lets talk

a dream that comes to reality

 

Few days pass. Dongwoon and doojoon still can’t talk nor face each other. When they are having a rehearsal or recording session they are obviously having a hard time. They’re really uncomfortable with each other. Even the rest of the members are affected. Junhyung even thought to himself to ask for your help but hyunseung and gikwang doesn’t like that idea….

“wae?” junhyung ask while they were in their room.

“I think it will only make it worst.” Hyunseung said.

“__ssi didn’t know that dongwoon like him too besides its very awkward.” Gikwang said.

“only hyung and our maknae can solve their ownproblems.” Hyunseung added.

“aish! This is really frustrating!” junhyung said and throw the pillow his holding.

=========================================================================================================

 

Meanwhile doojoon and yoseob was at the hospital with you. Since you and doojoon are now cool with each other he always visits you whenever he is free. He’s still sweet and nice towards you…..

“uh…..__ssi?” he said while yoseob continue to peel some fruits.

“yeah?”

“I know you don’t acknowledge my feelings towards you……..but still I want to thank you.. at least now you’re not ignoring me anymore.” He said and sat on your bed.

“oppa. Mianhe.” Then you bow your head. He touches your cheeks and said.

“yah! I’m contented now as long as you won’t ignore me.” Then he smiled. Yoseob was watching and listening to everything.

*now I wish hyung and dongwoon will now stop ignoring each other. Since hyung said that he’s now contented by just being ___ssi’s friend.* he thought to himself and sigh.

You noticed that yoseob sigh.

“yah! Are you bored now? Do you want to go home now?” doojoon ask.

“aniyo. Im just tired peeling all this fruits hyung.” He said and smiled.

“aish! If you didn’t ate the fruits I peeled a while ago then you won’t be tired peeling those fruits for ___ssi!” then he walks toward yoseob and slap his head. “pabo!” that scene made you laughed so hard. “I told you not to come along with me!”

“im just hungry from our rehearsals besides I want to come!” he said as he was touching his head.

“huh? You didn’t eat yet? Oppa you should go home now and eat. Take a rest! I know your all tired.”

“but….i…” but before he could finish what he was about to say.

“epp!...oppa please?”and you did an aegyo. He sighs.

“okey okey fine.” He said and smiled. He looked at yoseob and said “YAH! Come on!” and he just nodded. Both of them said their goodbyes and leave.

=========================================================================================================

 

While they were walking at the hallways of the hospital they saw dongwoon walking straight at them to go to your room. He also saw the two and stop. Yoseob look at doojoon’s reaction….

“hyung!?” he said but doojoon ignored him. Instead he walks closer to dongwoon.

“are you going to visit her?” and dongwoon just nodded. doojoon sigh. “okey im tired of this..let’s talk I want to tell you something.” He continued. Yoseob was being tense so he hold doojoon’s arm.

“hyung!? Wait!..” he said but doojoon looked at him and smiled. Yosoeb let go of his hand after he saw his hyung smiled. The three of them went to their van so that they doojoon and dongwoon can have a private talk.

“okay dongwoon-ah….do you really like ___ssi?!”

“hyung?”

“just answer me….” He said calmly.

“neh…i…i…like her.”

“listen im just gonna say this once.” Then he breathes deep. “if you really like her then go for it…..don’t worry about me…I’ll be fine.”

“bu…bu…but hyung?! Wae?” as he can’t believed his own eyes.

“i don’t know… I really like her no doubt but she doesn’t like me the way I like her.”

“hyung…i….i…cant you’ll be hurt!”

“trust me….make your moved! Or I’ll make my own moved.”

“huh?!?”

“Promised me one thing?”

“what is it hyung?”

“if he choose you……..dont you ever make her cry. If you did I’ll take her immediately away from you.”

“hyung…..what if she rejected me too?” then doojoon smiled.

“just trust me go for it. And please faster before I regret this and before I can still take the pain.” He said and put his hand at dongwoon’s shoulder. He couldn’t take it anymore and hug his hyung.

=========================================================================================================

 

sorry for the two day late update....

just got back from our outing! 

tell me what you think....

3 more chapters to goooooooo!

dont be too sure about the ending you'll never know what will happen!

leave some comments, i really appreciate your comments whether if it is a violent one :P