My shining stars

Love³

"JinJin Yeonnie I got a call from my mom she said dad was in a car wreck and I need to move back home to help her." Shuhua leaned into Miyeon and Soojin for comfort only for them to move away from her. "What are we going to do? I don't want to leave you two behind." Miyeon looked at her with cold eyes. "We'll be fine we never needed you anyway."  Soojin wrapped one arm around Miyeons back her other resting on the woman's stomach. "Just face it Shuhua were more important to you than you are to us. It's about time you left anyway. We were getting tired of you." Shuhua was taken aback. "D-did I do something wrong? Please tell me so I can fix it I'll stay here if I have to." Miyeon spoke again. "What you did wrong is expect us to give you anything. We never loved you and we never will how could we love someone like you. Goodbye Shuhua." The two women disappeared into thin air. 

"No...I love you...I'm sorry..." Shuhua mumbled in her sleep. She began to squirm in bed. The first to wake up from the girls movement was Mata who was laying on her feet. Said dog stretched and moved over to Soojins feet unceremoniously plopping down on them to go back to sleep. Having been on the right side of the bed this time Shuhuas movement caused her to wiggle out of the bed. A loud thud sound was heard as Shuhua fell to the floor.

Miyeon shot up suddenly alert. "Stay away from my girlfriends!" She looked for the intruder only to see Soojin looking up at her confused. "Where's Shuhua?" Soojin mumbled not feeling the usually clingy girl behind her. Just then they heard a groan. Soojin straightened up on bed peeking over the side of the bed to see Shuhua face down on the floor. "Baobei what happened?" She pouted worried.

Shuhua looked up at her tearing up. "I-I love you I'm sorry." She climbed into the bed clinging to the two very confused women as if letting them go would kill her.

"Angel what are you apologizing for?" Miyeon gently caressed her back. Shuhua cried still her nightmare still lingering in her mind. "Please don't make me leave." Soojin looked concerned. "Baobei look at us please."

Shuhua finally looked up at them they could see her nose bleeding a bit from where she hit the floor. Miyeon hurriedly went to get tissues wiping the girls nose for her. Soojin simply caressed the girls cheek. "Why would we make you leave Baobei? Did you dream you cheated on us with Elizabeth Olsen again?" Shuhua started to calm down as she realized it was just a bad dream.

"I-I had a nightmare. I'm sorry..." She looked down ashamed for waking everyone up with her nonsense. Miyeon lifted her chin. "Nuh uh angel no hiding from us remember?" Shuhua held onto them tightly. "I dreamed that I had to go back to Taiwan and when I told you...you told me you never loved me or needed me anyway..." She looked down again.

Soojin teared up a bit herself thinking how hard that dream must've been. "Baobei how could that ever be a fear you have? If we didn't love you ever then there would be a lot of unexplained things yeah?" Shuhua nodded. "I-I just sometimes get insecure... You're both so beautiful and talented and successful... I still don't understand what you two see in me sometimes." 

Miyeon hummed thoughtfully. "I can think of several things off the top of my head. Wanna hear?" Shuhua nodded taking a deep breath trying to ground herself. "First things first. You're very smart even though you don't give yourself all the credit you deserve. Two, the way you fumble over your words when you're excited. Three, your adorable accent that always makes me feel like I'm going to collapse. Four, the look of determination in your eyes when we play games together. Five, the look you give us when we all make love together. Should I keep going?" By now Shuhuas face was bright red. She quickly shook her head not able to handle much more.

Soojin pulled her into her arms. "We could name one thousand more if we needed to. We are so utterly in love with you." Shuhua felt more at peace. "I love you two." She hummed out to them her both nostrils clogged with tissue to stop the bleeding.

Both girls placed soft kisses on her temples. "Next time you're feeling insecure I want you to think of how we see you. It's what helps me when I feel the same way." Miyeon encourages her. "Now let's go back to sleep I have a presentation in the morning. And since I know no one is trying to kidnap my babies I feel better now."

She snuggled into Shuhua who was now in the middle. Soojin wrapped her arms around Shuhuas neck while Miyeons s around her waist. She smiled to herself getting comfy. Sometimes it pays to have nightmares huh? 

A week or so later Shuhua surprised the two older woman who were sat at the kitchen table enjoying breakfast. She sat two jars on the table in front of them. "Tahdah I hope you like them."

Soojin picked up the jar she saw what looked to be about one hundred different colored oragami stars. "What's this for?" Miyeon asked. Shuhua flashed the two a charming smile. "You both remember when I woke up from my nightmare thinking you didn't love me anymore?" Soojin nodded looking a little hurt at the sentence. "Yes Baobei we still love you a lot..."

"Well Yeonnie here said something about 'thinking about what how you two see me is what helps me when I'm insecure' and I got to thinking. I don't ever want you two to ever forget how special you are in my eyes. So I made these. Each star should unfold and say something I love about you. Or something I think makes you special. That way if you ever feel insecure you can just open as many as you need to help you feel better." She flashed them a small smile.

Soojin who has started crying halfway through the explanation launched herself at the younger woman. She hugged her so tight she thought maybe she would stop breathing. But Shuhua didn't mind. She loved the tight hugs she got from both of them. And she made sure to put it in a star in both of their jars.

"Shu Angel you didn't have to do all that work for us...Thank you. Could we possibly add to the jars? And maybe even make one for you?" Shuhua smiled and nodded. "I'll teach you both how to make the stars!" Miyeon pulled both women into a hug taking a deep breath. 'im the luckiest woman in the world.'

The three women then spent the rest of the day together huddled around the table. Miyeon and Soojin writing down every little thing they could think of that they loved about the other two. Shuhua on the other hand just Decorated their jars. Applying a small circle of white paint to each before neatly writing each of their names on their respective jars. She added the final touches with little multicolored stars painted on the outside.

Soojins hand had begun to cramp long ago but she just had so many things she wanted to write. Miyeon in a similar state wrote down a few more things for each before giving in. "That should be plenty for now. And if any of us run low we can just add more later. You two give me new reasons to love you even more every day anyway." She smiled proudly at the two blushing women in front of her.

'When you get jealous and your face scrunches up-Shu to Soo'

'When you take care of us because we're to clumsy-Mi to Soo'

'When you offer to help in the kitchen but just dance around- Soo to Shu'

'When you pretend you don't like my attention but still cling to me like a baby koala- Mi to Shu

'When you're being overprotective of us- Shu to Mi'

'When you think we're asleep and shower us with compliments- Soo to Mi'

'When you look at me like I'm some special star that will make your wish come true- All'