rest day

a dream that comes to reality

 

Me and manager ma were on our way back to the house when he said 
 
“looks like you and the rest of the b2st members easily got close together”
 
“neh. It looks like that.”
 
“so how does it feel to be with them? Since you’re a fan.” And smiled.
 
“well it was great! It’s like winning in a lottery or something. To be honest I forgot that I was a fan coz they treat me as a chingu.” Then smiled him back
 
We arrived at the building where I was staying then my phone started vibrating.
 
*ANYEONG! HAVE A SAFE TRIP AND TEXT ME WHEN YOUR HOME ARASSEO? WEST WELL. –DOOJOON*
 
I smiled.
 
*ANYEONG! IM HOME NOW THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN*
 
*OH CHINCHA?GOOD,AISH ITS NOTHING.EH I HOPE YOU HAD FUN TONIGHT;)*
 
*NEH I DID KAMSAHAMNIDA ENJOY YOUR PARTY KEKE I HOPE I DIDN’T BORED YOU GUYS XD*
 
*ANIYO YOUR REALLY FUN TO BE WITH LETS DO IT AGAIN SOMETIME ARASSEO?*
 
*SURE! I WOULD LOVE  THAT! XD*
 
*OKEY THEN. YOU SHOULD  SLEEP NOW ITS PRETTY LATE AFTER READING THAT I SUDDENLY FELT ASLEEP AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I FELL ASLEEP. I DIDN’T ABLE TO STAY GOODNIGHT TO HIM.*
 
I woke up the next day late afternoon. Jiyeon didn’t bother to wake me up coz she know that its rest day for me. Because i woke up late. Felt really hungry and so I eat after that since im free all they I decided to contact my family at my homeland. I spent the whole day talking to them and my friends back home I forgot to check my phone. Its almost 4 oclock when I finished talking to them and I visited my twitter account. I saw that all of the b2st members are now following me. Deep inside I was dongwoon’s post w/ our selca together w/ doonjoon.
 
*had fun last night at our party keke meet ___ssi the next solo artist of cube right nyung@beeeestdj.*
 
Then  doojoon retweeted it. I saw many cooments to that post. Some of them are saying that I looked familiar others are complementing about my appearance and some are just praising doojoon and dongwoon. The I saw that the other members commented at the selca.
 
*@beastdw @beeeestfj I think that selca will look more, cute if you added me *yoseob said
 
*___ssi still looks good after partying w/ us @beastdw @beeeestdj @helloimys* junnyung said
 
*@helloings whatever @joker891219 your right about that ___ssi still really good @ beeeesdj selfish hyung and makae @ beastdw* hyunseung said
 
*@beastdw yup last night was fun but I would love that photo more if we’re all there.right @helloings @ beeeestdj @ joker 8191219 @doublev89*gikwang said 
 
*stop this nonsense @joker8191219 @ helloings @doublev89 @b2st6k @ beastdw lets just take another.* Doojoon said
 
*since we’re all free today let’s eat together w? ___ssi @joker8191219 @doublev89 @b2st6k @beastdw @beeeestdj* yoseob suggested 
 
*@helloimys ggreat idea! Let’s ask __ssi. Are you okey with that? @beastdw @beeeestdj @joker8191219 @doublev89* gikwang agreed
 
*she didn’t reply to my text. I think she’s still sleeping or something @helloimys @b2stgk @ joker8191219 @beastdw @beeestdj* hyundeung said  that’s when I realized that I didn’t looked at my phone the whole day. So I hurried back to my room to check my phone.
 
I saw 3 missed calls from gikwang, 1 from yoseob and the other from hyunseung. There are also some text mostly from doojoon asking to have same dinner or late night snack with them then I noticed one test from dongwoon.
 
*__ssi are you home now? Thanks for coming to our party. Your awesome! Goodbam!*
 
He texted me when I was asleep las tnight. I blushed for a bit and thought that this is what its like to be friends with them. 
 
*I AM A LUCKY GIRL* I said to myself then my phone rang.
 
yobosseo?”
 
“atlast! You answered!” yoseob said
 
“mianhe I was talking to mt parents thru skype all day, I didn’t notice my phone”
 
*Yout parents? Oh its alright oh e rim just gonna ask you if your free tonight? Were planning to habe dinner and we want you to come”
 
“dinner? Sure! I would be glad!”
 
“great! Around 5 what do you think?”
 
“1 hour and 3 minutes from now? Can we make it 6 so I still have to prepare and also for the transportation time?”
 
“Where are you living anyway?”
 
“Here at V village near Han River” 
 
“huh? Were also living in V village! What building are you?”
 
“really? Im in building D.”
 
“Same here! What floor?!”
 
“wow! Creepy! Im at the 14th floor.”
 
“ah were in 10th floor so shall we meet at the lobby at 5?
 
“neh! 5 will be fine”
 
“Great then its settled. See you!” then the call end. I was merely jumping up and down after our conversation.