this is more like it

a dream that comes to reality

 

One week has already passed by and the doctor already discharged you from the hospital.

*___ssi sorry if I won’t be there to take you back home were still rehearsing here at the studio. Mianhe*

Doojoon texted you. The both of you went back to normal but you could still feel the thing he had for you.

*its okey oppa, no worries just continue what you’re doing! Goodluck ^^* 

========================================================================================================================

B2ST POV

“yah! Hyung what are you doing! Get back here….” Junhyung said when he notices that doojoon was secretly texting.

“oh yeah!... let’s do this again…from the top!”

“wait hyung!!! Is that ___ssi? Is she about to go home now?” dongwoon ask doojoon.

The both of them are cool with each other bow. They are closer than ever. The rest of the members are glad to see that.

“neh. Did you not know?”

“I forgot the time.” He said and looks at his phone.

“yah! Text her later!” junhyung said and grab dongwoon’s phone.

“ahhhhhhhhh! Aniyo…………give that to me hyung!” he said and tried to get his phone back.

“yah! Give him his phone….NOW!” doojoon said and junhyung did and sigh.

“just wait okey!? I’ll be back.” Dongwoon said and ran off the studio.

====================================================================================================================

*ring ring riiing riiiiing riiiiiiing*

“yoboseo?”

“__SSI! Are you home now?!”

“ohh! Dongwoon oppa. Aniyo but were already on our way, wae?”

“ah…nothing..just checking on you.”

“oh kure?!”

“neh. By the way after our rehearsals can I come to your dorm? Just for a while.”

“wae?!”

“i…..i….i miss you!” he said softly. You blushed.

“aigooo….why are you so clingy today?” then you heard his chuckles.

“yah! I’ll just visit you later arasseo?” then you heard doojoon’s voice at the background saying

*YAH! Ask manager ma first if you’re allowed to go there! Pabo! And also….* then doojoon grab dongwoon’s phone…..

“___ssi ‘ll come to okay?!” he said to you. Then you heard dongwoon at the backround…

*hyung!! Give me back my phone!* and you heard doojoon laughed.

“see you later eh?!” doojoon said and give it back to dongwoon.

“sorry for that. I’ll bring soe movies too okey?”

“neh.. see you later.” Then the call ended.

=================================================================================================================

 

That night the both of them went to your dorm. The three of you hang out together. You watched several movies, talked and goof off. It was an awesome night. There was no dull or awkward moment. The both of them are being too clingy to you but whenever dongwoon see’s that his hyung was really being too clingy to you he tried to stop it by being clingy to doojoon. It was an OTP moment between doowoon and you laughed your of it.

Then days passed and you started to join their dance rehearsal for their upcoming comeback. Everyday you’re with them. It was the time of our life. Every single day was full of fun and laughter. Then weeks passed and the meeting for your upcoming debut started.

“so who will we feature in your single MV?” said by one of your prod. manager.

“shall we vote to decide who will that be?” said by another new manager.

“aniyo. Let’s just ask __ssi who she wants.” Said by manager ma then he looks at you. He thought that you will pick either doojoon or dongwoon but he was wrong.

“gikwang oppa… I want him to be feature in my MV.”

“why gikwang?” manager ma ask.

“I think we have sort of chemistry also it’s easy to work with him and also i think he can portray what the song is all about.” Then the other managers nodded.

"so for your single entitled Heaven its gikwang." said by manager ma.

(just imagine that your single is the song Heaven by Ailee)

“and for you collaboration?” ask by one of the manager.

“I picked yoseob oppa. I think he can help me to have a strong impact on this song that I wrote.” Then you showed them the lyrics entitled love day.

(and just imagine that your collaboration song is the song that yoseob and eunji)

 

“oh so you’ve decided to pick this song?”

“Neh. I already showed this to the president when he visited me in the hospital weeks ago and he said that this was the best one that I wrote to have a collaborations.”

“oh….chincha? Great then. Shall we inform their managers about this now?”

And they did. After gikwang and yoseob heard the news they immediately called you. They were really happy that you choose them instead of doojoon and dongwoon. They even mock the two that you choose them. Yoseob even want to have a night out after that. 

====================================================================================================================

2 chapters to gooooooooo.

oh the next chapter will might confuse you...XD

leave some comments eh?!

i appreciate all kinds of comments!

tell me what you think!