Mrs.Seo

Love³

Miyeon made a sad face as she looked at her phone. "She's gonna be late again. They really are working her hard up there." Shuhua sat on the couch beside Miyeon resting her head on the older womans shoulder. "We knew they would but she really wanted the job. Let's face it Mi our girlfriend is the best dancer in all of Korea. Of course they're keeping her busy." she sighed as well a small pout forming on her lips. 

 

It was the week before the new teacher presentations at the performing arts school Soojin snagged a job at and she was nervous. "Okay class thank you for staying behind. I think we're almost ready and if all goes well and we dance our hearts out then I will treat everyone to treats after the performance!" 

 

Several of the smaller kids jumped around excitedly. Including one kinda tall not actually a kid anymore woman. Soojin smiled as she saw Shuhua cheering with everyone and Miyeon beside her holding a bag. "Excuse me Mrs.Seo will you even treat us to treats?" Soojin rolled her eyes smiling as she sent the kids away. "Don't you think I give you enough treats every day Yeh Shuhua?" She made her way to the two women pecking then both on the lips. "What are you doing here? I told you I had to stay late. I need to finish sewing the pieces on some costumes." 

 

"Shuhua went to cook dinner and saw you left your lunch at home today. You didn't eat did you?" Miyeon looked worried. Soojin looked down rubbing her neck. "I was in a hurry and trying to carry stuff for the costumes also so I forgot it. I'm sorry." She felt guilty for worrying her girlfriends. 

 

"You should be careful we Yehs don't skip meals you know. And if you're gonna be a Yeh one day..." she was cut off by Miyeon kissing her softly. "Baby Shu we all know you're both gonna be Chos one day remember." Soojin smiled at their antics playing along. "Ah I don't want either I wanna stay a Seo. Seo Soojin. Seo Shuhua. And Seo Miyeon." 

 

She smiled thinking about it truthfully she didn't care what name she took. She knew Miyeon wanted to use her name because she was a important person in her company and it would make her professional life a whole lot less complicated without having to explain to every investor who she was married to. And she knew Shuhua wanted to use Yeh so that she could keep her Taiwanese surname because it made her feel connected even though she was far away. And another thing she knew is that Cho Miyeon couldn't say no to their baby Shu so eventually they would be the Yehs. 

 

Soojin zoned out as her girlfriends bickered playfully. She thought about them their future and was already naming their three children who didn't exist yet.

 

 Suddenly her stomach growled loudly. Both of her girlfriends looked at her pouting. Miyeon took her hand. "Come on eat first then we'll help you with the costumes." Shuhua nodded. "Anything to spend time with our Jinnie." 

 

They went to Soojins connected office. The normally very organized Soojin had been having trouble keeping up with everything while worrying about the performance. "I'm sorry it's so messy." Soojin blushed looking ashamed. "You call this messy you should see my office." The dance teacher laughed softly. 

 

"What a smooth talker Shu." Miyeon girlfriend. Shuhua pouted. "I can be a smooth talker watch this." She got close to Soojin and gently gripped her chin looking into her eyes trying to look cool. Soojin looked at her with an amused smile. "Hey girl, are you a beaver? Cause damn!" She looked her up and down for emphasis. 

 

Soojins smile fell as she looked at Shuhua. "I think we have to breakup after that one it was to bad Shu." She cracked a smile not being able to hold in a laugh as Shuhua acted offended. "If you break up with me who gets Miyeon unnie." 

 

Seeing the opportunity to mess with both her girlfriends she answers confidently. "You keep Mi I will take Haku and Mata." Miyeon pouted crossing her arms indignantly and Soojin pulled her into a kiss. "I'm just teasing you big baby." 

 

Shuhua puckered her lips waiting for her kiss. Soojin just carefully put a piece of chicken in before pecking her lips. 

 

They spent a few more hours at the school preparing costumes and singing to whatever song came on the radio. It was work and she was nervous but having the two women she loved beside her made it bearable for Soojin. Even if she did have to listen to Shuhua whining every five minutes when she accidentally poked herself with the sewing needle. 

 

By the time they finished they all looked beyond tired. Soojin looked at her watch as she noticed sleepy Shuhua curling into Miyeon already. 

 

"Let's go home I want to take a shower and snuggle my girls." Miyeon stood up helping Shuhua to stand. Soojin smiled at them all the love she felt for them could be seen though her eyes. 

 

"Just think all this sewing will be good practice for when we have our kids." Miyeon widened her eyes. "Yah Jinnie are you trying to tell us you're pregnant cause that's not ..." A suddenly wide awake Shuhua jumped up cutting her off. "See Mi I told you if I wished hard enough I could put a baby in her! You didn't believe in me!" Soojin laughed and began to walk out with the two women following her.

 

 "Come on Shu we all know if one of us was going to magically be impregnated by the others it'd be you our little subby baby." 

 

Shuhua blushed but ignored the comment deciding on a more productive topic of conversation. "Were naming the baby Susan!" Miyeon laughed and kept walking not actually listening as Shuhua explained why her English name was the best choice for their baby that didn't even exist yet.