got yah!

a dream that comes to reality

 

Doojoon and you kept texting each other every single day and everyone notice and knew about that. Even Manager Ma and Uee were teasing you for being too close to him. There are also times when doojoon will visit you to the practice room to bring you some food and drinks. One time while the both of your were walking back to your dorm….

“___ssi why do you never call me oppa?” he ask while walking side by side with him.

“uh… coz I thought I will have a bad impression on you guys. And think that I might be like an obsess fan or something.” You said but didn’t face him.

“is that it? So you’ll never call me oppa eeeh?” he stop walking and put one of his hand on your waist.

“wae? “ as you turned your head to look at his hand on your waist. “do you want me to call you oppa?” you continued and look at his face.

“neh. Call me doojoon oppa” he said and blushed.

====================================================================================================

B2ST POV

 

B2ST just finished practicing their songs today and doojoon as usual tried to call you but before you can answered the call ended. One of their managers was looking for him. He left his phone at the studio. After you saw that he called you, you tried calling him back to ask why did he called.

*ring ring riiiiiing riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

“oh! Someone’s calling hyung!”dongwoon said as he notice at phone at the side.

Yoseob went to see who was calling doojoon and suddenly his eyebrow rise and got confused.

“does hyung have a girlfriend?” yoseob said while staring at the screen  of doojoon’s phone.

“wae?” junhyung ask and everyone got curious and went to look at the phone.

*MY YOJA-CHINGU <3 CALLING*

That was your registered name at doojoon’s phone. Out of curiousity yoseob answered it and putted it into a loudspeaker.

yoboseo?”

“yoboseo. Oppa why did you call me all of a sudden? Are you done practicing?” you said and almost everybody jaw drop when they heard your voice.

AH!. …Aniyo…this is us.. you must be the one hyung was calling a while ago before our manager called him.” Gikwang said as he grab doojoon’s phone from yoseob’s hand. Dongwoon and yoseob stared at each other making them more confused than ever. They thought that gikwang seems to know what’s happening.

ah. Chincha? Ill just ask him later. Nice hearing your voice again guys.”

“neh…good to hear your voice too.” He said and ended the call.

====================================================================================================================

 

“are they DATING?!” yoseob ask with his eyes with open.

“do you know something we don’t know?” junhyung asked gikwang too .

“why didn’t hyung told us? Junhyung told us about him and hara but why did he didn’t tell us?” hyunseung said who was scrathing the back of his neck.

“it not like I know something. Its just my conclusion that hyung likes ___ssi since the first day he saw her.” Gikwang explained.

“you mean when she was still a contestant?” hyunseung said.

“neh.”

“how did that conclusion made?” junhyung ask again.

“I saw hyung watching ___ssi’s performance in his phone repeatingly back when we were in our tour. Then the moment when someone speaks about ___ssi and whenever hyung’s with her. Also he never forgets to text her.”

“so that explains everything.” Dongwoon said while walking away from them.

The room was kept in silence after that. Junhyung tries to play with yoseob but he didn’t feel like playing so he just asks hyunseung. Gikwang looked for a vending machine while dongwoon was at the corner looking at his ipad wallpaper which was the picture of you and him staring at each other back at the party. When doojoon came back at the studio yoseob confronted him right away.

“HYUNG! Are you and ___ssi DATING?!” he said when all of their eyes were staring at doojoon waiting for his answer.

“HUH?! Mworago?!” he said. He was shocked.

“tell us the truth. Why are you keeping secrets to us? I told you about hara, but why didn’t you?!” junhyung said.

“ANIYO.! Where did that came from?!”

“__ssi called right after you left. We saw the name registered in your phone and answered it. You’re the only one who he called oppa out of all of us!” hyunseung said demanding for the answer.

“a….a….an..aniyo were not dating…but I wish we were..” he said and bow down his head.

“then why is her name like that? Give us some answers hyung!” yoseob said who was weirdly irritated.

“and his calling you oppa?” dongwoon said out of nowhere.

“okay…. I …I ..like her…. I really like her.. but we are not dating…I was the one who requested her to call me oppa.” Doojoon explained.

“does she know? I mean that you liked her?” junhyung ask.

“aniyo. Murogessoyo.. I don’t really know.”

“well then gikwang was really telling the truth.” Yoseob said and doojoon looked at gikwang with confusion.

“”what truth!?”

“gikwang said that you like ___ssi.. from the day you met her.” Hyunseung said.

“huh?!!! How did you know?” he said and went closer to gikwang who just smiled.

===================================================================================================================

 

As they went back to the house everybody was teasing doojoon, well yoseob tried, and everybody except for dongwoon who was just in silence pretending to be asleep.

*I GUESS I REALLY NEED TO CONTINUE DISREGARDING THIS FEELINGS I HAVE FOR HER. EVENTHOUGH I KNOW THIS WILL BE HARD COZ I JUST RECENTLY FIGURED OUT THAT I LIKE…..I REALLY LIKE HER…..SHE’S MY IDEAL GIRL…SHE’S WAY MORE BETTER THEN NARSHA…I THOUGHT I WILL SOON SHOW MY FEELINGS TO HER.. BUT SINCE HYUNG IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT TO ME….. I GUESS… I NESS TO FORGET THE FACT THAT I LIKE HER……. I NEED TO IGNORE HER EVEN IF IT HURTS.* dongwoon thought to himself. 

===================================================================================================================

 

dont forget to comment...its okey for me if  you to dont what to subcribe or anything i just want your comments :>

tell me what you think?! is it still boring? poor dongwoon oppa. :l

hahaha i tried to put hara in this chapter since our beloved junhyung is dating her. 3 :)))