New teacher party

Love³

A week ago:

Soojin came into the house she was a bit nervous but in a good way. Shuhua saw her and wrapped her arms around her waist smiling up at her. "How was your meeting? What did they want to talk about? You're already being promoted to head of the dance department because you're so amazing wow?" She joked trying to get a laugh of the older woman. "Baobei there's going to be a party at the school. A new teacher welcome party. Only two of us got the green light this year so it's extra special. Me and A piano teacher Miss Yontararak." 

The Day of:
Soojin nervously smoothed out her dress. She wore a maroon dress that hugged her body in a way that showed all her curves as well as a pair of Black heels that made her look even more enticing. To her left Miyeon stood straightening out her Tie that matched Soojins dress. Tucking it back into the grey suit jacket she wore along with a pencil skirt giving her a more business style look. And to her right stood Shuhua Opting to wear a pair of nice pants and a maroon blouse as she was still not used to attention as her two girlfriends were and didn't want to draw to many eyes to her. The 3 of them were unmistakably a power throuple as they walked into the schools gymnasium where the party would be held. 

Soojin flashed a bright smile at the principal Mrs Kim who greeted them at the door. "Miss Seo? Who are these two lovely women?" Soojin smiled and bowed. "These are my girlfriends Miyeon and Shuhua." they both bowed politely. "Nice to meet you miss...?" Miyeon greeted as she didn't know her name. She laughed softly. "Mrs Kim or I guess since we're going to be getting to know each other a bit you can call me Taeyeon. If you would like there are spouse name tags available at that table. With the beautiful smiley redhead." She pointed to a woman who was smiling cheerfully at everyone who came to her. Looking at her name tag the name 'Tiffany Kim' could very clearly be read written in a very neat handwriting with little pink hearts all around it. Soojin laughed softly. "Aha so this is the infamous Tiffany I've heard so much about." Taeyeon blushed and sighed. "Who told you? What did they tell you? Don't worry that won't happen again this year I won't let her out from behind the table." Soojin tilted her head unsure what she meant but smiled and nodded before making her way twords Tiffany. 

Tiffany smiled brightly at the three. "Hi I'm Tiffany can I ask who needs a name tag?" Shuhua and Miyeon told her their names and put their name tags on after she wrote them so beautifully. "Thank you Mrs. Kim and...your wife is staring at you she looks nervous." Tiffany looked over and rolled her eyes playfully. "There was a different dance teacher last year. He tried to flirt with me when I was dancing. TaeTae didn't take it well." Soojins eyes widened. Shuhua leaned into Soojin. "Our JinJin here wouldn't either she's so jealous." Soojin smiled as she slapped her hand over Shuhuas mouth. "Thank you Ma'am have a good night." She drug shuhua away as Miyeon smiled following.

Suddenly Soojin heard a voice she had come to recognize. "Jinahhhh who are these two? wow they're gorgeous. Hi I'm Minnie but you can call me any time you want." She looked directly at Miyeon who laughed thinking it was a joke. "Good one Minnie-shi I am Miyeon Soojins girlfriend." She bowed politely. Shuhua bowed as well. "And I'm Shuhua her other girlfriend." Minnie widened her eyes. "No fair Jinah how come you got two dates and I didn't get one. Can I borrow one of yours?" She said her hand finding it's way to Miyeons shoulder. Soojin took a deep breath feeling a little annoyed and smiled at the girl. "I don't know Miyeon is her own person it's up to her." She looked pointedly at the older woman who was clueless. "Actually I was hoping not to spend to much time up and about I'm still a bit sore from my run this morning." She smiled sheepishly. "Maybe we can exchange numbers and talk later?" She said innocently not seeming to notice the look on Soojins face of anger. And the look on Shuhuas face of worry. "Miyeonnie~ I wanna go sit can we?" Shuhua tried to defuse the situation. Miyeon smiled and nodded. "Sorry Minnie shi maybe another time." She bowed and was swiftly pulled away to a table in the corner. Shuhua pushed her gently into a chair and sat in her lap as Soojin appeared to fume beside them. 

Miyeon looked at Soojin unsure what was wrong. "Jinnie? Are you okay? Your face is red are you sick?" Miyeon took her hand in hers. Soojin looked at her clueless girlfriend and rolled her eyes. She couldn't stay mad at her it wasn't her fault she was so dumb and oblivious. "Stay away from Minnie please?" Miyeon tilted her head. "Why? Is she weird? Does she want to sell us a time share?" Shuhua facepalmed at the older girls thickness. "Miyeon dummy I love you what the hell is wrong with you? You mean to tell us you didn't notice her flirting with you? You're lucky I was there or I think any second JinJin was going to put all those years of taekwondo to use." She joked knowing it wasn't far from the truth. Soojin looked away sulking. Miyeon gently took both of Soojins hands. "Hey stop that please. I'm sorry I didn't notice. I don't think of anyone but the two of you as even an option so I never notice unless someones throwing themselves at me." She kissed Soojins cheek. "My heart is already taken by the two most beautiful women in the room. In the world even. No one will ever even get close to the way you two make me feel." With that Soojin blushed. "If she comes near you again I'm gonna get fired for breaking her arm." Shuhua stifled a laugh. "She really did take a liking pretty fast. I told you that suit looked to good on you." Soojin rolled her eyes and looked at Miyeon. "She's right you always look hot in suits. Maybe you're not allowed to wear them anymore." Miyeon kissed her cheek and . "Do I have to wear a potato sack to make you happy?" 

Suddenly they spotted Minnie coming twords their table smiling at them. "Mind if I join you?" Soojin looked immediately annoyed and rolled her eyes. Before she could speak she felt Miyeon grab her thigh softly and rubbing soft soothing circles on the outside of it. "Of course Minnie-shi." She then stood up and gestured to her chair. "You can even have my chair." Shuhua watched ready to intervene again til she saw what Miyeon was doing. Miyeon picked up Soojin gently and sat in her seat putting her securely in her lap. Soojin blushed but reached over and took Shuhuas hand as well. 

Feeling reassured by both of her girlfriends the night went much smoother. As they were getting ready to leave Minnie approached Soojin alone and smiled cheekily. "They passed both of them!" Soojin looked confused. "They what?" Minnie chuckled. "Your girlfriends. They're very loyal. Although it took to long for the taller one Miyeon I think to understand I was flirting with her." she nodded thoughtfully at the dumbfounded Soojin. "You...You we're testing my girlfriends?! Miss Yontararak we barely know eachother why would you think that's okay?" Minnie just smiled brightly. "cause I already know we're going to get along well and I could also tell how in love you were when you told me about them during lunch last week." She shrugged nonchalantly. "Just trying to see if I need to be ready for a sad besties with ice cream night." She smiled. Soojin just stared at her hanging open a bit. Minnie reached up closing the girls mouth. "It's no secret I grew up rich so I didn't get to have real friends growing up. I hope you will forgive me and allow me to be a good friend to you. And I'll try not to flirt with your girlfriends." She added the last bit playfully as she walked away leaving the party. Soojin grumbled. "This girl I can already tell I'm going to get many headaches from her." She left with Miyeon a sleepy Shuhua hanging onto the taller girl. Soojin wouldn't admit it but she was excited at the thought of having Minnie as a friend.