something might happen!

a dream that comes to reality

 

You’re already in the hospital with dongwoon. While you were in the ER he used your phone to call Manager Ma. He was shocked when dongwoon told him that you collapsed at the dance studio and now you’re in the hospital.

‘WHAT!? How can that be! I checked her at the room after her training!?’ manager ma said. He rush to the hospital and when he arrived the doctor was about to come out from ER. The doctor said that you’re anemic. You collapsed because your red blood cells are running low. It was due to lack of iron in your body also you used too much energy and has come to the limit that’s why you collapsed also you have an anxiety problem.

“aish!!! Thant kid! Why is she always doing this?! I think im going to be insane! Why isn’t she listening to me!?” manager ma said with mixed emotions, irritated and worried.

Dongwoon was leaning on the wall while he was staring the door of the ER and the doctor notice that.

“don’t worry she’s now fine. We just still need to run some few test but she’ll be fine.” The doctor says and tapped dongwoon’s shoulder. Manager ma sigh.

*oh __ssi why are you in the studio that night if your training hours are already done? Why did you sneak out of your dorm? Aish! My girl, why are you doing this to yourself? What’s your problem? It’s a good thing I was there, if not what would happen to you?* dongwoon thought to himself and really worried.

“dongwoon-ah. Thank you for bringing __ssi to the hospital. I’m really glad that you always see __ssi at the studio late at night. You can go home now. I know you have rehearsals tomorrow. Take a rest now.” Manager ma said and tapped his shoulder.

“aniyo! I’m staying here. I must see her wake up first also I think see needs to see me when she wakes up.” He said with his serious face.

“but wae? You have practice tomorrow? They will look for you. Besides the doctor said that __ssi will be fine now.” He was shocked to hear those words to you.

“I insist. Pardon me but I want to stay here” then manager ma sigh.

“Alright then. If that’s what you want.”

=========================================================================================================

B2ST POV

 

Doojoon was feeling strange that right. He doesn’t know if it was because of dongwoon who still haven’t returned since its now pass midnight or if it’s because of you.

All of the members are still awake. They tried calling dongwoon’s phone but it turns out that he left his phone in his bed. Gikwang went to look at the studios since dongwoon old the others that he will just go back at the studio where he left his ipod. They were really getting worried. They now want to call their manager but they were afraid that they will be scolded so they just waited for dongwoon’s return. Doojoon was at the lobby with gikwang, junhyung and yoseob were looking the entire nearest place that dongwoon might went to while hyunseung was at the dorm waiting for anybody to call.

 

It was now morning and still they didn’t found where dongwoon is. When they were all in the living room manager ma called.

“yobosse?” doojoon said.

“yeah. This is manager ma calling. If you still don’t know. I just want to inform you that dongwoon is at the hospital with ___ssi.”

“MWORAGO?! WAE?! What happen to them?” he said in shocked. His eyes were open wide.

“dongwoon saw __ssi collapsed last night in the studio and brought her to the hospital. I told him to go back home already but he insisted.”

“___SSI COLLAPSED AGAIN?! How is she? Is she alright?!? What hospital is she staying?” as he stood up. The rest are also shocked to hear that you collapsed.

“the doctor found out that she’s anemic. She’ll be fine but still she hasn’t waked up. She’s at the nearest hospital in the building.”

“arasseo. We’ll be right there.” As he was panicking.

“wait. Im going back to the hospital if you want we can all go there together.”

“ahh. Neh.. See you at the lobby. Kamsahamnida!” and he immediately end the all.

He told the others as they were hurrying to go down stairs. They meet up with manager ma and went to the hospital together. All their faces were obviously worried. They even called their managers to ask permission to skip their practice for today. 

===================================================================================================================

be ready for more drama.......

how was it? too much? 

tell me what you think? please leave some comments. :>