time to eat

a dream that comes to reality

“hyung! Keep your eyes on the road.” Gikwang shouted at doojoon

Because he keeps noticing that his hyung always sneak a peek yo look at you. Doojoon just continued dviving and ignore gikwang but kept smiling.

Kayarang wasn’t really not that far from where you all are staying, it’s just a 30-40 minutes drive. When you all arrive some people notice that they were B2ST. even though they are all wearing some hoodie and they didn’t even wear make ups. Junhyung and you immediately hurried to the registration area to get a private roomfor all of you, then they all follow.

“uh! I thought no one would notice us” yoseob said while doing some stretching.

“blame it all to the maknae!” junhyung said and point at dongwoon which is currently looking at the mirror wall.

“mworago? Why me?”

“well look at yourself. You didn’t even bothered to cover your face since you didn’t wear a hoodie!”

“aish, STOP. Lets just order some food. Youre just hungry junhyung.” Doojoon said ad everybody sitted.

Yoseob, junhyung and hyunseung were sitting together at  the left while dongwoon, you and gikwang was at the right and doojoon was in the middle.

“yah! Lets change position.” Doojoon said to gikwang

“wae?” he ask eventhough he knows that his hyung just want to sit beside you.

“nothing. Its just feels weird, im like your father sitting here in the middle.” He explained and everybody laughed.

“but hyung we thought your used to being our father?” dongwoon said.

“he’s right besides that your role anyway remember im your son?” yoseob said which causes for everyone to laughed more.

“aish you people. Whatever.” He said and just looked at the menu.

They all pick the food that you‘ll all eat. They ordered 10 different kinds of food in the menu. The one that call jjim, gui, jeolim, twigim, jorim, sinseollo, neobiani, saengseon-gui, jayeonsongi-gui and jeonbok. Most of the dishes were grilled meat. The food was serve one at a time. Eventhough some food were still missing yoseob and dongwoon starts munching some of it.

“yah! Lets wait for the rest of the food! Stop eating!” doojoon said while trying to stop yoseob’s hand.

“but hyung were just trying to taste it if its delicious” yoseob explained while dongwoon was just nodding because his mouth was still trying to chew. then hyunseung tries to get some jeonbok while everybody was still laughing. 

"Look at hyung! why didnt you stopped him! if he doesnt stop our jeonbok will be gone!" yoseob said while pointing at hyunseung who was just laughing. 

"YOU!" doojoon said and glare at hyunseung. "__ssi still havent tried any of these food where are your manners?!" he continued.

"AH! aniyo. its fine. there's plenty of food here for us." you said trying to stop the tention.

"you dont know how gluttonous dongwoon and yoseob can be. and the fact the hyunseung really loves meat." gikwang explained while patting the back of his head.

"chincha?" you said as if you dont know that.

"yeah they were the one whose responsible for the lose of food in our kitchen." junhyung said while playing his chopsticks. then the rest of the food came.

"can we eat now?" dongwoon said while smelling the sinseollo.

"neh. dig in" doojoon said and smile at last.

since you dont know what food to eat first, you just pick the one that was infront of you but you and doojoon pick the same beef which causes the both of you to look at each others eyes. unfortunately gikwang stole the beef and ate it.

"oh it taste delicious!" gikwang said while looking and smiling at you.

"ah mianhe. here" you said and give another beef to doojoon.

"ah aniyo. its okey eat it if you want that one too." he said and smile. the rest were busy digging up everything on the table. then suddenly dongwoon hold your arm.

"__ssi. why are you not eating?" he said while looking at you.

"ah.. err..i dont know what to eat first." 

"here try this." he said and try to feed you. the gui was just and inch away from your mouth. you slightly move your head a little backward.

"uh, arasseo" you said and ate it. doojoon was looking at you and dongwoon the whole time and gikwang slightly sneak peek.

"like it? its gui. here try this one too." he said again and feed you up with another dish. since your still not finish chewing the beef he gave you and was slightly feel awkward you just get it with your chopstick and putted it into your bowl. then he smiled. 

"oh try this too, i much prefer this" yoseob said and gave you some twigim and putted it into your bowl. 

doojoon suddenly stand up and went outside.junhyung and hyunseung seems to be very hungry. they keep eating and eating. dongwoon and yoseob keep giving you some food while gikwang was just smiling and nodding at you. after a while doojoon came back with a 2 cans of coke in his hands. he gave you the other can without saying anything.

"huh? mine?" you said and he just nodded. "oh gumawo" you continued and drink it immediately. after seeing that you drink it he smiled and sat down to continue eating.

"what about us hyung?" gikwang said

"their are water over there" he said and pouted his lips at hyunseung's direction.

"aish hyung"

=================================================================================================================== 

after a while doojoon decided that he wants all of us to go somewhere after eating.

"oh great idea hyung! but were shall we go?" - yoseob

"we cant go! dongwoon will be notice" -junhyung

"lets just buy a hoodie , cap, mask or what ever that can hide his face" -hyunseung

"that can work. i can buy his props. it will be easy for me since im not an idol." you said and smile at everyone.

"ill help __ssi to look for good props." -doojoon

"great! so where are we going?" -dongwoon

"lets go to seoul land! its just a few meters away from here." junhyung said while looking at his ipad. "LOOK!" then showed the way and direction in his ipad to us 

"wait! its almost 8 and as far as i know that closes at 10-10:30. we wont make it. - gikwang

"oh yeah he's right. even if we make it, time flies so fast." -hyunseung

"hyung? appa? eottoke?" yoseob said to doojoon and did and aegyo. after seeing that you burst out of laughter not because of yoseob but because of doojoon's reaction.

"mianhe" you said while trying to control your laughter.

"well do you still want to go ___ssi?" -doojoon

"you know i dont mind if we'll arrived late at seoul land. i bet we will still have fun "

"well then lets not waste anymore time. lets go! palli! palli! you still need to buy me some hoodie or whatever." dongwoon said and immediately stand up and went to open the door.

everybody followed. they slowly went to the parking lot by pairs. yeseob and junhyung, hyunseung and dongwoon then you, giwkwang and doojoon. at the van yoseob and junhyung are now sitting together while hyunseung, you and dongwoon are at the back together then gikwang who was now sitiing infront with doojoon which was still driving. hyunseung keep on talking on how good the food was while dongwoon's busy at his twitter. again junhyung is playing at his ipad but now against with yoseob. gkwang was singing along with the music played at the van while doojoon was smiling while driving.

"oh there are some shops over there __ssi! lets look for dongwoon's props now." doojoon said and immediately park the van.

"here? uh arasseo." then the two of you went out of the van.

"come back faster hyung!" dongwoon said trying to peek at the window.

as the two of you are walking you were easily captivated with all the items thatt you and doojoon pass thru.

"wow! theyre so pretty! joayo! but i must resist" you said. on the other hand doojoon was just looking at you while you two were walking.

"neh. you are pretty. joayo." he said out of no where. sice you were not paying attention you didnt heard what he just said. then suddenly saw something.

"DOOJOON-AH! lets go to that shop! LOOK THEIRS A CHOPPER HOODIE! dongwoon -ah loves chopper! palli palli!" you said with excitement and jumpint while pionting at the shop. doojoon just smiled and nodded. 

they went and after looking for some sizes you immediately bought it with your own money.

"how did you know that dongwoon loves chopper?" he asked as the two of you were now on your way back to the van.

"in a B2TY remember?" you said proudly while holding the bag you bought.

"ah. chincha? so whose your bias?" he ask but you didnt heard his question because you saw a star stuff toy and immediately take a look at it. doojoon gave a big sigh.

"UH KYEOPTA! you know doojoon-ah i really love stars. whenever i see one i know something good will happen." you said while looking at the star stuff toy. then doojoon hold it.

"do you want this?"

"yeah but we have to go now besides i dont have enough money left for seoul land if i will buy that."

then doojoon asked the seller if how much wa the star stuff toy. afetr heeard the price he immediately took out his wallet and bought it.

"here you go." he said then did an aegyo.

"ou bought it? for me? is this for real?" you said while your eyes couldnt believe it.

"neh. you said you want it. RIGHT?" then he gives you the stuff toy.

"yeah.. but.. uh.. you didnt have to buy it." 

"come on just take it. its okey i didnt mind." he said then hold your hand for you to hold the stuff toy.

"kamsahamnida doojoon-ah. gumawo. thanks for being so nice to me." you said and hugged the stuff toy while smiling at him.

"aish. its nothing really. uh.....errrr.. ah come lets go back now." he said.

he was blushing that time. then the booth of us headed back to the van. youre skipping like a child and doojoon was just laughing at you behind. as soon as doojoon opened the door of the van gikwang saw the light and smiled at doojoon's face. then he saw you holding a star stuf toy. 

*NICE MOVE HYUNG!* he thought to himself.

then evryone notice what your holding.

"whose star is tha?" yoseob ask while looking at it.

"ah! this? doojoon-ah bought it to me." 

"she said she loves stars and after she saw that she couldnt resist not to look at it so i just bought it for her!" doojoon immediately said when everybody looked at him suspiciously.

"kyeopta!" hyunseung said and then you saw dongwoon.

"oh yeah! look at what i bought! i saw it at the shop and immediately bought it!" you said excitedly to dongwoon then gave the bag. when he looked at what's inside the bag he immediately took it out the bag, smiled with his mouth open.

"CHOPPER! WOAH! YOU PICKED THIS?! JOHAYO! KAMSAHAMNIDA!" he said then pulled you to hugged you.

you were so shocked at what he did everyone noticed your face which is turning red then suddenly your phone rang. that causes for you and dongwoon to separate. its manager ma

"yobosseo?"

"where are you?"

"uh im with B2ST on our way to seoul land, wae?"

"you must go home now. you need to rest because you'll be getting back to training tomorrow. your body must be ready!"

"but...uh...err..okey" you said with a low tone voice. everybody was looking at you.

"let me talk to doojoon-ah" he said and you gave it to doojoon. he was confused.

"manager ma wants to talk to you" you said to doojoon.

"yoboseo?"

"neh. please bring __ssi home now. she must rest. "

"cant you let her out just for tonight?" he said with a low tone voice.

"aniyo. she must sleep early so that her blood pressure will become normal once again. next time."

"arasseo." then the call ended. everybody went quite after that. all of them are just looking at each other. then suddenly

"lets just go there some other time and lets make it sure its still early!" yoseob said to cheer up everybody.

"mell yoseob-ah's right besides you can all go there tomorrow. its still your free day right?" you said to help yoseob encourage them.

"but they i mean we want you to come" gikwang said and everybody nodded.

"huh? uh.....eh....uh.....im not going anywhere and we'll be meeting each other more often like what presidet told me. right?" then they just smiled.

all through out it was a moment of silence. the only thing that everybody hear is the music that being played in the van.

===========================================================================================================

sorry for this long one. HAHA pardon me :)