the truth

a dream that comes to reality

 

hyunseung, gikwang, dongwoon and manager ma was the one who was left with you at the hospital. Even though dongwoon was shocked he didn’t leave and was still holding your hand until you fully woke up. All of them didn’t say any word and just waited for you to wake up.

“dongwoon…..oppa…dongwoon..wae? dongwoon oppa!” you continue to murmur.

Dongwoon hold your hand tightly and his heart was beating so fast. The others just keep looking at each other then surrounded you in the bed.

“__ssi…__ssi…wake up” as manager ma slightly patting your arm.

You slowly open your eyes and try to see you were the one calling your name but all ou see are blurred images of people around you. Then suddenly you felt someone’s holding your hand really tight. You looked at that direction and tried to see clearly who it was….

“___ssi.” He said.

 It was a very familiar voice. It was the same voice that you heard before you black out. Then your sight slowly became clearer. Your eyes widen when you saw it was dongwoon….

“DONGWOON?! Dongwoon-ah?” you said.

You look at your hand which he was still holding then you look back to his face and you saw him smiled. Then you looked around and saw hyunseung together with gikwang and manager ma.

“what happen? Why are you in the studio last night late at night? Didn’t I checked you before I went to sleep?!” manager ma said with a little angry face.

“mianhe…i…I can’t sleep.”

“wae?” gikwang said

“is it about hyung? Or dongwoon?!!!” hyunseung ask with his serious face that you never seen before. Then dongwoon finally release your hand. You looked at him for a few seconds then looked back at hyunseung. “Aren’t you dating hyung!?” he continued.

“MWORAGO?!...............ANIYO!” you said and was really shocked.

“mwoyo?! Youre not dating hyung!?!” gikwang said who was shocked like the others beause of your reactions.

“are you saying that hyung and you aren’t dating?!” Hyunseung ask again as he went closer.

“ANIYO!” I swear! Aniyo! Why don’t you ask him!” you said.

“but…but…but we saw hyung kissed you after you hugged him at the han river!” dongwoon said who also went closer to you.

Manager ma was shocked to hear all those things, although he feels that doojoon like you but he didn’t know that something else was going on and so he decided to just listen.

“aniyo! That’s not what it looks like!” you said as you continue to deny it.

“but…but.. we saw everything up to the kiss?!” hyunseung said.

“did you also heard what we talked about?”

“aniyo” gikwang said.

“and did you also saw what happen next after he kissed me?!!” you said and was now furious.

“aniyo” dongwoon said in a low tone.

“then… tell us what happened!!!” hyunseung said.

He was really different from the usual hyunseung that you know. Then you told then everything about what really happened that night and even the past few days. They couldn’t believe that doojoon kissed you even though you already rejected him. You also told the reason why you hugged him and finally the talked you had with him. But you didn’t tell the thing you had for dongwoon.

“kureseo?” but why do you keep calling dongwoon’s name while you were asleep?!” again hyunseung ask again.

You had no planned of telling them the fact that you like dongwoon that’s why you just told them any excuse that came up to your mind.

“uh…….er…he….he….i… he was the……he was the one I saw before I everything went dark………...and….he because keeps ignoring me…” you said with a really low tone.

=====================================================================================================================

last update for today! so its not 3 update for one day but 4! im just really bored and i want to finish this story soon to start up with my new story :)))

5 more chapters to go! i hope you keep reading it. 

more drama ahead!!! hahaha

poor doojoon oppa. :(

tell me what you think? 

boring?! predictable? common? too much drama? 

dont forget to leave some comments... i really appreciate it whether if its a violent one! HAHAHA