Good morning

Love³

   Miyeon woke up tangled between her two girlfriends. Soojin to her right her face pressed gently into her shoulder still looking perfect even in her sleep. And Shuhua to her left her arm draped over the older girls body and finger hook just inside Soojins pj pants. She laughed softly at the sight. she love the two women so much and she loved the feeling of the three of them always waking up wrapped up withing each others arms and legs sometimes (Mostly Shuhua)in the weirdest positions. She enjoyed the warmth they gave her just basking in the feeling for a bit before she realized how bad she needed to go to the bathroom. She began to strategically wiggle her way out of their arms. Soojin woke up from this movement first taking in what was happening she pulled the still asleep shuhua closer to her. Miyeon escaped and blew them a kiss thankful for Soojins actions knowing the youngest of them would be grouchy if she woke up cold. 

    She stood in the kitchen humming as she had begun to cook breakfast for the three of them she heard the bedroom door open and turned to see a still half asleep shuhua hanging onto Soojin as if she were a koala on a tree. she laughed and proceeded to take out her phone taking pictures of them. soojin rolled her eyes "come on shuhua it's miyeons turn for you to cling to her I have to go shower." she smiled softly and pecked shuhua on the forehead as the younger girl unwrapped herself from soojin teasing her playfully. "yeah you need a shower stinky." soojin raised an eyebrow at her warningly and Shuhua ducked behind Miyeon. Miyeon chuckled. "don't hide behind me you're the one that bullied Jinnie." she kissed them both on the cheek before focusing on breakfast. "speaking of hurry back Jinnie breakfast is almost ready." Shuhua whined softly as soojin began to walk out "can I come shower with?" Soojin ignored her knowing no matter what answer she gave the younger girl would follow. And just as fast as they'd entered the room they'd left Soojin and Shuhua went to take a shower. Miyeon sighed softly as she finished cooking and made 2 plates she knew that with Shuhua showering with Soojin the younger and much clingier girl would insist on Miyeon sitting in her lap to eat. She found it cute how much effort shuhua put into making sure that both her girlfriends got equal love from her. If she did a solo activity with one even if it was just a shower she always made sure that her attention was given to her other girlfriend. 

    After breakfast was finished and Miyeon was about to go take a shower Shuhua smiled at her "I'm coming with!" she said in an attempt to get out of doing dishes. Soojins cold glare landed on her and she shivered. "What I need another shower what we did in there doesn't exactly count as getting clean." Miyeon widened her eyes laughing as a deep red blush spread across Soojins face. "that's it Yeh Shuhua you're cleaning the dishes by yourself!" she stood up and took Miyeons hand pulling her twords the bathroom as Shuhua whined. Miyeon just let her lead the way and liking the idea of having company in the shower she stayed quiet about it. She just quickly got ready for the shower and the hot water waiting for her girlfriend. 

   They walked out Soojins arms wrapped tightly around Miyeons waist. Immediately outside the door leaning against the wall was a very pouty Shuhua. "You just left me your baby to do the dishes all by herself and went in there to canoodle!" she put emphasis on the word canoodle causing the other two women to bust out laughing. Shuhuas pout got bigger and Soojin walked out from behind Miyeon kneeling beside Shuhua and smirking. "Well baby girl if you hadn't teased me maybe you could have been apart of our..." she paused at the ridiculousness of the word. "canoodling" Shuhuas face turned bright red and she nodded obediently. Miyeon laughed admiring the two she loved so much.