those little kids!" he heard Jungkook‘s voice.
"I don´t give a . The boss is here. Off to the office." Yoongi looked at them with a serious expression.
Taehyung got nervous and suddenly felt Jungkook's hand in his palm.
"Let's get down to business." Yoongi muttered, and the two followed him as he walked towards the office.

 

 

Hoseok and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter