oh no!

a dream that comes to reality

 

The day after, you still can’t sleep thinking about what might happen when you see B2ST again. You know it will never be like before. As usual you decided to go to the studio and dance till you feel tired enough to sleep. It was now late at night and there were no more people at the building. You turn the volume up and dance as if there’s no more tomorrow.

=========================================================================================================

dongwoon POV

 

*aish why did I forgot my ipod at the studio. Ugh I keep forgetting things these past few days. I hope no one took it already or even take a look at it! Someone might see my wallpaper!* as he was talking to himself while walking back to the dance studio.

He was worried about his wallpaper because no one knew about it which was the picture of you and him facing at each other back at the party. He still didn’t bother changing it even though he is avoiding you. Suddenly he stops when he heard a music being played inside the studio.

*huh? Its now late. How come someone’s still at the studio?* as he thought to himself.

He slowly peeks at the door. His eyes widen when he saw you dancing even though it’s obvious that you’re already tired and covered with sweat from head to toe.

*__ssi!? Why are you still here? She’s not supposed to get exhausted! Her health will be at risk! Eottoke?! Should I go in? ugh! She must not see me!. i………I guess …..i should wait for her until she decided to go home.* he said to himself.

He sat down at the floor while leaving the door slightly open so that he can watch you. He was happy to see you but worried at the same time coz you’re obviously not okay. He waited for you for almost 2 more hours and he was really getting worried. When he saw you stop and rest for a while and daze…..

*what’s your problem? Why are you like that? What’s wrong? It’s almost midnight. Why isn’t she going back home? I wonder what’s bothering her. My ideal girl why are you like this? Is….is it about hyung?*

He sigh then when you’re about to stand up and continue to dance again suddenly everything went dark… dogwoon immediately ran to you when you’re about to all, luckily he catches you….

“__SSI!” he said while you were in his arms.

You heard someone say your name and recognize that voice. It was the voice that you’ve been waiting to hear for so long now. You tried to open your eyes to confirm if it was really him. Your sight was blur but enough to recognize his features. You smiled and tried to hold his face.

“do…do..dongwoon op..oppa.” you said softly and collapsed.

“__SSI! ___SSI! __SSi! WAKE UP! ___SSi! WAKE UP!” he said as he keeps on shaking you and patting your arm.

He immediately carried you at his back and ran. He looks for a cab and brought you to the hospital. He was wearing a hoodie but he didn’t bother to put its hood. Everyone was looking at him some of them are even calling his and screaming but he didn’t care. All he thinks right now is you.

*oh __ssi, what happened to you? i saw how happy you are when you saw me. I promise I won’t leave you alone until you wake up. I need to know you’re safe. I will stay by you side. I promise.* he thought to himself as he was panicking. 

===================================================================================================================

what do you think? 

short chapter eh? mianhe i made it really short.

still too predictable? too common? too much drama? lame story? boring? 

please leave some comments! :) i dont care if its a violent one as long as its a comment. atleast i know what you think :)

thanks for reading my first fanfic! :D