regrets

a dream that comes to reality

 

They all congratulated you via text messages but you’ve decided not to answer nor tell what really happened because you taught that doojoon would tell them the truth. On the other hand doojoon keep calling and texting you for days now but you keep ignoring him.

You don’t know whether you’re angry, ashamed, embarrass or feel sorry for rejecting him. Your still not ready to face or even talk to him.

====================================================================================================================

B2ST POV

 

Meanwhile Doojoon didn’t told anything to the rest of the members, even though gikwang kept on asking about it.He just kept in silence about everything. He was very anxious for days and it was easy for the members to notice it. They tried to ask why he is like that but he just gave them a half hearted smile and a sigh.

“why is hyung like that” yoseob ask gikwang.

“I don’t know, maybe he misses __ssi.”

“oh kure! Its been 5 days now since they last saw each other.” Hyunseung added.

“poor hyung.” Yoseob said and patted his cheeks.

“I think somethig’s not right.” Junhyung said suspiciously.

“huh?” the three of them said.

“what do you mean?” yoseob ask but he didn’t answer.

When all of the members are talking about you, dongwoon was just listening and pretending to be busy at something.

*now I regret leaving hyung and __ssi at han river. I wonder what happened after hyung kissed __ssi?! Hmmm, __ssi isn’t answering our calls neither.* junhyung thought to himself.

=====================================================================================================================

 

Doojoon couldn’t take you ignoring him that’s why after their practice he immediately went to your dorm. You were at home trying to write some lyrics when you heard the door bell.

*ding dong diiiiing dooooooong diiiiiiiiiiiiiiing dooooooooooooong*

“who is it?” and you look at the security camera. You slightly step back after recognizing who was at your door.

“__ssi. Please can we talk?” doojoon said. It took you several seconds to answer back.

“aniyo. Mianhe oppa.”

“PLAESE!!? I’m begging you…. Let me explain…__ssi…choesonghamnida…mianhe…mianhe…__ss!” he said while his eyes were getting teary.

You couldn’t take it anymore. It was so much to see. You were about to go back to your room when you saw at the security camera that he kneel infront of your door.

“OH! OPPA! Please………. Don’t do this… im really confused….”

But he was still on his knees and saying your name. he lift his head up and you saw him crying…that guy…that idol is crying because of you… after you saw that you immediately opened the door, hugged him and started crying also….

“ohhhhhh. Oppa… mianhe….. mianhe… I dint mean to reject you… mianhe…. mianhe oppa.. for being the cause of your tears right now…..mianhe.” as you sobbed.

“___ssi,…. I should be the one whose apologizing… sorry for being a jerk…sorry for taking advantage of you…sorry for kissing you even though you already rejected me… I don’t know what came up to me to do that….i wasn’t thinking straight…. Mianhe…mianhe ___ssi. Please forgive me. Please let’s bring back the old times or just start over again… I don’t care if you rejected me… just please forgive me…” he said as he was hugging you tightly.

You released yourself from the hugged and hold his hands…

“oppa…I forgive you.. but.. but I can’t promise that we will be just like before.. oppa please stand up now.. you don’t need to kneel.. I ….i… I am not deserving for you to be kneel on.” And help him stand up.

“arasseo….. at least you have forgiven me… but please let’s try to bring back those happy moments together…. You’re the one that keeps me going.. Keeps me inspired…just try it please.”

“neh. Arasseo oppa…. Go back home now… take a rest huh?!” and he just nodded then hugged you tightly.

“___ssi….. Let me just ask you one question…please answer it.” As he went closer.

“what is it?”

“do you like dongwoon?” as he ask while looking straight to your eyes.

You tried to avioud his eyes but he holds your face. Your trap and finally you nodded then he sigh.

“I knew it.” He tried to smile but you could still see how broken he was. “You can go back inside now… sorry for interrupting you..im..im leaving now” he continued and push you to inside to your house and walked away slowly.

“please don’t tell oppa! Please! ……………..mianhe.!” you said and he look back at you and nodded.. 

 

===================================================================================================================

im really sad to make doojoon's character like this...

how was it? is it too much? too dramatic? predictable? 

watch out for the next chapter! you'll never know what might happen hihihi...

dont forget to leave some comments...

i appreciate all of it whether if it a violent one or not. :D