just another day :">

a dream that comes to reality

 

You finally arrived at the building. As you and the B2ST members were walking at the lobby you immediately saw manager ma sitting in the receiving area. He waved at you. After you and along the rest saw him you all went straight to were he is.

“anyong” everybody said and bow.

“ah you’re here just in time.” Manager ma said and stood up.

“sorry if we didn’t told you that __ssi was with us.” Doojoon said with a straight face

“aniyo. Its alright if you all went out together. Its just that I want her to be ready for tomorrow.”

“so if we ask her out again to go with us you wont mind at all?” yoseob said as he went closer to manager ma.

“neh. But it still depends on her health condition, the time you’ll be going and also please inform me first before going anywhere.” He said and smiled at you. You felt happy after hearing that. Then you slowly looked at each one of them and saw that doojoon was the one that has a really big smile on his face.

“well then we got to go now.” He said and look at you.

“ah! Neh. Goodbam guys. I had fun tonight. Thanks for the dinner………….AH! doojoon-ah kamsahamnida.” You said then hugged the stuff toy. Yoseob tries to hug you but manager ma pulled you to the elevator. Then you just wave at them and they did the same while smiling and saying goodnight. You really had fun eventhough the trip to seoul land was cancelled. After getting back to the dorm you immediately went to bed and fall asleep which was a surprised.

B2ST POV

“I wish we went to seoul land. It still early.” Yoseob said as they were on their way back to their dorm.

“yeah but hey we still had fun right?” doojoon said who was obviously happy.

“yup! Hyung’s right it was fun. I really enjoyed this night” dongwoon agreed while cant stop looking inside the bag.

“I think we’ll have a special bond with ___ssi” hyunseung said.

 

=====================================================================================================================

For them it was still early. So when they were back to their dorm each of them look for something to do. Since doojoon was incharge online he checkes if there are any news regarding bout them. Dongwoon immediately hide the hoodie and was now busy taking some selca’s to upload in his twitter. Junhyung and gikwang went to their bed and tried to sleep, while yoseob and hyunseung watched some movies.

=====================================================================================================================

 

The next morning you woke up you received a text from doojoon.

*GOOD MORNING ____SSI. I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP LAST NIGHT. REMEMBER DON’T PUSH YOUR SELF TOO MUCH ON PRACTICING. ARASSEO? TEXT ME WHEN YOUR FREE. *

After you read it, you immediately texted him back.

*GOOD MORNING TOO DOOJOON-AH. YUP I DID HAD A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP THANKS TO ALL OF YOU. WHY ARE YOU UP SO EARLY? I THOUGHT TODAY IS STILL YOUR FREE DAY?*

Actually doojoon was still sleeping now he just set his alarm clock last night just to text you that early and went back to sleep. That’s the last time you checked your phone all day because you officially went back to your training.

That day after all of the B2ST members woke up almost all of them already had a plan how to spend their day. Junhyung went to meet heechul and hongki. Dongwoon visited jaejin. Yoseob, gikwang and hyunseung went somewhere together. Doojoon was just left alone in the house so he just decided to surf the net all day. He tried to surf your name in the net if there are any articles or sites about you. When everybody came back doojoon was complaining on how all of them leave him all by himself and how lonely he had been. Afterwards doojoon remembered something and texted you.

*___SSI TOMORROW WILL BE OUR FIRST DAY WORKING TOGETHER. I CANT WAIT TO FINALLY WORK WITH YOU!*

But you haven’t had the chance to read all your messages until you went back to bed but you know already know that. How can you forget? That’s all you had been thingking all day. Then that night before going back to sleep you saw the doojoon’s text and dongwoon’s text which is…

*HEY! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HOODIE. I REALLY LIKED IT. SINCE YOU BOUGHT IT YOURSELF IM GOING TO REPAY IT WITH SOMETHING OKEY? ^^*

Then you smiled and send a simple text to both of them:

To dongwoon: *ITS NOTHING. YOU DON’T HAVE TOO. IM HAPPY THAT YOU LIKED IT. GOODBAM! ^^*

To doojoon: * NEH. GOODBAM DOOJOON-AH SEE YOU TOMORROW. ^^