who will it be?

a dream that comes to reality

 

After the talked Uee had with you she immediately called doojoon and told everything. It was their plan after all to ask you all those questions. Doojoon thought about something to do to you.

*are you sure about this?* Uee asks to doojoon.

*Neh.*

*what if something went wrong?* I hope you won’t regret it.* uee said and was really concern.

* i don’t know. Yeah maybe I will regret doing this in the near future but it’s worth the shot besides she’ll always be right there and promised me that she will never ignore me again.*

=============================================================================================================

 

A week has passed and doojoon decided to make his plan into a reality. All the members now knew about it well almost. Dongwoon knew about it at the last minute. He was shocked, confused and scared.

“hyung you can’t do this!” dongwoon said as they were on their way to get you from their stylist and go to Seoul land.

“mianhe maknae but your too slow and I can’t take it anymore and so I made my move.”

“but hyung!..........my heart….im afraid of what might happen.”

“be brave. Trust me.” And they saw you.

======================================================================================================================

All of you went to Seoul land together. It was really fun. Only few people notice the B2ST members. You notice Dongwoon was acting really weird the whole day. You keep asking him but he just smiled and nodded.

Then it was already night time all of you decided to watch the fireworks display. After a while suddenly all of them disappear. You looked around but they were all gone and nowhere to be found. Then a kid walked towards you and gave you a balloon.

“noona are you lost?”

“neh. Have you seen six guys around here walking together?”

“uhhh… I don’t know. Noona do me a favor please? Pop this balloon and do whatever that balloon says arasseo?” the kid said and smiled.

“huh? Wait!” but the kid ran off to the crowd.

There are already lots of people gathering because it’s almost time for the fireworks display. Then you sigh.

*where could they be? Why did they leave me?* you thought to yourself.

Then you looked at the balloon and notice that there is something inside it. You decided to popped the balloon and saw a small rolled paper. You take a look at it and read it. Your eyebrow rose as you read it…..

*__ssi, please go to the big ferris wheel. Let’s ride it together. I want to talk to you and say something before we had comeback 3 days from now….-D*

You were confused on who wrote that but since you have no choice coz they left you alone, you went their without thinking what might happen.

Then you saw he ferris wheel also you saw the kid that gave you the balloon. He wave at you. You went near him and let you in to one of the carriages of the ferris wheel. You were shocked to see the person waiting for you inside…..

“oppa?! Where are the others?” you said at the door of the carriages.

“wae? Come on inside. Lets ride it together.” He said and smiled.

“oppa?” you said and decided to go in with hesitations.

Then the ferris wheel starts moving. It did a several turn before stopping at the top. It was the highest ride on the park and you could see the stars clearly than below. Then there was an awkward silence. Then he sigh…

“___ssi……….can you see the stars that shines in the sky?” he ask and looked at the sky.

“huh? Neh.” You looked at him confused then he looks back at you.

“consider that one star as you………… no matter how many stars out there in the sky I always prefer to look at that one star.” He said and smiled.

“oppa???” your eyes widen.

“you know why?” he asked then look at the sky and sigh. “coz i……….i…………. I really want to be with you.” after he said those words you couldn’t move also it seems like the world stops.

“oppa?????............do….do…dongwoon oppa?” then he move closer at you, kneel and looked into your eyes.

“___ssi, I like you…….. no…………. I love you.” dongwoon said then hold your hand. “do you like me too?” you were stunned after that. Then there was a moment of silence. it seems like the world stops spinning. He waited for your answer. You linked several times just to be sure that it was real and after realizing that it was really happening and that he’s really serious.

“oppa………I …………. I ……. I like you too but……….. do you think this can work out?”

“don’t worry about hyung if that’s what you’re thinking, he planned all this.”

“huh?!”

“and if your thinking about the fans don’t worry we can handle it besides look at junhyung hyung and hara theyre happy together even though their relation is on public.”

"is that mean that you will tell the public about us?!" 

"neh. why should i hide the fact that i love you? im telling it when we comeback on stage."

“oppa im afraid.” You said and there was a tear that fall into your cheeks.

“don’t worry all that matters is that I love you and you love me.”

He hugged you tightly and at that very moment the fireworks started. It was the best view to watch. The both of you look at it and it was beautiful. It was the perfect moment. There was an ongoing fireworks display while you’re hugging the person that you dream about for so long. Then he released his hand from hugging you.

“___ssi, saranghaeyo.”

Then he pulled your waist, touches your cheeks and slowly kissed you on the forehead, on your nose and finally on your lips……..

=============================================================================================================

i hope you liked my ending! 

sorry if thats not what you expected

thank you for reading my first ever fan fic! 

also thank you to the people who subscribe and commented on this fanfic!

i really appreciate all your effort.

im planning to write my next one about my second bias which is taecyeon of 2PM. 

also you can follow me on my twitter account if you want to :)
https://twitter.com/#!/enkabvhe

again thank you with all my heart.. lots of love! <3