Say Yes to the dress Pt.1 (Shuhua)

Love³

Shuhua sighed. "Okay so Miyeon told me I could spend whatever I wanted but-" Yuqi cut her off. "Yeh. Shu. Hua. I know you're insecure about all the money stuff. But if there's one time to not care about it? It's now. You only have one wedding so get something you really like." 

 

Nayeon nodded. "You got yourself a rich wife let her spoil you a little!" Shuhua rolled her eyes. "Yeah okay I guess you're right... I just don't want anyone to think I married them for money." Nayeon smiled at her. "Don't worry anyone who's spent more than ten minutes with you love sick fools can tell it's true love." Yuqi nodded. "Remember you love them. And the only people who matter already know it." 

 

A sales lady approached them. She bowed politely smiling at them her reddish brown hair swept behind her shoulder neatly. "Hello ladies. Welcome to the Idle Bridal boutique. My name is Park-Yoon Bomi. Now which one of you beautiful ladies is getting married today?" Shuhua raised her hand shyly. "It's me I'm Yeh Shuhua."

 

The woman flashed her an award winning smile. "Of course you are anyone would snatch up someone as cute as you! Did you know what kind of dress you wanted?" Shuhua wasn't used to this much attention. "Well umm... No not really. Just something more modest." She motioned to her chest specifically. 

 

Bomi smiled at her. "Of course darling we can do that surely! I'll take you to one of our private rooms where you can try on dresses. Would you like anything to drink? I've got wine champagne sparkling water... Pepsi. Just about anything you may want." 

 

Nayeon asked for a glass of rosé wine. While Yuqi and Shuhua only got water. "Party poopers." Nayeon teased not really meaning it of course. Bomi returned followed by two other women each of them carrying a different cuts of dress. "Now since we don't know what we want the best place to start is the shape of the dress. So my friends here..." She pointed to the left. "Son Naeun." She pointed to the right. "And Jung Eunji. Will be helping us. So miss Yeh. Do you see one you like?"

 

Nayeon Yuqi and Shuhua all stood looking at the dresses. "Well this one looks a little..." Shuhua pointed to a mermaid cut dress being held by Naeun. The snugness of the body around the made her a bit nervous. "Tight? I don't really have the body to fill it out." 

 

Bomi smiled at her. "You have a fine body miss Yeh any one of the dresses in this store would look amazing on you. But the most important part is feeling it." Naeun put the dress on a nearby rack and politely asked. "It should be safe to assume this one is out of the question as well?" She gently held a dress that was similar but without the flaring at the end. Shuhua nodded. 

 

Nayeon hummed as she looked at one of the dresses Bomi held up. "This one is nice. And it won't show to much. What is it called?" Bomi smiled. "This is a princess cut. It's very classic It can be as modest as you want it to be." 

 

She then held it up to Shuhua so she could see it in the mirror. "It's beautiful. I think this is the cut I want. Maybe not this dress specifically but this cut." Bomi nodded and the three sales women left the room with the dresses.

 

After a few moments Bomi came back alone carrying a binder. "Now miss Yeh the next step is what kind of fabric you want? Now when will you be getting married?" Shuhua bit her lip. "Well late june early july? There's no sure date yet but we want it to be summer." 

 

Bomi nodded before opening the binder. Yuqi watched in amazement as she saw what was inside. Each page was made from a thick card stock with six small squares cut out. Inside each square was a sample of fabric. The binder had a few different filing systems. She watched as Bomi expertly found the tab labeled. 'Summer'. 

 

Bomi nodded "Now what kind of texture?" Shuhua hummed. "Well I was kinda hoping for a lace outside. Whatever will work underneath should be fine as long as it's not itchy." Bomi nodded. She flipped to a specific page labeled. 'Not itchy'. 

 

Bomi moved to Shuhuas side holding the page up a bit. "Would you please feel these six and tell me what you think?" Yuqi stood to Bomis other side gently feeling the fabrics. "Ooh Shuhua feel this one." Shuhua did and smiled. "I like this one. It's soft and kinda light." 

 

Bomi nodded and smiled. "Okay so last question what's our price range?" Shuhua began to answer but was cut off by Nayeon who had by now had a few glasses of wine. "She doesn't have one don't listen to her. Her rich fiancee told her to treat herself." Shuhua glared at the older woman before turning back to Bomi and singing. "What that lady said..." Bomi smiled. "I can work with that. We've got some that I think you'll like I'll go get them." 

 

Bomi came into the room after a bit with a rack with three dresses on it. "Okay based on the details the fabrics all that good stuff. I brought these. You will need help getting it on in the changing room I suggest taking one of your friends." She passed Yuqi the first dress knowing she would be the one to help. 

 

Yuqi and Shuhua went into the changing room. After five minutes and a lot of rambling in Mandarin they walked out. Bomi gestured to a door. "If you'll step inside there you'll be in a room where you will have a full body view so you can get a good look at it." 

 

Shuhua stepped inside and looked around at the mirrors she was surrounded by. "Whoa..." She looked at the dress turning to see it at all angles. "Its beautiful but it doesn't seem like the one the lace is a little too..." Nayeon finished her sentence. "Simple." Shuhua nodded agreeing.

 

They quickly retreated back to the changing room to try the second one. This time it was Yuqi who found the flaw. "The color is a little on the pinkish side. Since there are three brides the one rule is all white. That way it will be easier to theme the wedding and not worry about clashing." Shuhua nodded. "My wives are perfectionists." Bomi chuckled understanding. "My girlfriend is a bit like that. But I guess that's why she became a lawyer." 

 

Yuqi helped Shuhua change into the third dress as she stepped out Nayeon stood up her eyes open wide. "Shu..." Yuqi stood behind her nodding. "Yup that's what I said too..." Shuhua blushed and went to look in the mirrors. "It's perfect..." Bomi smiled. "Yeah I knew it would be..." 

 

Yuqi tilted her head. "Then why this one last?" Bomi hummed. "Cause I'm fairly certain those two are kissing behind the counter again and are going to get fired. It's like they think I don't know them by now." She always threatened them but could never do it. It was good to have love around the store anyway it sold better. 

 

Shuhua changed out of the dress and brought it to Bomi. Bomi took it up front and let the three collect their things while she got onto Eunji and Naeun. 

 

The women came to the front. Yuqi took the now in a bag dress and Nayeon held onto Miyeons credit card she had given them to use. Eunji stood at the register. "Okay well with the dress. A refitting guarantee in case of weight loss or gain but... You're so skinny probably loss your total come out to-" Shuhua didn't hear as Nayeon covered her ears. She handed the card to Eunji thinking they were in the clear until Shuhua saw it on the little screen. 

 

"Is...Is that? Three thousand dollars!?" Shuhua fainted on the spot. Naeun tried to catch her but being the clumsy woman she was she also fell. Yuqi helped Naeun up apologizing repeatedly. "She's not used to being rich yet. That's a big number for us little people." She joked. 

 

Nayeon took the card and the receipt back in her pocket and bowed before lifting Shuhua from the floor. "She'll be fine we promise." She walked out. Yuqi took a business card off of the counter. They owed them a invitation after falling on their saleswoman. 

 

Note: Yes I am taking full advantage of these chapters to add as many other idols as I can. Anyway hope you like it expect part 2 soon. 

Shuhua's dress